Jinsoyun Perfect Preset

iiYuusuke

IdDGMGxxrz.jpg

Race: Yun 

I love character customization and i thought i tried making presets.

Might sell this.  (don't know yet)

Let me know if you are interested.

Server: Jiwan 

IGN: Yui Aruzawa

sell it?..... really? O.o not hard to have a picture up and make your own but i guess yo ucan try? . it looks good ill give you that but why sell it? makes it sound like you are the only one who can do this lol

I can't believe you'd consider selling a PRESET lmfao. Not to mention a preset that has been done by everyone and their mother! I think this preset is much closer than yours, you can use it as reference maybe to fix your mistakes?

yunfem__336__4270822596_by_lunar_eleganc

imho the only preset that actually comes as close as it can get is from rendermax.

google jinsoyun rendermax preset. first link. download that whole thingy and there is a folder with the preset only.

and it's free. have fun.

6 hours ago, iiYuusuke said:

IdDGMGxxrz.jpg

Race: Yun 

I love character customization and i thought i tried making presets.

Might sell this.  (don't know yet)

Let me know if you are interested.

Server: Jiwan 

IGN: Yui Aruzawa

It could look more like the Young version, but still it dont look like her =/

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/blade-and-soul-roleplay/images/1/10/Jinsoyun.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150926193849

Ya not at all >.<, and, selling presets is never a good idea, you are using one in game resource to make a character, is very easy and at least every active user in this forum would do it for free (i would do it for free...)

• 1 year later...

Hi, what do you think of mine? I tried to make a young good version of Jinsoyun but I had some difficulties to remake the face. I m search the good color skin and the good make up for eyes. Any help pls?

captur11.jpgcaptur10.jpgcaptur12.jpgcaptur13.jpgappare10.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived