Ok, seriously i've had enough of this

MalachiBick

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS JFC, I was tolerating them ruining gathering, i was even ok with them invading pvp but  NOW they are in fking Cross server dungeon matches and  i can never get a fking group anymore  because they are either filled with bots or nobody wants to go through with a bot in the team . This is seriously killing the game for me and with Paragon and Division coming out i am honestly thinking of about just leaving for a few months, because this is getting just out right fking silly and ridiculous. The bots have infiltrated every freaking aspect of the damn game
.table-flip.gif

I've been very tolerant of all the issues that have popped up, optimization terrible lag, bots everywhere,horrendous fps drops and honestly this is it for me i like don't care anymore im getting my lock to 45 n that's it till this is resolved i give up

giphy.gif

ban 1 bot = 1 or 2 more will be creater = not effective and efficient

ban 1 exploiter = 1 will stop playing = his exploiter friends could stop playing too = very effective and efficient

that's why ncsoft focus is banning the dungeon door exploiter first. they're the worst kind of player in the game, they're ruining the dungeon experience for everyone. so focusing on banning them is the most effective and efficient right now.

good those door abusers are annoying, and good they got banned. About bots.. well, they are everywhere, every f2p has it. It's not like im not pissed about it, but seems its not so easy to get rid of them.

1 hour ago, chinmi said:

ban 1 exploiter = 1 will stop playing = his exploiter friends could stop playing too = very effective and efficient

that's why ncsoft focus is banning the dungeon door exploiter first. they're the worst kind of player in the game, they're ruining the dungeon experience for everyone. so focusing on banning them is the most effective and efficient right now.

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT ? PEOPLE FREAKING SS'ing THRU A DOOR NOT HARMING ANYONE JUST MAKING THE TIME SPENT IN THE DUNGEON IFS SOLO IS FAR WORST, NEEDED ASAP ATTENTION THEN ALL THE BOTS, AND EVERY OTHER SERIOUS ISSUE CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THIS GAME ?  ARE YOU %^#T@$@ING SERIOUS ? SOME PEOPLE ARE LEGIT #%^#%$ED

I would rather have a team that SS'd a stupid #%!!!%$@ing door and actually helped kill the boss then AFK BOTS. I wasn't planning on posting but reading this...

*Caps

God just had two bots in the dungeon group none were lead and then suddenly one of them got the lead and nobody knew how they got it. Also pls add a function to kick and report them while they are afking at the dungeon entrance .

36 minutes ago, Damienjp said:

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT ? PEOPLE FREAKING SS'ing THRU A DOOR NOT HARMING ANYONE JUST MAKING THE TIME SPENT IN THE DUNGEON IFS SOLO IS FAR WORST, NEEDED ASAP ATTENTION THEN ALL THE BOTS, AND EVERY OTHER SERIOUS ISSUE CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THIS GAME ?  ARE YOU %^#T@$@ING SERIOUS ? SOME PEOPLE ARE LEGIT #%^#%$ED

I would rather have a team that SS'd a stupid #%!!!%$@ing door and actually helped kill the boss then AFK BOTS. I wasn't planning on posting but reading this...

*Caps

Considering that Moonwater tears went up after it was fixed I'm going to have to disagree. Justify it all you want, but saying it does no harm is simplistic.

Ideally we should be able to kick dungeon afkers, but on the other hand there could very well be elitists kicking lesser geared people just because they can't handle a little pressure. In a past MMO people would just kick you before getting the loot to boost their income. It's quite ironic how antisocial people can be in a social game.

Yea, the bot's is getting way out of hand that's for sure. You can't do a single thing in game without running in to them which spoil's the legit players enjoyment. I'm going to quote my favorite saying from TNG.

"The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged..."

In this case all the bot's are keeping the legit player from being able to do dungeons. Cause once people see there is bots in the group people leaves and this happens time and time again. Kinda hard to complete anything if people keeps leaving.

4 minutes ago, Hanano said:

Close the market and make all items and coins untradeable outside of your account. No more bots.

Then that will result in players bitching about how they have to actually work for everything they want.

You know, because most people don't like working for things normally.

5 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Then that will result in players bitching about how they have to actually work for everything they want.

