Warlock Challenge Event

EvilVash

anyone else hear that? 5:16 if you already have a 45 you're not eligible? cause if thats the case that sucks since i have 2 45's atm...could have been a mistake on using words but idk
oh well to those who didnt fully read the site info no biggie
PS we still get the outfit which was my main concern :P

There is nothing to not understand she said it very clearly:
1) you don't need to level Warlock but it can be any class

2) your character MUST be level 10 or bellow before march 2
3)you will get reward to account chest
________
So 1 you can level anything
2 if you was level 11 before march 2 - that character will NOT apply to this bonus / you will need new character or level 1-10 to get reward after leveling it
3 if you level anything new you will be able to pick items on your main.
Simple

not what i was worried about i just was worried about the outfit could care less about the other stuff
PS wish i knew how to delete a post or if someone could delete this from the Staff would appreciate it thanks.

Does this mean that if you started a warlock I started one the day it was available, you can't get the reward? I seem to remember that it was after march 2nd, but I could be wrong.

I mean I started a warlock as soon as it was out, and the notice came up on the launcher. If this is true, then NCsoft needs to look at how they announce events.

I leveled a FM for this challenge and have received my rewards package already. I have NOT received the costume so I'm assuming that's because it gets awarded after the event is over? The part about the costume is the part I'm unclear on. I also believe you only get the reward chest once no matter how many characters you level up to 45 during the event.

Interesting, I created a WL for this event, and leveled to 45, 2 days ago, and still haven't received the items. A clan member of mine did the same thing, and got everything already, including the outfit... which looks great I might add... may have to submit a game ticket or something.... not sure why I haven't gotten anything...Plus I have a summoner that I'm going to level, was only lvl 5 at the event start, so I'll have to see... have plenty of time to get her to 45 before event end 

From the News link ...

The rewards will be distributed at defined intervals throughout the leveling challenge, and characters that were level 10 or under—and reached level 45 before server maintenance on March 23—can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24) following when they hit level 45. The challenge rewards will be sent to the account-wide Received Items tab, where it can be claimed by any character on the account.

14 minutes ago, DarthSpawn said:

Interesting, I created a WL for this event, and leveled to 45, 2 days ago, and still haven't received the items. A clan member of mine did the same thing, and got everything already, including the outfit... which looks great I might add... may have to submit a game ticket or something.... not sure why I haven't gotten anything...Plus I have a summoner that I'm going to level, was only lvl 5 at the event start, so I'll have to see... have plenty of time to get her to 45 before event end 

This brings up a good point as I haven't actually opened the reward chest yet so maybe the costume is inside the chest? I was saving the chest in case I wanted to level up another character, possibly Warlock. I read somewhere that the reward chest is issued after each maintenance, so OP above should get his chest after this Wednesday's maintenance. I got mine last week after maintenance. That was about 3 days after I leveled my FM to 45.

Archived