Zasentolaboca

Failed to connect to server?

Rawal   

all the EU servers has it. I have the same problem. Hope NCsoft fix this fast

Jammy   

Yeah me too, I thought I got hacked or something because I was reading some posts about people being hacked on reddit.

Siggy   
Just now, Zasentolaboca said:

i think they dont know servers down yet hahaha

lmao thats terrible

but this error is not for everybody, i have a friend that he is in game right now same server with me

Amorphic   

Got that 200: Char authentication problem in EU windrest, thank god for forums I almost panicked

Velast   
Just now, ShadowCrt said:

but this error is not for everybody, i have a friend that he is in game right now same server with me

was in the game too but changed to alt and dced, lol. so frustrating why their servers so shyt like.

Well i wanted to enter Tomb of Exiles and got the error132 in loading screen.... AGAIN

Then i tried to log in 2 times and got the authentication error and that's how i ended up here

Everytime i get a loading screen i need to fear that my game will just crash, how come that something like this is not even mentioned in your "know issues thread"

I would be happy if i could just play for 1 hour without having to restart and i don't care if some cash shop costume isnt storable in the wardrobe and btw thats also something you can think of before you release content... same as the failed english localization.

TL;DR NCSOFT pls fix your shit!

sima   

think server not down cause when offline get other message,maybe gm doing something

moto   

Glad too see its not only me, hope they fix soon!

i feel like i go crazy, i had such a good team in naryu 4 men run...wtf....for me every night beetween 10.30pm and 11pm i get dc...during the day i get dc 2 or 3 times, and now got dc but cant enter....omfg

Elvenmad   

servers still crashing , been doing this since launch, does anything in this game actually ever get fixed !  GG NC worst EU game servers EVER.

Elvenmad   

servers still crashing , been doing this since launch, does anything in this game actually ever get fixed !  GG NC worst EU game servers EVER.

i feel like i go crazy, i had such a good team in naryu 4 men run...wtf....for me every night beetween 10.30pm and 11pm i get dc...during the day i get dc 2 or 3 times, and now got dc but cant enter....omfg