Forums

@elitist players i dont care. I will still queue for labyrinth

Devinator00

Yes I am still using True Infernal weapon cause I dont have so much gold and yes I will still queue for labyrinth dungeon no matter how many times you tell me my gear sucks I will still queue Laybrinth dungeon with my gear cause I wanna have fun. I dont care about anything else. Stop being so elitist thats why I left world of warcraft too much elitist player.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

Yes I am still using True Infernal weapon cause I dont have so much gold and yes I will still queue for labyrinth dungeon no matter how many times you tell me my gear sucks I will still queue Laybrinth dungeon with my gear cause I wanna have fun. I dont care about anything else. Stop being so elitist thats why I left world of warcraft too much elitist player.

Err true infernal?  Thats a bit harsh lol 

Especially since upgrading to true profane from true infernal doesn't cost too much for Max level players... with only just true infernal u shouldn't even do that dungeon because it's more or less a 5man party in there if u are using true infernal, also u gain almost nothing from running that dungeon either...

But surely true infernal is fine in bsh... since the timer is a lot easier in bsh4 than naryu.... 

One thing to note is that if u have true infernal only but socketed a 35/28 ap diamond into it with true infernal acc and pirat bracelet,  then u should do just about same dmg as people with true profane but ofc most people if not all don't have that set up with true infernal XD. 

Note to hand is that if u do no dmg remember someone must cover up ur dmg lost in party terms hence it's kinda hard.

I wouldnt go near naryu lab myself until around 375+ ap with decent crit rate and cdmg, even now that I have 384 ap I haven't even bothered to try it, because to clear naryu lab smoothly if people knows what they are doing u still need on average 370ap on the team.... and true infernal is like 250ap...so I give u having 280ap, then 370*6= 2220-280 = 1940/5 =388... but since u only have true infernal I can assume ur crit rate and cdmg is low enough also which means on average the other 5 players might need 395-400 ap to cover up for the dps u are missing,  and honestly only hardcore and cash players have that ap in game atm and they defo won't want u in their party one bit XD 

Edit: before u call me an elitist, I'm not XD I even run poh4/6 with people having sub200ap tbh I don't even know how they met the requirements to enter the dungeon especially when I couldn't even enter it until I had around 300ap lol but anyhow I don't mind people with bad gears, but it has a limit to how bad it is XD, if u are stuck on true profane, it's understandable but on true infernal, it just shows how lazy u r. 

31 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

Well tbh u wanna have fun. If ur queing for a dung ur not supposed to be then ur ruining other peoples fun no? so Stop ruining other peoples fun by being carried when u know you are if i see someone with true infernal in lab ofc ill leave it makes the dung a lot harder then it already is and im not an elitist. like the post above upgrade ur gear cause really to be in there u should have at the MINIMUM true profane even then thats kinda iffy their not elitists they are people wanting to do a dung and not carry someone. Think about it

41 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

And the other players want to have fun too, and carrying a *** like you certainly doesnt help. Go do your daily and upgrade your weapon and come back.

Just now, SereneGrace said:

Having fun in the expense of other players misery/work? I think there is a word for players like that.

Well people have to learn how to play the game as everyone have first time in everything, XD but being stuck on true infernal is no excuse for that from true infernal to true profane is only about 8-10g in total... so at Max level 2days u have it, if u grind dungeons honestly u can get it in a few hours lol

There is a difference between being elitist and not wanting to carry an useless person.

Let's put this in a simple way. If there was 6 players with your attack power would you be able to clear the dungeon? If not, then it means you are not suitable for that dungeon.

People wanting 420+ attack power in their party are elitist. People wanting 380+ attack power are not elitist, they are just aware of the dificulty and dont want to waste time failing a dungeon because someone's damage is too low for the rage timer of the bosses or their HP is so low they die in 1-2 hits.

I'm not elitist at all. I have true pirate etc. But if my team mate comes with true profane I don't mind as long as they are comfortable with the dungeon and their class. Better to have someone alive than dead as it were. 

But when you said true infernal. I admit. I half cringed. It is no hardship to farm a couple gold through dailies etc to get to true profane. I would generally think true profane is the lowest gear I would see. I've not yet seen an infernal in a bsh/naryu pug. And assuming it isn't a fresh warlock. I'm hoping I don't. 

I dont care if ppl have lower AP in party but if we keep failing the raid then i will get out and seek another party that will get through. As someone who has lower AP and gets in to these parties also shouldnt force others to carry em, they can try to find another party that has ppl like me and others whom will try to carry as best they can, ppl whom like more of an challenge.

13 minutes ago, Lebaxen said:

I'm not elitist at all. I have true pirate etc. But if my team mate comes with true profane I don't mind as long as they are comfortable with the dungeon and their class. Better to have someone alive than dead as it were. 

But when you said true infernal. I admit. I half cringed. It is no hardship to farm a couple gold through dailies etc to get to true profane. I would generally think true profane is the lowest gear I would see. I've not yet seen an infernal in a bsh/naryu pug. And assuming it isn't a fresh warlock. I'm hoping I don't. 

