REALLY picky players pt. 2

vickahh

I don't care if they do or do not implement the ability to kick players in the future.

You have MMOs where people discriminate on gear, which makes it hard for new blood to come into the game. Why? Well its because it alienates newbies who either have to struggle through content solo, or have to bow and scrape to elites who normally do not want to bother with old content. I have even been in games where helping the new guy get up to date gear was turned into mercenary work, where they newbie would have to pay for help.

But on the flip side you also have MMOs who don't gear discriminate, and while you have generally helpful people trying to encourage others to get better, you still get plagued with leechers and other "slackers" who just want to be carried to end game. NCSoft if they chose to do the former will just pretty much state that they do not care about new blood and keep focus on the elites. If the latter is chosen (which is pretty much how things are going now) people will come and people will go, but the game will remain accessible to some degree and the elites who chose to stay will have to figure out work around.

Such is the nature of MMOs and their communities.

or

td;dr - Having a kick option has longterm pros and cons. NCSoft I am sure is aware of this, thus the reason why it hasn't be implemented yet. If ever.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FilipeKun said:

oooooh someone's mad :D, well idc if i get carried or not, i need progress so i can do the DG without getting carried.

Admit it, everyone get carried anleast once in them lifes, but ppl are afraid to tell because they don't want to lose how OP and awesome they are due they can clear the DG and weaks/newbs/new players to the DG don't know anything ^^.

Why should I be mad at someone I don't even know? If others are carrying you, they are giving you a favor, it's not their obligation to do so. Look at what OP did, he laughed at the person who was probably tanking the boss and died. And you, who wants to spend HOURS to explore a dungeon, of course you can do it, then don't cry on forum if ppl don't want to waste time to share your "FUN" and quit the party. Others may spend so much effort and time to gear up, and you, who waste HOURS in dungeons to explore your fun want to be the same level as others? You think this is fair? Of course I got carried by others before, but I thank those ppl who carry me and listen to their instructions, and even pass on bidding because I don't think I deserve it. The person only said "why should profane queue for lab?" to OP. What is wrong with that? It's not an insult or anything, it's a fact. I am going to put the same question on you again, if you think profane weapon doesn't matter in lab, get a party of profane weapon players and try it. Oh, and remember to post a video on to slap my face. And if you want to explore with your kind of fun, remember to join a clan or find friends who share with your fun, otherwise, ppl quit your party, you have nothing to complain. 

Archived