Punishment for Undergear and Delaying Players

15 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Besides the obvious bots, spammers, and cheaters. I feel like there needs to be something done about these players too that ruins the fun for everyone else.

If players enters Naryu with less than True Pirate and 50% crt from soulshields, they will get a warning and if they do it at least a few times. They get locked out of the dungeon for a week.

If players enters Bloodshade with anything lower than Awaken Pirate and 45% crt from soulshields than that player will get a warning and if they repeat this a few times than they will get locked from this dungeon for a week.

With the right Soulshield set + crt fuse, you can easily get over 50% crt.

This will teach them to not go into a dungeon while they're undergeared. You guys know what im talking about when you see at least 3 players on only siren in dungeons like bloodshade and Naryu.

A new system that auto kicks anyone with less than true siren in the 24 man nightshade raid and auto kick anyone with less than awaken siren in the 24 man blackram supply raid.

People that goes afk in the dungeon because they have to do something should be punishable because why the hell would you que for a big dungeon if you have to do something in real life. Answering the door for your daily mail and going into the bathroom takes a minute. And if you have something else important to do than don't que for the dungeon so that way you don't waste a few minutes of the other party member's time. Same goes for people that needs to go back to repair. Your suppose to have your weapon repaired 100% before the dungeon.

The punishment should be any player that goes back to repair gets auto kicked. Any player that disconnect gets auto kick and any player that goes afk for at least a minute gets auto kicked. I'm sorry but if you're taking over a minute than your obviously not *just going to the bathroom or opening the door for your mail*.

wait wait wait, did i just read all this? (no i didn't, i stopped at "players under geard should be warned if they enter BSH"

Ok, i did not read all the other comments, BUT, i got a thought, this fellow needs to be full True Pirate to do BSH? Wow, i knew some people really struggled to do Bloodshade, but really? True Pirate? It is rare that i comment in such topics, but had to say something. We have guids for BSH and Lab my friend, and anyone in Siren or profan can do both.

I think i know what his problem is, when he was a noob, a bunch of high level kicked him out of a party xD

Thanks for the laugh :D (true pirate for BSH hahahhahahahahah)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*I DID NOT READ all the replies but I have to say this game should have minimum gears requirement to enter dungeons.

*EX: like FFXIV you can't enter or Queue up if you're gears lower than requirement. I myself hate to see leechers come to join my group and just hope everyone pass everything for him cause he/she needed those. See those lvl45 blue dungeons? it's required minimum lvl36 to enter...Seriouslly? LOL

*I ran Tomb of Excile daily and there is always 1 or 2 lvl 21~27 in my party just loot everything cause we lvl45 will pass on everything minus the outfit.. 

This thread... this is the kind of thread that makes people think OP is one of them stupid kids that think they know everything when in reality they don't because they can't even BSH with Profane kek

you dont need pirate to do BS, you need team work.

Dont leave your mates behind and dont start boss without your mates and let them burn to death.

if you have a good team and you need pirate to do BS, your skills is in doubt.

18 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Besides the obvious bots, spammers, and cheaters. I feel like there needs to be something done about these players too that ruins the fun for everyone else.

If players enters Naryu with less than True Pirate and 50% crt from soulshields, they will get a warning and if they do it at least a few times. They get locked out of the dungeon for a week.

If players enters Bloodshade with anything lower than Awaken Pirate and 45% crt from soulshields than that player will get a warning and if they repeat this a few times than they will get locked from this dungeon for a week.

With the right Soulshield set + crt fuse, you can easily get over 50% crt.

This will teach them to not go into a dungeon while they're undergeared. You guys know what im talking about when you see at least 3 players on only siren in dungeons like bloodshade and Naryu.

A new system that auto kicks anyone with less than true siren in the 24 man nightshade raid and auto kick anyone with less than awaken siren in the 24 man blackram supply raid.

People that goes afk in the dungeon because they have to do something should be punishable because why the hell would you que for a big dungeon if you have to do something in real life. Answering the door for your daily mail and going into the bathroom takes a minute. And if you have something else important to do than don't que for the dungeon so that way you don't waste a few minutes of the other party member's time. Same goes for people that needs to go back to repair. Your suppose to have your weapon repaired 100% before the dungeon.

The punishment should be any player that goes back to repair gets auto kicked. Any player that disconnect gets auto kick and any player that goes afk for at least a minute gets auto kicked. I'm sorry but if you're taking over a minute than your obviously not *just going to the bathroom or opening the door for your mail*.

