Now facing bots in the 1900s? How is that possible?

Was doing my dailies yesterday and to my surprise started facing destroyer bots. At first I was like no way, this can't be a bot but once I saw that each and every bot I faced played the exact same way as the bots I faced in the 1700s I was sold. My question is how bad are people at pvp in this game that they are losing to bots. OR are the bots that good lol? Nah can't be.

well the bots do get more advanced as the day progresses, remember it ppl coding them and they arent learning themselves so the onus isnt on them to get better, but simply for their coder to code better. also to note is that not everyone knows how to deal with bots as they either dont take the time to learn to farm these bots and get farmed instead or they are stuck on the "nerf destro train" or "unbeatable bots".

The only thing further i will say on the bot subject is that they are the best learning tool anyone could ask for. you dont neeed to bother asking ppl for spars to test out ur combos cuz they are always there, and u dont need to tell ur sparring partner when to fight back or deal with an ideal situation cuz they always see all and know all. I min sin and its after fighting a few dozens of these bots that i can firmly say i actually got better at managing my cc and managing poison stacks. i started beating these bots a few weeks ago and would be stuck on the "bot wrecking duty" but when i faced real players i was still stuck in "bot wrecking duty" mainly real destro players and i would sometimes get rekt cuz stacking poison and running around spamming cc doesnt exactly work on real players, these things need to be managed accordingly and the 1st step i made to recovery was not to hate the bots for being bots but to actually recognize them as a viable learning tool. If i am practising my real pvp mechanics which consist of lockdown and managing poison stacks and i lose to a bot its no big deal, i know i erred somewhere in my combo and just have to get better at it. But most ppl dont recognize bots for what they are and just go around throwing hate at the bots... can the bot recognize and receive hate? obviously not, so they dont get better at their class/the game and this is why bots make it up to 1900s where they dont belong in fact i think bots are well placed between 1700-1800 as thats where they are needed, cuz thats where ppl need to really learn their class.

and no i am not advocating that bots should be allowed in the game cuz their programming *cricket* me off just as much as i get a shit load of friend request and pms and mail from them which annoy the hell out of me. Am simply saying ppl need to realise that they have the perfect pvp learning tool in the game for FREE.

we gave up on this game pvp , I refuse to do arena until this crap stops and ncsoft start  banning hackers exploiters and bots ,

its becoming annoying to face 9 bots in 10 arena  matches

gg NCSOFT u had the best pvp game to deliver and yet again u failed just like your past games

and to the poster above please  delete your comment all together , no we pvp players we don't need bots ,  hence why we go arena instead of  pve 

1 hour ago, Devinator00 said:

My question is how bad are people at pvp in this game that they are losing to bots. OR are the bots that good lol? Nah can't be.

It's easy. Destroyer class is so easy you don't need brain to be successful with it. Just mash the buttons fast enough, exactly what bots are perfect at.

49 minutes ago, Oupy said:

we gave up on this game pvp , I refuse to do arena until this crap stops and ncsoft start  banning hackers exploiters and bots ,

its becoming annoying to face 9 bots in 10 arena  matches

gg NCSOFT u had the best pvp game to deliver and yet again u failed just like your past games

and to the poster above please  delete your comment all together , no we pvp players we don't need bots ,  hence why we go arena instead of  pve 

What he`s saying is that you can learn from them to get through the positions where all the bots are around(1900s). Once you know how to beat them you`ll be able to beat them really easily and reach the positions of the real players. I'm stlll in the process of beating them effectively since they are doing the same thing over and over again.

I'm with him since NC is not able to ban them effectively, Until they can, I'm learning to beat them effectively.

25 minutes ago, Eye said:

What he`s saying is that you can learn from them to get through the positions where all the bots are around(1900s). Once you know how to beat them you`ll be able to beat them really easily and reach the positions of the real players. I'm stlll in the process of beating them effectively since they are doing the same thing over and over again.

I'm with him since NC is not able to ban them effectively, Until they can, I'm learning to beat them effectively.

You shouldn't have to reach the position of real players, if a person starts fighting bots from the minute they join arena, they end up fighting 50 destroyers and when they do get a real person, that isn't a destroyer, they get completely rekt because they have no idea how to deal with them, because all they fought were destroyer bots, this makes whoever is trying to pvp, to give up because 9 out of 10 times you'll get a bot and its simply not fun

The bots also face other bots ( quite often considering how many there are). One of the two bots facing each other is bound to win thus getting higher and higher rating,

All in all, apart from the 1% elite player base, pvp in this game is pretty much dead ( 230+ ping in arena for EU players adds to that) .

