Punishment for Undergear and Delaying Players

Just saying theres a difference between getting carried and doing nothing.

Either way your probably doing nothing and should get nothing.

I see a lot of low AP people trying to do labynth with less then 350 AP and well I'm sick of it. 

You are delaying the inevitable which is probably not finish the dungeon and slower (way slower) clear rate than most.

I am personally at 399 ap and I get kicked from rooms for not having the best gear/low AP. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Rawrzori said:

I'm a fresh player (as in played no other versions) lvled a KFM 45 in 4 days and this mentality you have OP is what keeps me out of POH 6,4 BSH 6,4 and the new dungeons that came with this patch. I have true profane with a mushin tower/bsh soulshield set. Got 35k HP 45% crit. Most likely i can go into POH 6 and BSH 6 easily. Still i haven't even tried yet, since i know people will expect me to tank.

Now how am i gonna learn to tank POH or BSH if i never run them ? Still even knowing this i never tried, because i actually fear being matched up with people like you. We don't need to lock down new players we need a "i don't want to be matched up with elitists" button so people like me can start running the dungeons we are long overdue for.

Don't be scared if your on Mushin let me know i'll be glad to run them with you.

3 minutes ago, Emberlynia said:

Don't be scared if your on Mushin let me know i'll be glad to run them with you.

Thanks for the offer i'm on the hao district though. I wish i could just find some "new" players like myself or a few friendly players like you to run these dungeons. For me dying and learning the dungeons is half of not 3/4 of the fun related to MMO's. I wonder where the times went where people actually laughed while having a wipe instead of cursing and flaming the people that don't know the dungeons.

Em I don't have pirate or siren axe yet im lvl45 hm3 and I hold my own easy in dungeons

Also I have seen many many people with the sod called best build of 50%+ crit over their stats

dying really fast in so called dungeons thanks to them not having at least some good defences

I won't lie it don't hit high with crit on crit but I do one thing I hold the mobs attention when I can,

I keep fighting until our dead people (usually the over crit built people with sod all defence) have respawned

You should maybe do what smart people are doing and have 2 soul shield builds set up to match the party as

best as possible

Oh and if you have everything already, you need to go out and get some sun

5 minutes ago, Emberlynia said:

Yea idc who run's dungeons with me as long as they make a effort. New people need to learn player's should be understanding of that. I have a really cool guild i'm in they laugh constantly if i die :D

I have a friend that plays this game aswell although casually (he is like 44 at the moment and played from when it opened). He is a summ so i told him we could do the 4 blue dungeons with just us 2 (well we are both new so you can imagine how well that idea went xD we made it to the boss and that is where the fun ended :P).

Still the biggest laugh i had that night was telling him that if he sees a red circle it means he needs to run into it to avoid damage. Ofcourse he took the advice to heart and ran in like 4-5 times till he found out if was messing with him xD .... I'm mean i know. Still for me thats all part of the fun. We took like 2 hours orso before giving up. Not time efficient in the least, but we had a few good laughs and that made it totally worth it ^_^.

Gear<Skill.

I've played other games (Also ffxiv) for the people with the best Stone-exchange gear but dps was still shit.

You know that I guess ^^

My FM hit 45 last week. Don't want to upgrade. True Profane now and infernal acc. Not even close to 400 AP

Still with my AP+7 Diamond and a mix of poharan, mushin and Dokumo SS.

29K HP, Get aggro sometimes and I use skills with no aggro like the Inferno and icy ones ^^

If I would do Naryu with 450Ap I would do less damage I think ^^ My FM isnt very tanky and I would die all the time :D

You can tell how bad players are when they complain about not having top tier gear. That shit only matters in ow pvp (which never happens), 4man, or mushin 8-3.

It was pretty easy to tell who the real bad players were when they tell newbs they needed pirate gear for Junghado.

I haven't been into Labyrinth yet so I won't comment about that.

