eSports Wall B&S Tournament 25 March with Livestream, Casters and Prizes!

Hey Guys!

eSports Wall is hosting online gaming tournaments every week. We try to create the eSports experience for all players, regardless of their skill level. From Monday till Friday we host tournaments starting at 8 PM CET. You can also follow the livestream with professional shoutcasters at Twitch.

Our first Blade & Soul Tournament is about to happen on Friday 25th March at 8 PM CET. We are working on the best shoutcasters to host an epic show. You can find all the information about our event here on our website. We are still working on prizes but I expect an gCrusader keyboard prize sponsored by Azolt! I'll 100% confirm this on social media Twitter  or Facebook.

I hope to see you guys play or come watch the show live! <3

I'm sorry, don't think this be first eSports, you can't make your own and call it  the first one ever.  It's nice to make your own tournament for fun and award prizes and get more people into the game, but I think our first official eSports is long way off until we catch up with our updates.

Don't be too harsh on the guy - it's a great idea and one of the ways of prolonging this game. Without community tournies, this game would probably die out before proper spectator view is released.

P.S, if you think Destroyer bots will make it into the tournies, I wish you lot the best of luck in silver. It takes me 2 hours to grind from silver to platinum every day, and tbh, I don't mind the free beans.

Peace. 

1 hour ago, candytripn said:

The best! Both jilksjbs and jkjkjiod run a god program. Charge, Leap and spin. jilksjbs has the tab spam with no cd while jkjkjiod has the body glitch going for him. I wonder if jilksjbs's spin to win will make it through the glitch. Can't wait!

Laughed at this more than I probably should have. 11/10 would still watch.

16 minutes ago, Hsulf said:

Don't be too harsh on the guy - it's a great idea and one of the ways of prolonging this game. Without community tournies, this game would probably die out before proper spectator view is released.

P.S, if you think Destroyer bots will make it into the tournies, I wish you lot the best of luck in silver. It takes me 2 hours to grind from silver to platinum every day, and tbh, I don't mind the free beans.

Peace. 

Yeah, this is what matters.

It's going to take place on my birthday, but hopefully I can free up some time on that day to check out the stream. Looking forward to seeing the results!

Archived