If you play during off peak hours you'll face tons of bots. For example, at like 10am you will get 9 bots out of 10 people. In the evenings, i never encountered bots. Of course, that also means they face each other, and keep rising.

Hi i'm at 1800 , and i faced KFM bot , as a sin he was totaly unbeatable, first he did a open spell that put me in fight mode , then perfect counter , no escape possible, perfect combo ect . i cant A or E , i cant 2 , i cant 1 , you can do nothing against him . and yes he was a bot , he act like one and turn when stunned.

He was by far stronger than destrobot.

I dont understand why some manage to level 45 , bots are pretty easy to detect..

51 minutes ago, VirtueXOA said:

Hi i'm at 1800 , and i faced KFM bot , as a sin he was totaly unbeatable, first he did a open spell that put me in fight mode , then perfect counter , no escape possible, perfect combo ect . i cant A or E , i cant 2 , i cant 1 , you can do nothing against him . and yes he was a bot , he act like one and turn when stunned.

He was by far stronger than destrobot.

I dont understand why some manage to level 45 , bots are pretty easy to detect..

so what ur saying is that the KFM bots are better than Diamond KFMs who have problems with assassin and know that assassins counter them? dude get real... u probably either need to really learn ur class or that player was probably just a derank Diamond player farming beans and u happened to queue into him and got rekt cuz ur still learning assassin..... am pretty sure that there is noway a kfm bot would be better than a Plat+ kfm player and the same can be said for Plat+ Destros and Destro bots there is just noway the bot would be better than their Plat+ counterpart. Again, u either got really unlucky to queue into a derank and got raped or u really need to learn ur class. cuz as an assassin KFMs are FREELO unless ofc u met a derank.

Since he can see you stealth turn when stun , instasunyou when you 2 , perfect counter during one of his combo, ect ect , yeah i think he is stronger than a diamond kfm , against sin.  It was on a whole other level compared to destrobot. 

It is not a skill thing , it's just reflexes and execution time, he have no brain , but can counter everything you do. In real match you do tactics.

I know Kfm easier to beat , i find that BM also easy to beat but for real if you never faced kfm bot well made i dont think you can understand. he have all the spell to counter you. plus you cant be in his back plus he see you stealth.

KFM bots can make perfect counters on all your attacks becouse they instantly react to everything you do.

They are also able to animationcancel leggsweep extremly fast, litteraly hitting you 10 times per second. Your Health drops from 100% to 0% in ~3 seconds.

Pretty much the same as against Destroyers and their animationcanceling machinegun axe spam 10 times per second.

I have 50k Health and die in 3 seconds when that happens.

I've stopped doing arena now there is no point when bot's can play 24/7 and gain higher ranking then real players due to winning via the law of averages..ie play enough and they will win some. 

Also bots have gotten smarter and use no cool downs on escapes no cool downs on attacks and can avoid all CC's while using speed and damage hacks ...I was 100-0 by a destroyer bot the other day with 2 attacks ...not combos 2 attacks. 

There's also bots farming faction dailies for soul stones and bots mining all the Quartz spawns it's a total joke and all Game Guard has done is make the game lag more on server and DC happen way more often and made cross server unplayable. 

On top of having better reaction time than humans, bots can also bypass some game mechanics like roots and (I believe?) cooldowns. That's what makes them hard to beat. Assassins, for example, can never target their back because they always face you. While stunned, rooted, and even effing airborne.

Bots now use more coding to counter and exploit games. for example i fought against a bot yesterday and it broke out or 6 stun consecutively(chained and connected). you would have had to seen the fight to understand how it was a bot and not a good player. 

kung fuu masters are starting to bot and exploit hard as well.

12 hours ago, Enhance said:

Assassins, for example, can never target their back because they always face you. While stunned, rooted, and even effing airborne.

It's hilarious to watch, too, because Piledriver makes the bot spin in circles midair.

So the question does the ranking system even matter ?

If bots can get high status what is the point in playing.

Have invested in this game as it has potential, now i see its just another fail from NCsoft

that we are used too .

I seriously thinking of taking up black dessert as this game is going to be killed by bots.

What a shame

lmao well i had the same thing happen today if you play destroyer use the bliz suck in and then fury redspin them to death you will see them waste every move trying to stop you after your focus is almost gone they should be in a stun grab them to get it back and air combo them dont slam them on the ground or they will get out of it.

Archived