However your requested stats for BSH are complete BS. I've completed this dungeon with groups where 4-6 players only had true profane, and completed it with no problems.  Also been in groups with 4 ppl who all had True Pirate and couldn't finish it. So I have to conclude not only are you elitist your just bad if you need this gear level for BSH.

No Idea how true it is but I have seen it stated on these forums about 200 times or so that all content until level 50 can be completed with True Profane.

This is a troll post, right? Please tell me it's a troll post.

If we are talking about 4 man - kinda yes. Kinda no. Random groups dont really work there anyway since peoples are dcks and could change to master loot when something important drops.

But you never mentioned 4 man.

6-Man? Dude.. for real? Those are easy and if you repeatedly have problems in these dungeons you should consider blaming not your teammates only. Pick a friend or two who know what they are doing. With decent gear and skill you 2-3 are more than enough to secure a good run alone.  

You even mentioned 24 man.. that's why i had to ask if this is a troll post. You can basically do these before 45 without dying. You can even easily complete these if every single person there is pre 45 lol. I dont even think it's possible to lose to a boss there if there are more than 5 people or so fighting it, even if they are undergeared.

One last thing i like to mention. People and their gear-requirements.. while i agree that the gear shouldnt be complete trash when you enter a decent dungeon - i prefer players that have 3xx ap and know what they are doing over people with 450 ap, 60% crit but die, flame, or blame the group. The dungeons are easily doable with a decent group. And i mean it: decent. Not absolutely high-end geared. As i said, 4 man is a bit of a different story, but most enter it with a predetermined group anyway until the master loot thing is changed (if it is, i missed that. But my points still stand).

This is so pathetic. 

SURE lets lock out players with infernals from esupply and bsh dailies so they won't ever get the money to get transformation stones.

Oh and a soulshield ? Not for you my friend you dont have the required weapon yet :) !

We are doing poh/bsh 4er with awakened siren ... and it´s not really a big deal. Nobody of us got a pirat weapon, so nobody is carrying anyone.

I don´t think it is all about the weapon you´ve got, but about how intelligent you play.

I am sure you can also fail with the pirat weapon when you are just a brainless idiot.

OTG Clan ran Labrynth on the first day with 5 and nearly cleared it.  We ran it 2nd day with 6 and owned it.  We don't care what lvl our members gear is we just do it.  Elitist people wanting to set unrealistic levels of gear to participate in these dungeons are living in a fantasy world.  Today we took a brand new lvl 45 with 29K HP with us and we still owned the dungeon.

The dungeons do NOT need stupid and unrealistic gear levels and if a person needs all that over gearing in his/her party they need to go back to basics and remember this is a game and supposed to be fun and not a job.

10 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Besides the obvious bots, spammers, and cheaters. I feel like there needs to be something done about these players too that ruins the fun for everyone else.

If players enters Naryu with less than True Pirate and 50% crt from soulshields, they will get a warning and if they do it at least a few times. They get locked out of the dungeon for a week.

If players enters Bloodshade with anything lower than Awaken Pirate and 45% crt from soulshields than that player will get a warning and if they repeat this a few times than they will get locked from this dungeon for a week.

With the right Soulshield set + crt fuse, you can easily get over 50% crt.

This will teach them to not go into a dungeon while they're undergeared. You guys know what im talking about when you see at least 3 players on only siren in dungeons like bloodshade and Naryu.

A new system that auto kicks anyone with less than true siren in the 24 man nightshade raid and auto kick anyone with less than awaken siren in the 24 man blackram supply raid.

People that goes afk in the dungeon because they have to do something should be punishable because why the hell would you que for a big dungeon if you have to do something in real life. Answering the door for your daily mail and going into the bathroom takes a minute. And if you have something else important to do than don't que for the dungeon so that way you don't waste a few minutes of the other party member's time. Same goes for people that needs to go back to repair. Your suppose to have your weapon repaired 100% before the dungeon.