I have seen awakened infernal in bsh XD still finished the run fine, just killed bloodmane and hae mujin through rage XD 

Since there were 2 of them XD 

I'd understand if you had True Profane, but Infernal? That's a bit much. I wouldn't bother with anything beyond 24-man and The Big 4 with just Infernal. You should get around 6 gold or so per day if you do them all.

Profane isn't that hard to reach anyway. At least it doesn't require insane amounts of Transformation Stones, Soulstones or Naryu Silver to breakthrough/evolve like Siren onwards do. Worst it gets is having to do Brightstone Ruins over and over if you are unlucky. Other than that, though? Sorry, but for True Profane there's no excuse to be this lazy.

1 hour ago, Devinator00 said:

They tell you that your gear sucks for that dungeon cause it does... it even sucks for BSH6. stop being an ass and want to get carried and gear up a bit more, at 45 getting true profane weapon and awakened siren accesories is a fast step if you do the dailies that gives you gold...guys like this is the reason why i stoped Qing for lab, ppl showing up with dokumo shields and dokumo weapon with 290AP ranting that they wanna do lab6...

34 minutes ago, Zel said:

Queing into Nar with Infernal? Cool. I'm still going to report you as a Bot though. You know, cause I wanna have fun.

I hope people do the same too you... reporting others as bots, just because they annoy you/don't have 400+ attack power, or even not playing how you feel they should is just asinine to the highest degree.

I get it we all want to have fun/are annoyed by bad players, but meh instead of being asses, try explaining a bit better or something. I have seen multiple people say "no CC" on minotaur in the naryu labyrinth, to me that means no stuns/slows/knockups/knockdowns etc, essentially anything that stops it from attacking. - CC to me means crowd control skills, but yea so many gamers/games have different abbreviations for things, if it means something else/people aren't getting it, then explain a bit better, don't be a tool, and report them. - Some of us are more than willing to adapt to what others are trying to teach us if you be patient many are plenty smart enough to learn/play the way someone else has suggested, get some damn patience/quit assuming everyone knows what people mean. :x

2 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

I tend to look the gear of the ppl in the dungeon at the start. I'd just leave grp if it was infernal. So eventually you'll just be wasting your own time.

17 minutes ago, Slivaf said:

I hope people do the same too you... reporting others as bots, just because they annoy you/don't have 400+ attack power, or even not playing how you feel they should is just asinine to the highest degree.

I get it we all want to have fun/are annoyed by bad players, but meh instead of being asses, try explaining a bit better or something. I have seen multiple people say "no CC" on minotaur in the naryu labyrinth, to me that means no stuns/slows/knockups/knockdowns etc, essentially anything that stops it from attacking. - CC to me means crowd control skills, but yea so many gamers/games have different abbreviations for things, if it means something else/people aren't getting it, then explain a bit better, don't be a tool, and report them. - Some of us are more than willing to adapt to what others are trying to teach us if you be patient many are plenty smart enough to learn/play the way someone else has suggested, get some damn patience/quit assuming everyone knows what people mean. :x

Don't worry m8 it's a sentiment, I have a static so I'll never pug a group. Nobody is at risk. Unfortunately when you que into a dungeon with gear that low no matter how well you know the instance you're a liability and are thoroughly being carried. People like to hype up the mechanical challenge of the dungeons and the need to know portions but in all honesty when it comes right down to it, all bosses are DPS races. Ever Nlabs is a serious Resident Sleeper instance now because it's so simple, but that doesn't mean you can slack off on the DPS because you'll just flat out wipe at the buzzer.

People who say everyone above 400 AP is cash player must be really stupid or retarded or both.

I sold items for friends such as inventory bags,some premium and char slots for not more then 100 gold.I sell to friends cheap.Ok lets say 150 but not more than that...At this moment I lack just purple hex diamond.I have 458 AP and 61% crit and abit over 213% crit dmg.I didn't bought my gear - I earn it.How? I know the game and people like to play with me.Simple.

Can I carry people? Yes I can for instance I can solo one of the gods alone,np but would I do it? Unless I'm helping people I know definitely not.Why? Because I don't care for some random people in some random group from some random server that probably I would never see again.Simple.

Frankly, it can get a little frustrating to see people leaving, say, a Bloodshade PUG because some people still have True Profane weapon and Awakened Infernal accessories like I do. On the other hand, I understand why now. At least some bother to reply when you ask why they leave. Responses may amount to "gg trying to beat stage with less than 400 ap", but at least they bother to explain it.

Sadly, it's inevitable in dungeons with enrage timers on bosses: as the knowledge of the dungeons eventually becomes equally acceptable for eveyone involved and they all do their class roles well, knowing their skill rotations and whatnot, the rest amounts to a DPS race to successfully complete a run. That's where the AP requirements come in. It may sound elitist, but it generally isn't: you NEED some minimum AP threshold for some dungeons if time is of essence in then or else you get wiped. It's not all there is to a successful run, I agree, but it still is an important part of it, all things considered.

