Rumblebees Volume 2 Bug

Blueberry Pi

Are pin and grapple the same thing? Tier 5 Move 1 on rumblebees is supposed to make the skill instant cast on stunned, dazed, knocked down, airborn, pinned and phantom gripped enemies. Power pounce literally says, pins for 5 secs, but at the bottom of the skill, where it shows all attributes, it says "grapple". So I'm assuming this is a bug and it's making power pounce absolutely useless with rumblebees volume 2. Either fix the bug, or change the skill description because it's misleading, because as of right now, you've made a hm skill almost useless due to your incompetence. I know without a doubt that it's an easy fix, but this team is so lazy that they will never get around to fixing this heap of bugs. 

I hope black desert will be a better experience.

• 5 weeks later...

There are more hints that this skill is bugged.

Thing about Weed Wack(Grasping roots tier 3 stage 3) it cuts 16 sec from the cooldown if it hits a knocked down target. This also happens when cat is on top of the target, meaning that pinned is at the same time knocked down. 

Rumblebees vol 2 should work, if not for pinned (let's say grapple is a different thing), for the knockdown like Week Whack does. 

Archived