Upgrades after True Siren Weapon and Awakened Siren accessories

Hephe

Hi,

I'm running a BM currently at HM04 with a Level 10 True Siren weapon and all my accessories at max level Awakened Siren.

My question is: Should I go with the Awakened Pirate weapon upgrade (maxing it to level 10) or should I just continue with the accessories until I reach True Siren on those as well?

Not sure which path would benefit me more at this point. I'm crafting the upgrade materials myself so it's a slow process obviously but since I'm sitting on 10 MW Transformation Stones I would like to make use of them.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Finally, more of a BM side question but I've just got the Lightning Draw Volume 2. I was wondering for PvP Arena is it best to run T5F2 or T5F1 (perhaps even T5F3)? Quite confused since I see many different opinions on this topic and I'm a real PvP scrub :)

Many thanks!

Go for your weapon until True Pirate max.

At True Pirate Stage 6 you will get a Chance for a Crit buff (3% at max). Also you get more AP with maxed weapon then maxing your other stuff.

Go for T5F1 Lightning Draw in PvP.

In 1v1 w8 till they waste their Tab escape, then stun into Lightning Draw into rekt them. For 1v1 F2 is also viable when you can hold them inside the AOE with your stunlock (not viable in 3v3 due to the fact that they can help their mateS)

In 3v3 you use it when you tag in after escape was used. Then stun -> 4 and burst.

9 minutes ago, n1hl0 said:

Go for your weapon until True Pirate max.

At True Pirate Stage 6 you will get a Chance for a Crit buff (3% at max). Also you get more AP with maxed weapon then maxing your other stuff.

Go for T5F1 Lightning Draw in PvP.

In 1v1 w8 till they waste their Tab escape, then stun into Lightning Draw into rekt them. For 1v1 F2 is also viable when you can hold them inside the AOE with your stunlock (not viable in 3v3 due to the fact that they can help their mateS)

In 3v3 you use it when you tag in after escape was used. Then stun -> 4 and burst.

Cheers, will focus on the weapon then. As for PvP I'll give this a go. The F1 seems to be the best approach since it does a metric shit ton of damage (especially with the crit proc - did I understood this correctly)?

2 minutes ago, Els said:

F1 has a big dmg bonus if you use it on a Stunned, Daze, KDed, Grabbed, Phantom Gripped enemy, Around 7k non crit and 10k~11k on crit.

I'm wet :D ... Can't wait to try this.

5 minutes ago, Els said:

The downside is that Lightning Draw CD is 60s in F1. 

But I guess it's still worth since if you crit that's roughly 1/4 of their health from 1 hit? Or am I mistaken?

In OWPvP it is even better and more fun.

Crushing FMs with 25k crits with F1 Lightning Draw :D

So much fun when you see someone in the distance and you charge LMB and instant press 4 and nearly all their HP is gone^^

In OWPvP it is even better and more fun.

Crushing FMs with 25k crits with F1 Lightning Draw :D

So much fun when you see someone in the distance and you charge LMB and instant press 4 and nearly all their HP is gone^^

Archived