What is the reason behind not

Aile

2 minutes ago, Aile said:

being able to make the animal parts match the hair color of lyns? Why not let us select the color? :(

Yeah, this is big issue for me as well. But i think this cant be done without tons of work. rework all styles, do some codes and others. But yeah, i agree with you 100%.

1 minute ago, Aile said:

I cant immagine it would be much harder than simply adding a new color pallete that matches each hair color lol

I gues tails and ears just dont work like hairs. Hairs have not baken textures, just some shadows. Animal parts is another story. Hard textures (baken). But i could be wrong.

You know airs and tails look good, nice textures and models. Hairs is pretty horrible just becaouse is editable by color.

I think it's intended - some say summs have a big advantage for being able to dress like their familiar, and with the mods you can do to them makes it possible to look exceptionally similar - in pvp you could actually disturb your opponent with this, and a few ppl do abuse this intentionally.

18 minutes ago, Franny said:

I think it's intended - some say summs have a big advantage for being able to dress like their familiar, and with the mods you can do to them makes it possible to look exceptionally similar - in pvp you could actually disturb your opponent with this, and a few ppl do abuse this intentionally.

I could possibly agree if not for the fact that cat costumes like twinkitty even exist. Also, this particular change wouldn't make it any easier than it already is to "catoflauge." There are maybe two options not including pallet swaps that somewhat kinda look like cat ears and those already come in colors you could use.

Archived