If i didn't spot an elitist when i see one. this just seem like more of a rant.

i went to Naryu Labyrinth with awaken siren bangle, and ended up tanking up bull, clown, and one fujin/rajin against people with pirate gear. 400+ doesn't mean shit if you don't know how to use it. you do not need true siren for 24 mans, what the *cricket* are you on lol? the 24 mans are pretty much an introduction to end game related matter. Not only that. However i do agree that people should know that this kind of elitism is there and should be more aware that people expect you to ppull your ow weight. but this game isn't as cheap as you think it is. it's pretty expensive and once you do manage to evolve something, you're left flat broke. but you want to ban everyone from the couple of dailys that give them some type of income. if you can't wait one minute than something is fkn wrong with you lol. you may be absorbed so much into this game but other people aren't. some people have parents/friends/boyfriends/girlsfriends/spouses they have to deal with. I'm sure if they had the decision of helping them out between some random fatnerd over a game, it would be pretty  obvious who would be chosen don't you think. You should also think before you post. this is the dumbest rant i seen by far.

Dude bro that's not fair, I've benchmarked peeing to 3 minutes and the other part to 7-10 minutes.

----

Why would you kick players after they join, instead of making this stuff the requirement to join in the first place?

???

----

i'm not trying to be offensive with this post, I hope "nobody" over reacts to this one small joke.

Yes i do have real life friends in the game but i don't waste my time queing dungeons with them since they are undergeared. Instead we play arena because gears doesn't matter there.

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on these forums. You're probably some 400 pound whale living with his parents getting all the "bitches" and "hoes" with his gear in BnS with his empty cans of MLG Mountain Dew and Doritos. *cricket*ing hilarious. Honestly I actually laughed at how pathetic you are so thank you.

Here, let me tell you a story of what happened to me in my first attempts at doing some of the current endgame content and how they all relate to AP requirements and such. Keep in mind all of these happened in PUGs and I'm a Destroyer with MAX True Profane weapon and Awakened Infernal accessories (still don't have enough Soulstones or Moonwater Transformation Stones to go beyond that) and didn't do any gear checks on other party members at the time:

- Blackram Supply Chain: Had one Summoner leave the party calling people bots for no reason. Took us some cycling between different party members to fill all 6 spots along the way, until we managed to stick to a definite one before Poharan. Ended up dying a couple of times for not knowing where the instadeath flames appeared when engaging bosses (or rather, having a couple people rushing in without making sure others were ready), namely the Chef and Mak Sobo. Otherwise, I did my part OK with no more deaths in my end. And this is was my smoothest run compared to the next two, mind you.

- Naryu Labyrinth: Held my own just fine, except at the part where there's a room with mobs requiring some platforming skills, or else you'd have to jump/iframe the instadeath 'laser' on the floor and then Dragon Pulse to safety. Died the first time it happened, got the hang of it, more or less (I would still fall on occasion, but I at least managed to avoid laser). First boss went fine, the clown gave me some closer calls, but nothing a Dragonblood and some potions couldn't handle. It's when we had to deal with Fujin AND Raijin at the same time that shit hit the fan.

I had no idea I'd get some counterattack by trying to grab either boss (in my case, Fujin) after a successful CD and we couldn't defeat them before a wipe. I ended up pressing 4 to res when it was getting clear we wouldn't make it and THEN I found out I'm teleported all the way back to B1 instead of B3 (which is, quite frankly, terrible design no matter how you slice it). One other party member DC'd and timed out, so we had to wait for someone else to fill in the 6th spot and get to the boss room, again, all the way from B1 (and again, terrible game design there). In the meantime, THAT's when I learned of the 390/400+ AP requirement, which I honestly didn't know it was a thing for that stage until that moment. Again, nature of PUGs and all that.

Next attempt, I went to Raijin this time, focused more on DPSing the best I could (and no time/crit -- using Superior Bloodshade SS set, still farming Heroic one -- to try to reliably pull off anicancel, which didn't help matters much). Redistirbution helped, as we killed Raijin first and we almost ran out of time to kill Fujin before a wipe, but we eventually completed the stage.

- Bloodshade Harbor: Had half the party abandoning us and it happened for a while. I wondered if it was another case of people not wanting to carry people with less AP, which then I asked and got it confirmed by one of the many others who came and left. It wasn't until we found people to stick with us that we attempted Thrasher... and that was lack of knowledge hit us HARD... harder than it did back in Fujin/Raijin, surprisingly. Luckily, some experinced player gave us pointers: water dropping from the vents clear the posion/AP reduction debuff and you need to do it to avoid a OHKO from Thrasher's roar. Also, you press 1 to destroy the eggs and LMB to knock boss off the ceiling (I knew the latter from my many 24-man run for dailies before, but not the former as it never was as critical in 24-man as it apparently is in the 6/4-man version).

