Failed to connect to server?

Zasentolaboca

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I just hope the devs gonna watch problems about bots/exploiters more often, because its obviously them who fill the server database with tons of sh1t and players who spend their real money and wanna play fair get punished more than them...In comparison, normal player in this game is like a slave and exploiters are kings :x

P.S: Anyway, if this server crash hasnt even been caused by bots, I still wish to get rid of them in this great game :D :x

thank go im at work wendsday.

but yes this is ridiculous,WE,or most off us love this gmae with its bugs and all crap,but at some point it gets tiresome...

AND FFS NC dnt friggin post JUST on twitter,not EVERYONE has that damn thing,u've got Facebook,yr OWN FORUMS,Facebook page,LAUNCHER wich btw is wwayyyy better at posting news . . .

i made a twitt account JUST FOR U,friggin hell ppplll

1 minute ago, Hakissa said:

thank go im at work wendsday.

but yes this is ridiculous,WE,or most off us love this gmae with its bugs and all crap,but at some point it gets tiresome...

AND FFS NC dnt friggin post JUST on twitter,not EVERYONE has that damn thing,u've got Facebook,yr OWN FORUMS,Facebook page,LAUNCHER wich btw is wwayyyy better at posting news . . .

i made a twitt account JUST FOR U,friggin hell ppplll

You don't need to have a facebook/twitter accound to see what they're announcing. And for heaven's sake, work on your grammar.

Just now, Rikimaruu said:

I think we should get a small reward for this kind of stuff.

In terms on service you agreed to that problems may occur and they are not obligated to refund say lost premium time.

Archived