The punishment should be any player that goes back to repair gets auto kicked. Any player that disconnect gets auto kick and any player that goes afk for at least a minute gets auto kicked. I'm sorry but if you're taking over a minute than your obviously not *just going to the bathroom or opening the door for your mail*.

All that's missing from this is .. "HEIL"

Oh god, I just saw this thread - full of comedy

Please, NCWest, I beg you.

Make a personal filter for the OP's account that only allow him to join games where they already have 3 or 5 people (depending on 4 or 6 man content) with True Pirate and 45% crit rate. Make sure he is the last one so it does not affect other people looking for a group and being held hostage by him.

Apply it his account, not character, and ALL content.

Figured I'd do the daily labyrinth, people kept leaving early and we also had a disconnecter just after first boss for some reason. We had awakened and true sirens and a true profane as our only tank (we only had fm, kfm and assassin). Our attack powers were: 364, 384, 413, 316, 370, 348. Last boss was a little flaky, but we still did it in one go. So what does that say about the OP who apparently struggles and blames it all on gear? I think it also says a lot about the community as a whole where people continuously left at the start when it was perfectly viable.

13 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Besides the obvious bots, spammers, and cheaters. I feel like there needs to be something done about these players too that ruins the fun for everyone else.

If players enters Naryu with less than True Pirate and 50% crt from soulshields, they will get a warning and if they do it at least a few times. They get locked out of the dungeon for a week.

If players enters Bloodshade with anything lower than Awaken Pirate and 45% crt from soulshields than that player will get a warning and if they repeat this a few times than they will get locked from this dungeon for a week.

This will teach them to not go into a dungeon while they're undergeared. You guys know what im talking about when you see at least 3 players on only siren in dungeons like bloodshade and Naryu.

A new system that auto kicks anyone with less than true siren in the 24 man nightshade raid and auto kick anyone with less than awaken siren in the 24 man blackram supply raid.

People that goes afk in the dungeon because they have to do something should be punishable because why the hell would you que for a big dungeon if you have to do something in real life. Answering the door for your daily mail and going into the bathroom takes a minute. And if you have something else important to do than don't que for the dungeon so that way you don't waste a few minutes of the other party member's time. Same goes for people that needs to go back to repair. Your suppose to have your weapon repaired 100% before the dungeon.

The punishment should be any player that goes back to repair gets auto kicked. Any player that disconnect gets auto kick and any player that goes afk for at least a minute gets auto kicked. I'm sorry but if you're taking over a minute than your obviously not *just going to the bathroom or opening the door for your mail*.

This has to be troll because this is the most retarded thing I have seen on this forum to date.

The main problem with Lab isn't the damage. It's that not everyone fully understands the mechanics yet. You do not need True Pirate to do Lab either. A party with 370 AP (maybe even a bit lower) or so that understands the mechanics can do Lab 6 with no issues.

Just now, Eckogen said:

The main problem with Lab isn't the damage. It's that not everyone fully understands the mechanics yet. You do not need True Pirate to do Lab either. A party with 370 AP (maybe even a bit lower) or so that understands the mechanics can do Lab 6 with no issues.

I entered a lab6 yesterday. Only 1 person had over 400 attack. Best thing was, no one except me knew the mechanics. I explained it to them and we got all the way through to Fujin. In the end we lost the kfm/summoner that was in the original party. When we finally succeeded, another summoner was disconnected the entire fight and another person respawned, so we basically 4 manned it just fine.

Requiring high ap for dungeons is completely pointless now that warlocks are around. They buff everyone's ap for 32 sec every 45 sec, and have soulburn for 15 sec every 3 min.

13 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

i logged in to quote you and reply to your high status overlord post.

@.@ Let us enjoy the game. Along the way you need to carry some so they will improve and then eventually they will carry another. Happy community @.@

14 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

How about you just form your own groups? No friends? Shocking!

Archived