Failed to connect to server?

Zasentolaboca

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Edge said:

You don't need to have a facebook/twitter accound to see what they're announcing. And for heaven's sake, work on your grammar.

LOL my grammar is at it is because 1 english aint my first language and 2nd idgaf :)

and other than twitt they didnt post aything anywhere,as im aware off,and no just because someone posted on forums what they posted on twitt dsnt mean they posted on forums,so in conclucion they only posted on twitt,like i said as far as im aware of.

and you dnt have to be a grammar nazi,we arent in school nor is this an exam or w/e.

Just now, Edge said:

English isn't my first language either, but that doesn't mean I write like a retarded squirrel with three thumbs.

lmao now we get offensive over something so small,real mature and smart of you kid.

like i said idgaf what you think about my grammar,no one said i can't type corectlly or spell,i just do not care,i am not in an english exam nor a job interview or w/e related to a proper grammar,so unless you got a phobia with beeing a grammar nazi,go squash yr pimples till u calm down,aint got no time for this cricketing

You guys are mean as *cricket*. Once the server goes down everyone goes in rage mode "pls compensation", "when bots will be gone", "i got banned pls pls help". I have a 1 month premium and I don't want any compensation. Hell I might even buy agian once it expires. 

Just now, Lucifer555 said:

edge stfu *cricket* do u think he gives a *cricket* what u think of his english read his first sentence idiot, 2nd  u shure love to suck some ncsoft *cricket* defending shit like this, what a sheep hahha.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just answering your stupidity with facts. And you just sound like an angry teenager with too much free time. I would be offended by you, if you actually didn't talk completely out of your own ass.

8 minutes ago, Edge said:

In terms on service you agreed to that problems may occur and they are not obligated to refund say lost premium time.

Doesn't have to be an obligation. They can give 50 or so hongmoon coins in good faith rather than compensation

ganz erlich : das kann nicht sein das der login server abkackt und die game server weiterlaufen, WIE WÄRS MAL WENN IHR DIE LOG IN SERVER "VERSTÄRKT"??? versteht ihr echt net das der server immer samstag abend und montag abkackt, da wo der ansturm wohl am größten ist?.......... unglaublich echt....!!! es ist offensichtlich woran es liegt... und nix wird gemacht seit release... haben wir das problem mit fehler 200 und das wisst ihr genau ncsoft ....! immer wieder 2 stundne server down, dann kommt ne nachricht, dann noch ne stunde, dann wird gesagt restart, dann nochmal 2 stunden bis es läuft hallo?! und dann sagen die noch ne ihr bekommt nix dafür gutgecshrieben..... wenn dann alle, .... ya dannn bitte iwas an alle back geben, weil das jetzt das 4 . mal für mich ist . das ich den 200 er fehler habe und 6 stunden net spielen kann. sogesehen habt ihr shcon ganze 24h+ von meinem game erlebniss gegessen.... danke! vll sollten wir doch mal blackdesert angucken..

Archived