I learned it the hard way, which is until I evolve to Siren gears (which will take a while with the amount of Soulstones required and how much I loathe PvP in general), I'll stick with 24-man, Tower and maybe Blackram Supply Chain, tops. No Labyrinth or Bloodshade until then, so I'm making sure I can at least give people more reasons to stay with me in PUGs. I was ignorant back then, less so now, but I ain't selfish like the OP, I know I was a hindrance, so I'll make sure I'll not be by getting minimally decent gear to handle the harder stuff. Rest is experience and skill, gear is time and dedication and I don't mind sparing mine on 24-man and the like.

9 minutes ago, Teffy said:

People who say everyone above 400 AP is cash player must be really stupid or retarded or both.

I sold items for friends such as inventory bags,some premium and char slots for not more then 100 gold.I sell to friends cheap.Ok lets say 150 but not more than that...At this moment I lack just purple hex diamond.I have 458 AP and 61% crit and abit over 213% crit dmg.I didn't bought my gear - I earn it.How? I know the game and people like to play with me.Simple.

Can I carry people? Yes I can for instance I can solo one of the gods alone,np but would I do it? Unless I'm helping people I know definitely not.Why? Because I don't care for some random people in some random group from some random server that probably I would never see again.Simple.

.. depends how long u spend each day playing the game and how long u have been playing it for...

But unless if someone got very lucky, atm casual players will not have 400+ ap unless if they cash, hardcore grinding is another story.

5 minutes ago, Phorni said:

.. depends how long u spend each day playing the game and how long u have been playing it for...

But unless if someone got very lucky, atm casual players will not have 400+ ap unless if they cash, hardcore grinding is another story.

Really does depend on your definition of casual.

16 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Frankly, it can get a little frustrating to see people leaving, say, a Bloodshade PUG because some people still have True Profane weapon and Awakened Infernal accessories like I do. On the other hand, I understand why now. At least some bother to reply when you ask why they leave. Responses may amount to "gg trying to beat stage with less than 400 ap", but at least they bother to explain it.

Sadly, it's inevitable in dungeons with enrage timers on bosses: as the knowledge of the dungeons eventually becomes equally acceptable for eveyone involved and they all do their class roles well, knowing their skill rotations and whatnot, the rest amounts to a DPS race to successfully complete a run. That's where the AP requirements come in. It may sound elitist, but it generally isn't: you NEED some minimum AP threshold for some dungeons if time is of essence in then or else you get wiped. It's not all there is to a successful run, I agree, but it still is an important part of it, all things considered.

I learned it the hard way, which is until I evolve to Siren gears (which will take a while with the amount of Soulstones required and how much I loathe PvP in general), I'll stick with 24-man, Tower and maybe Blackram Supply Chain, tops. No Labyrinth or Bloodshade until then, so I'm making sure I can at least give people more reasons to stay with me in PUGs. I was ignorant back then, less so now, but I ain't selfish like the OP, I know I was a hindrance, so I'll make sure I'll not be by getting minimally decent gear to handle the harder stuff. Rest is experience and skill, gear is time and dedication and I don't mind sparing mine on 24-man and the like.

Op just went too far that's all, it's acceptable with low gears but there is an extend to how low it is. 

Also 6people with true profane can do bsh... won't even fail once, even made it with 5profane and a infernal but for lab... infernal weap is just too far gone.

10 minutes ago, Zel said:

Really does depend on your definition of casual.

It does but there is a margin lol like if someone plays like 8hours a day it's defo hardcore I mean u can argue for 5-6 hours a day on a weekly average is casual since students u know, 10hours add up mon-fri then sat+sun making like 26 hours XD and some more some less but I will use 45hours per week as a margin. 

Also I count recipe loots, opening a hexa diamond pouch and get ap gem really lucky XD 

Let alongside I killed black ram narrows for like 20 times before I got my staff XD and I know someone who leveled from 20 to 29 in it trying to get the weapon and still no hope XD

Also having to open 80 deva boxes for golden deva weapon doesn't help one bit either haha. And like 100 profane boxes T.T

31 minutes ago, Phorni said:

I bought about 1k perfumes on 3 silver each...I literally spend all my money on this perfumes...and I re-sold about 900 on 50 silver each...

I had awaken siren wep/ring  when bsh came....1 week later I had full awaken acc and awaken pirate.Got meantime BD book from which I got 92g and sin(44g).

Then we drop destro,KFM,FM and BM books doing 7-8 runs/day mostly just that skipping most daillies except in fri-sun.Manage to get to true pirate and true siren acc.Crafted every single stone myself(actually me and friend was spliting the mats/stones)crafting everyday,or nearly everyday.I have 1 45 alt with is awkardly undergeared and thats it.I have 1 toon.

Atm I have on my second account(which I use for market games) 400 gold and on my main 150.

Sometimes I play from work,mostly just 4-5h/day.

Is mostly to understand how the game work.If you expect to get rich by doing 40 daillies per day,obviously you are doing it wrong.Very wrong.

You would make more money by doing your dailies and getting the gold for upgrading your weapon so you are useful.

Now you can call me an elitist or not, your choice. However I've ran Naryu with people who have atp ranging from 360-450+. 

Archived