Sign in to follow this  
Rikazuchi

Old Man cho Clan help

Recommended Posts

(I KNOW this is not the right area for this post ,But Old man Cho Clan recruitment is dead.)

 

IGN: Rikazuchi

Server: Old Man cho

Faction: Cerulean
Age: 23
Level: 45/HM5
Class: BM(Tank/Dps)
Time zone: EST

Ts3/Discord
 
In an inactive clan love the people but tired of seeing only my name in the Clan tab + no Clan crafting or progression of any sort is being made.
Ive had to PUG 4man BSH day/night and now Naryu...i'm just tired of it .
 
I know all strategies for instances but i NEED a stable group.

 

Im at the point where its not even fun my progression is so incredibly Stagnate, I need a serious Clan...
 
Mail me 

Edited by Rikazuchi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

There are definitely some good clans to look into on our server. 

 

Look into Chosen, Masters, Blue Dream, and Rage Quit are notable clans to join.

 

I myself am apart of Masters and it's currently full with 80 members.

 

Good luck in your search!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluerose   

I'm just going to point out that he's on Cerulean, and pretty much all those clans you listed just now are on Crimson...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bluerose said:

I'm just going to point out that he's on Cerulean, and pretty much all those clans you listed just now are on Crimson...

 

Cerulean are in a sad state on this server. It's very one sided.

 

Another reason this game is becoming derp.  :P

 

Never heard of any good Cerulean clans here...

Edited by HoleintheWall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghastly   

What game with faction isn't derp though? I've been killed by more cerulean people than I can count...But yeah it's hard for any game to balance factions since you have the human element to balance (this no developer can balance).

 

My suggestion to you would be to go to the level 45 Misty woods faction area (cerulean camp) and ask ceruleans that pass by if their clans are recruiting and that you're looking for a clan with so and so number of active clansmen.

 

Any area like hogshead, East fleet, Mushin Tower, or any areas like that are good areas to ask people if their clans are recruiting.

I'm on old man cho also but we look for people that are not about the number of people logged in and more about the personality qualities and willingness to help the clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ghastly said:

What game with faction isn't derp though? I've been killed by more cerulean people than I can count...But yeah it's hard for any game to balance factions since you have the human element to balance (this no developer can balance).

 

My suggestion to you would be to go to the level 45 Misty woods faction area (cerulean camp) and ask ceruleans that pass by if their clans are recruiting and that you're looking for a clan with so and so number of active clansmen.

 

Any area like hogshead, East fleet, Mushin Tower, or any areas like that are good areas to ask people if their clans are recruiting.

I'm on old man cho also but we look for people that are not about the number of people logged in and more about the personality qualities and willingness to help the clan.

Are you guys Crimson also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WK   

I'm not sure if you are a fan of Bajheera's stream on twitch but we have a few spots open.  We don't really do PVE but some pvp.   Been difficult to do PVP dailies even in a group since there always is about 10-15 CL in each channel.  We have had some fun battles though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sedura   
On 3/7/2016 at 1:02 PM, Rikazuchi said:

(I KNOW this is not the right area for this post ,But Old man Cho Clan recruitment is dead.)

 

IGN: Rikazuchi

Server: Old Man cho

Faction: Cerulean
Age: 23
Level: 45/HM5
Class: BM(Tank/Dps)
Time zone: EST

Ts3/Discord
 
In an inactive clan love the people but tired of seeing only my name in the Clan tab + no Clan crafting or progression of any sort is being made.
Ive had to PUG 4man BSH day/night and now Naryu...i'm just tired of it .
 
I know all strategies for instances but i NEED a stable group.

 

Im at the point where its not even fun my progression is so incredibly Stagnate, I need a serious Clan...
 
Mail me 

 

I am apart of another guild that is recruiting but Crimson as well. That seems to be the main side of the active players it seems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this