Unfortunately, the tips still weren't enough to avoid the 3 wipes and the experienced guy, followed by everyone else, myself included, abandoned the dungeon. I still wish I had memorized the experienced guy's IGN to directly say my thanks to him despite all the wipes and subsequent failure of the run, as that's the most helpful I've ever seen someone be in a 6/4-man PUG this hard.

Lessons I learned that day? Not bothering with the latter two dungeons until I take my time to farm the items required for better gear (I probably could, but it's for the best that I don't for now and I need time to lvl my Summoner alt anyway) and, even more importantly, get some pointers beforehand elsewhere before attempting them (from this forum, Youtube, Reddit, freedomplays or whatever). This is as, if not more, important as getting better gear to make things go smoothly.

So, long story short: having to quit or take longer to complete the dungeon by not knowing how to handle it beforehand is all the punishhment I or anyone else should ever need. No need for elitist *cricket* suggestions. Keep it to requiring certain AP thresholds when making a room, inspect players, leave or give pointers if needed, acknowledge your lack of knowledge instead and the like. Gear and knowledge go hand to hand in determine how well you run fares, never separate the two. Both should be taken into account equally.

Do you need Awakened Siren+ gear to learn how to pick up a gun during the ceiling phase on Thrasher? Well you obviously must NEED it because it magically makes you know wtf you're doing since something like that happened to me with geared clueless people. OP has a point you know, I mean I only have up to profane on my wep, the max it can get until I have to chunk more money. I've done bloodshade countless of times for the daily and I know all the boss mechanics. However someone who is absolutely clueless about boss fights and just happens to have siren must have some magical "i know what im doing because my gear is good" powers.

2 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Holy crap! So many people got trolled so hard on this thread... 

2 hours ago, DrowningEarth said:

0/10 troll. Also, IBTL.

I dunno, OP seemed pretty serious about their dilemma to the point where they try to defend ego by bringing IRL friends to a forum argument lel

Go to hardcore guild ;) is your solution.

Other people do not have the luck that you have to live at the expense of your parents in your basement.

Or maybe this is just irony thread and this answer is for the no-lifes ofc. 

19 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Yes i do have real life friends in the game but i don't waste my time queing dungeons with them since they are undergeared. Instead we play arena because gears doesn't matter there.

I wont be rude at you like the rest, even tho you deserve it =S

But, Blade & Soul is a game made for PVP, yes, some dungeons are fun and kinda hard (none really hard to be honest..), but, most, or all the dungeons are doable with less players than the required, so to me, being matched with undergeared players in my party make the game fun to me, since it get more interesting, when i do it with high geared players like me is soooo boring, too easy, to the point that is not even a game anymore, is more like shopping for food, i get inside the dungeon, and get out with items, but i didnt had fun doing it.

What RaiderZ players used to say at this situations, ''you are a hardcore player? well then take every bad situation as a feature, so having a undergeared player in your party is one extra lvl of difficulty''.

Be nice to the players around you, is more fun teaching how to play, instead of offending everyone in your way because they are undergeared, and yes if you want to kick them is offensive, now...afk players and bots that also bid for items are one issue.

There are too many elitist 'noobs' that rely so much on gear itself.....  easy mode much?

i do have pirate gear but when i get pple that are only moderately geared running hard dungeons w/ me i feel it pushes the party more to learn how to play better rather than rely on pure high dmg gear. Assuming those pple are diligent enough to stay even after some wipe happen.

Last naryu 6man that was the case and i ended up tanking a boss.  What amazed me was their teamwork that was put in to keep constant buffs on the tank regardless of their 'undergeared', much greater sense of accomplishment for the team.

This reminds me of the time I got called an elitist for being snippy about a Lv. 38 coming into Pigsty with 7k hp. Needless to say the rest of us just ran through, he died in 2 hits, and stayed afk the rest of the run. He then said he was just here for the quest which I know he can't complete the daily unless he talks to the npc at the end.

The OP is clearly trolling or is just a really horrible person. That being said I do think the dungeons need higher requirements (both level and AP). Here's some very rough estimates:

• Big 4 should require Lv. 42+ with at least Awakened Infernal
  • POH should require Awakened Profane (or 300+ AP) 
  • BSH, True Profane (or 320+ AP)
  • Lab, Awakened Siren (or 350+ AP)

Gear is obviously not a substitute for skill but the time it takes to get the gear can often translate to acquired skill.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived