Now facing bots in the 1900s? How is that possible?

Bots getting to higher rating isnt just because they're beating people. But with so many bots you have to realize they also play against other bots, and prolly often. And the destrobots, have different coding i've noticed. Some do different abilities in different orders. So they stronger coded bot will win and gain rating.

On 3/6/2016 at 6:30 AM, RudeBwoii said:

well the bots do get more advanced as the day progresses, remember it ppl coding them and they arent learning themselves so the onus isnt on them to get better, but simply for their coder to code better. also to note is that not everyone knows how to deal with bots as they either dont take the time to learn to farm these bots and get farmed instead or they are stuck on the "nerf destro train" or "unbeatable bots".

The only thing further i will say on the bot subject is that they are the best learning tool anyone could ask for. you dont neeed to bother asking ppl for spars to test out ur combos cuz they are always there, and u dont need to tell ur sparring partner when to fight back or deal with an ideal situation cuz they always see all and know all. I min sin and its after fighting a few dozens of these bots that i can firmly say i actually got better at managing my cc and managing poison stacks. i started beating these bots a few weeks ago and would be stuck on the "bot wrecking duty" but when i faced real players i was still stuck in "bot wrecking duty" mainly real destro players and i would sometimes get rekt cuz stacking poison and running around spamming cc doesnt exactly work on real players, these things need to be managed accordingly and the 1st step i made to recovery was not to hate the bots for being bots but to actually recognize them as a viable learning tool. If i am practising my real pvp mechanics which consist of lockdown and managing poison stacks and i lose to a bot its no big deal, i know i erred somewhere in my combo and just have to get better at it. But most ppl dont recognize bots for what they are and just go around throwing hate at the bots... can the bot recognize and receive hate? obviously not, so they dont get better at their class/the game and this is why bots make it up to 1900s where they dont belong in fact i think bots are well placed between 1700-1800 as thats where they are needed, cuz thats where ppl need to really learn their class.

and no i am not advocating that bots should be allowed in the game cuz their programming *cricket* me off just as much as i get a shit load of friend request and pms and mail from them which annoy the hell out of me. Am simply saying ppl need to realise that they have the perfect pvp learning tool in the game for FREE.

Sorry but how am I learning to be better at sin when the destroy bots resist Tab Switch, Poison, are immune to stuns and KD's?  Seriously?  how am i getting better at sin when they see me through stealth 100%, NEVER miss a hit, turn on us when we web or stun?  These are computer programs that react faster than any human can react.  Let me put it this way:  If i lay a flower on the opposite side of the arena, and from stealth, jump to my flower and the Destro jumps simultaneous and lands at the exact same time, how am I learning my class better?  Those are NOT game mechanics, those are computer generated hax.  Thats not part of the game.  These destro bots do many many fricking things that are not part of the game mechanics and which You will NEVER see any human perform.   How the *cricket* do i get better at my class when I stun a destro bot but they are still hitting me while they are stunned? Have you ever seen an real player do that?  You stun a player but they are still hitting you while they are stunned?

c'mon now.  This is preposterous bullshit these bots are allowed to play.  Its made arena almost obsolete for many sins.  Most other classes don't have an issue because these bots are the antithesis of the sin game, surprise and stealth, which is non existant against destro bots.

anyway....................

On 3/6/2016 at 7:28 AM, Oupy said:

we gave up on this game pvp , I refuse to do arena until this crap stops and ncsoft start  banning hackers exploiters and bots ,

its becoming annoying to face 9 bots in 10 arena  matches

gg NCSOFT u had the best pvp game to deliver and yet again u failed just like your past games

and to the poster above please  delete your comment all together , no we pvp players we don't need bots ,  hence why we go arena instead of  pve 

agreed. well said.  the community needs to stand up and make ncsoft responsible for this bullshit.  its criminal that they allow this so they can make more $$$$$ in the long run at our expense.

On 3/6/2016 at 9:18 AM, Snack said:

You shouldn't have to reach the position of real players, if a person starts fighting bots from the minute they join arena, they end up fighting 50 destroyers and when they do get a real person, that isn't a destroyer, they get completely rekt because they have no idea how to deal with them, because all they fought were destroyer bots, this makes whoever is trying to pvp, to give up because 9 out of 10 times you'll get a bot and its simply not fun

exactly.  we all signed up for this game to play arena against other players, not frickin destro bots.  If i wanted to battle computer generated bots i'll hook up my old nintendo 64 and play VS. Mortal Combat or Tekken.  At least you have a chance of winning against the computer in those matches.  No hax there.

On 3/7/2016 at 4:50 AM, RudeBwoii said:

so what ur saying is that the KFM bots are better than Diamond KFMs who have problems with assassin and know that assassins counter them? dude get real... u probably either need to really learn ur class or that player was probably just a derank Diamond player farming beans and u happened to queue into him and got rekt cuz ur still learning assassin..... am pretty sure that there is noway a kfm bot would be better than a Plat+ kfm player and the same can be said for Plat+ Destros and Destro bots there is just noway the bot would be better than their Plat+ counterpart. Again, u either got really unlucky to queue into a derank and got raped or u really need to learn ur class. cuz as an assassin KFMs are FREELO unless ofc u met a derank.

idiotic. plz stop talking

a computer generated bot is better than a human any day of the week.  There is NO situation in arena where a human will react faster than the bots.  Bots are computer code.  If A, Then B.  Humans dont react that fast.  Humans have to think, though its milliseconds, its a lifetime compared to a computer reacting as a bot.

If I press A to move to B, the computer BOT instantly moves to B as I press A, simultaneous.  Against a human, if I press A to move to B. the Human takes a delay to process the movement and press a button accordingly.  There is a delay with humans that does NOT exist with the bots.

Therefore, ur argument doesn't have any validity.

1 hour ago, Sh0tcalla` said:

"Load of angry crap"

While you make valid points you're also making some completly invalid ones.

Destro bots or any bots for that matter will NEVER be better than a skilled player as they are incapable of adjusting their strategy and reacting to counterplay.
Any class other than sin is able to easly farm any destro bot they come across.

However you are 100% right about your class (Assasin) beeing completly *cricket*ed against destro bots as any stealth simply doesn't cut it when the bot can see and target you like you were visible and can turn around while stunned.
Again - those tricks do not impact anyone apart of assasins that much. So a destro bot will be better than human against you. Any human that is not assasin with even avarage skills will beat any bot any day of the week.

9 hours ago, Sh0tcalla` said:

Sorry but how am I learning to be better at sin when the destroy bots resist Tab Switch, Poison, are immune to stuns and KD's?  Seriously?  how am i getting better at sin when they see me through stealth 100%, NEVER miss a hit, turn on us when we web or stun?  These are computer programs that react faster than any human can react.  Let me put it this way:  If i lay a flower on the opposite side of the arena, and from stealth, jump to my flower and the Destro jumps simultaneous and lands at the exact same time, how am I learning my class better?  Those are NOT game mechanics, those are computer generated hax.  Thats not part of the game.  These destro bots do many many fricking things that are not part of the game mechanics and which You will NEVER see any human perform.   How the *cricket* do i get better at my class when I stun a destro bot but they are still hitting me while they are stunned? Have you ever seen an real player do that?  You stun a player but they are still hitting you while they are stunned?

c'mon now.  This is preposterous bullshit these bots are allowed to play.  Its made arena almost obsolete for many sins.  Most other classes don't have an issue because these bots are the antithesis of the sin game, surprise and stealth, which is non existant against destro bots.

anyway....................

agreed. well said.  the community needs to stand up and make ncsoft responsible for this bullshit.  its criminal that they allow this so they can make more $$$$$ in the long run at our expense.

exactly.  we all signed up for this game to play arena against other players, not frickin destro bots.  If i wanted to battle computer generated bots i'll hook up my old nintendo 64 and play VS. Mortal Combat or Tekken.  At least you have a chance of winning against the computer in those matches.  No hax there.

idiotic. plz stop talking

a computer generated bot is better than a human any day of the week.  There is NO situation in arena where a human will react faster than the bots.  Bots are computer code.  If A, Then B.  Humans dont react that fast.  Humans have to think, though its milliseconds, its a lifetime compared to a computer reacting as a bot.

If I press A to move to B, the computer BOT instantly moves to B as I press A, simultaneous.  Against a human, if I press A to move to B. the Human takes a delay to process the movement and press a button accordingly.  There is a delay with humans that does NOT exist with the bots.

Therefore, ur argument doesn't have any validity.

i stand by my post saying that the bots are a viable learning tool/ training partner. The bots dont actively ignore cc nor do they resist Tab swap unless u happen to ht 1 of their many iFrames

why cant i see what i am typing when i am typing it? the letters are white and the background is also whit... is this some sort of bug? as i dont see an option to change the text colour

@Sh0tcalla` if the bots are impossible or so hard to beat, then why the hell do so many other assassins beat them? u guys dont stop to think and look at the fact that maybe u are going about playing the assassin class vs the destro bots the wrong way? go watch any assassin streamer lvling an alt destroy these bots like they were some 1300 new player who dont have a clue as to what they are doing. again i will say that i used to main assassin and i main lbm now, but that doesnt change the fact that i have 0 issues with beating these bots. i find it odd that u cant force the bot to use its 1 tab escape without hitting into iFrames and then taking advantage of that by doing a lockdown without the usual web into infiltrate combo... if u cant web into infiltrate how about u find a different way of going about it? rather than complain that u cant beat them? complaining that u cant beat them or that they are unbeatable will not make ur statement that the computer generated bot will always be better than human players... cuz thats a load of bull. again i dont mind making another video showing u hw to deal with these bots... cuz its seems all yall dont try to do anything, u just cry and wait for someone to do it for u.

Think about this for a moment... how many bots do you see when you play? The bots see the same selection of players. Bots are fighting bots a lot and SOMEONE has to win/gain rating. Some bots are better programmed and those bots will 100% beat the worse bots. Not to mention they've been playing 24/7 now... All they'll do is go up.

It's not that destroyer bots are impossible to beat as a sin. The best strategy I have is to try to RMB stealth in, ss away, bomb + shuriken for the slow and run the *cricket* away. Hopefully, you can get out of combat before they reach you. Repeat. If you don't have time, wait for them and woodblock/q their engage, stun and ss away. 

What's really frustrating is that they can turn around and jump on to you if you try to follow up on your shuriken. In theory, you can't react to this, you can guess it and use an ability, but as a human you can't react. Some of the bots can. They can stun you out of your 3 too. Or even the tab switch, you are in stealth  double tab and they can jump onto you before the projectile hit them even though you should use it while they spin.

I've seen so bots hacking (especially true with *cricket*ing summoner bot with no freaking cd), but with destroyer, it's not all the time (except for the facing you when cced thing). Still your mechanics really play against you as a sin. I can understand that I'm playing a harder class to learn than some others. I need practice for my combo, to time my counter (especially without hongmoon skill...), but with the bots it creates a big wall where you have to play severals hours only against bot until plat where you will finally meet real people, but then you don't know how to play the class. 

Archived