You know, because most people don't like working for things normally.

Hi, searching the market for the items you want to buy is a hard work! You know how many times it crashes and you need to reopen it and deal with items that appear in the search results although they have already been purchased? Not to mention wanting to buy ONE Gem Hammer or ONE Moonwater Transformation stone, but ALL OF THEM ARE SOLD IN STACKS OF FIVE!

1 minute ago, Hanano said:

Hi, searching the market for the items you want to buy is a hard work! You know how many times it crashes and you need to reopen it and deal with items that appear in the search results although they have already been purchased?

Has never crashed for me and have bought any item easily without reopening it.

/confused.

The truth of the matter is that if all of the lazy people in the game would stop buying gold from them, then they would have no reason to bot.

As long as people continue to buy the gold, they will continue to make bots to make gold to sell to the idiots who support them.

What good would it do for them to make bots for the gold they are spamming about if no one buys it?

40 minutes ago, Kitty58 said:

The truth of the matter is that if all of the lazy people in the game would stop buying gold from them, then they would have no reason to bot.

As long as people continue to buy the gold, they will continue to make bots to make gold to sell to the idiots who support them.

What good would it do for them to make bots for the gold they are spamming about if no one buys it?

If the prices for upgrade would not be insane like 60+ gold for an accessory from infernal to siren x 3 that makes 180g, farming for that gold will take maybe a month playing for like 3-4 hours a day  everyday,  I kind of understand  why some players would buy from gold sellers,  also the powercreep  is insane in this game, you need to repeat the same 8 dgs  for a month  just to get a little extra more...  so yeah the only reason BOTs exists is because NCsoft management of the game economics. 

4 hours ago, chinmi said:

Get your dimensions right?

The Ogong case is one single dungeon with only a time advantage.

Bots are negatively influencing everything. market, nodes, Wheel-of-fortune bosses, factions, chat, freind requests, whispers, all cross-server dungeons, areana, misty woods - and these are only the primary effects. The secondary effects are things like unbalanced factions due to bots running into the underpopulated faction or inflation.

The Ogong banning was like putting out a candle while half the house is burning.

3 hours ago, fruitie said:

Considering that Moonwater tears went up after it was fixed I'm going to have to disagree. Justify it all you want, but saying it does no harm is simplistic.

Ideally we should be able to kick dungeon afkers, but on the other hand there could very well be elitists kicking lesser geared people just because they can't handle a little pressure. In a past MMO people would just kick you before getting the loot to boost their income. It's quite ironic how antisocial people can be in a social game.

The moonwater prices going up has nothing to do with the exploit being fixed though but rather the amount of bots/afkers infesting blue dungeons, making less people run the dungeon. Since bots can't actually finish the dungeon (they either suicide or afk at sections of the dungeon requiring real players to finish those parts), the moonwater supply goes down.

Well basically they buy premium by making in game gold they are cheating to get. So how can NCSoft make a profit from that. But like I stated before if they base the success of the game on the amount of player's online then they are SUPER even tho 40% of the actual online players are bots. For every actual 1 player I would say at least 4 to 5 bot's if not more. I donate to get my 30 days because i can't see this game lasting a year at the current rate or i'd get that. I also refuse to purchase anything with cash I work for when the decline in players has been fairly rapid, it's only a matter of time before the game is not worth playing. But I will hold out hope some of the many thing's that are quickly ruining a awesome game will be dealt with in a reasonable amount of time. I also hold out hope that soon the forums will actually have Dev's or staff giving us updates and acknowledging the many players concerns.

Everytime I visit the forums, it's full of people complaining about bots, while I have never met a bot in the arena, I have never seen a bot higher than level 15 in open world and I never run a dungeon with at bot.

What am I doing wrong? Are you guys NA by any chance?

You guys are exaggerating to the extent that you can't tell the difference between a player and a bot anymore. If someone would've asked you whether there is a player at all in arena you'd probably say no,  they are all bots. 

Let me remind you that some players stay afk at the dungeon entrance on purpose, and destroyers are just that easy that you can't tell whether it's a bot or not. All in all there are bots true but not as many as you guys insinuate 

Also there is a vote kick feature in party already not sure if it works but it means it's going to work or being introduced so be patient. 

Archived