Forums

Hongmoon Brilliant Cinderland Key from lv20 Survey

Kozuki

Apparently, if you have not yet done Act 1 Chapter 26 story quest, your lv20 rewards will not give Hongmoon Brilliant Cinderland Key. Just some lame stuffs.

When I first played my Summoner, she had no benefit from Premium Membership's exp boost, so she leveled up slowly, and managed to finish the quest before the lv20 Survey appeared, and got the key.

However, when I leveled a FM and a Warlock, due to the exp boost from Premium Membership Rank 4, they leveled a lot faster, and hit the lv20 survey before the required story quest even appeared. If you do the survey, you will lose your key. Both of my FM and Warlock didn't get the key from the survey.

If you don't know about this, Premium players tend to miss the key, and wonder why other people get the key while they don't.

Being a Premium player looks like a punishment for leveling faster than how the game expects you.

Would be nice if key-missing players can get the key for free, but I doubt it would happen. In any case, I suggest to lock the lv20 survey until players are done with the said story quest, or just change the rewards to one with Cinderland key.

Archived