Failed to connect to server?

Zasentolaboca

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Elvenmad said:

servers still crashing , been doing this since launch, does anything in this game actually ever get fixed !  GG NC worst EU game servers EVER.

totally agree with u man, its worst eu servers ever seen.

8 minutes ago, Maaslander said:

Greetings,

We are working on it.

Regards,
Team Blade & Soul

you had me there for a second ... i was like.... wtf how can there be an answer in such a short time its imposible xd

Like always

Every week, same day, game crash, game disconnect, failed to connect (200)

Beside the lovely gameguard that gave me alot of lag and delay.

Thank you for ncsoft <3 for making me hate game more due to this happen every day plus the extra bonus of gameguard c:

Yeah after hundreds of small crashes, every 30 minutes, we have a big one........nice

Never experienced such problems with  NCSoft games well theres allways a first time for everything ;)

4 minutes ago, Derestous said:

Glad too see its not only me, hope they fix soon!

I thought i got hacked at start

Not likely... I expect that they will pay attention on this thread in 2 hours and take another 4 hours to fix it...

Yeah after hundreds of small crashes, every 30 minutes, we have a big one........nice

Never experienced such problems with  NCSoft games well theres allways a first time for everything ;)

• NCSOFT

Hello,

We are currently experiencing an issue with European Authentication servers preventing players to connect to European Servers. Our Network Team has been made aware of this issue and is currently investigating.

We'll make sure to keep you updated as the situation evolves. At this time we are unable to specify when the problem will be fixed however.

Thank you again for your patience.

1 minute ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

We are currently experiencing an issue with European Authentication servers preventing  players to connect to European Servers. Our Network Team has been made aware of this issue and is currently investigating.

We'll make sure to keep you updated as the situation evolves. At this time we are unable to specify when the problem will be fixed however.

Thank you again for your patience.

Finally some informations...

Archived