Punishment for Undergear and Delaying Players

So this guy is serious? This post is just about the most asinine thing I've read here. You don't need true pirate for lab. You shouldn't have complete crap gear (like that dreaded moonwater arena shield), but sorry you don't need true pirate and if you do, you are bad. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pirate for bsh is hilarious. cus pirate is equivalent to true breeze which is one step away from awakened scorp. It is generally understood you can do fine in nearly any dungeon with awakened scorp/can solo with ultimate scorp.  (Up until the very recent purple dungeons in asia).  If you NEED true breeze to do bsh or lab there is something wrong.  True Breeze is the prereq to dungeons like Hell Mansion or even Jade Palace (ppl in tw seem to be pretty lax about this?...I have seen ppl come into Jade with awakened breeze and do fine).  

This game is about skill/quick thinking. Not faceroll :/

Guys, guys, calm down, I think OP is just trolling. Like, really, he said you need awakened pirate for BSH, haha :D

It makes us think that he's just the guy that got true pirate then failed BSH and blamed it on his partymates using siren weapons. Clever girl!

3 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

I have True Pirate and over 50% crt and i don't deal with undergear players like you coming into endgame dungeons and expecting pirate users to carry you.

Reading your posts almost gave me a cancer.... You should know by now that not everything is in gear and if you still didn't learn that then you're the one getting carried in dungeons even with your weapon.

Had fun Naryu Lab run  tonight, only i was above 400 AP,also with true pirate weapon,4x of them were on awaken siren and 6th one had profaine,their attack power ranged from 350-390 or so.

Now im KFM so i tanked one boss,and was a question who would tank other one since our 2nd tank was BM and he was the one with profaine weapon...i mean it's not like final boss requires 2 tanks but our only ranged were 1 warlock and summoner and the cat tanking was usefull in POH and after nerf somehow manageable in BSH but it loses aggro so it kinda makes a mess and summoner has too good dps to let him waste it on tanking if a grp already has a tank or two.

Anyway,my point is our BM with profaine weapon tanked Rujin (yellow /lightning one) while i was on Fujin ( blue/wind one) our BM had no problem tanking yellow one and yes it's easy boss to tank but that just says how gear isn't all,neither he died or lost aggro and we finished it without a wipe nor close call to enraged timer going off....

Yes it's kinda demotivational when you see a person with less then 400 AP or profaine weapon going in new dungeon cause you think that they are probably some scrubs,but knowing english and a bit of patience to take a minute or two to explain who needs to do what can do miracles.

I have more problem getting non english speaking players in grp then undergeared ones,how to explain something to someone who doesn't understand you...

4 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Besides the obvious bots, spammers, and cheaters. I feel like there needs to be something done about these players too that ruins the fun for everyone else.

If players enters Naryu with less than True Pirate and 50% crt from soulshields, they will get a warning and if they do it at least a few times. They get locked out of the dungeon for a week.

If players enters Bloodshade with anything lower than Awaken Pirate and 45% crt from soulshields than that player will get a warning and if they repeat this a few times than they will get locked from this dungeon for a week.

With the right Soulshield set + crt fuse, you can easily get over 50% crt.

This will teach them to not go into a dungeon while they're undergeared. You guys know what im talking about when you see at least 3 players on only siren in dungeons like bloodshade and Naryu.

A new system that auto kicks anyone with less than true siren in the 24 man nightshade raid and auto kick anyone with less than awaken siren in the 24 man blackram supply raid.

People that goes afk in the dungeon because they have to do something should be punishable because why the hell would you que for a big dungeon if you have to do something in real life. Answering the door for your daily mail and going into the bathroom takes a minute. And if you have something else important to do than don't que for the dungeon so that way you don't waste a few minutes of the other party member's time. Same goes for people that needs to go back to repair. Your suppose to have your weapon repaired 100% before the dungeon.

The punishment should be any player that goes back to repair gets auto kicked. Any player that disconnect gets auto kick and any player that goes afk for at least a minute gets auto kicked. I'm sorry but if you're taking over a minute than your obviously not *just going to the bathroom or opening the door for your mail*.

You do know you can a private dungeon lobby and create a password. Then you can post LFM in the recruit party members chat and have PM you for the password. That way you can check and see they are geared for it. Simple and easy fix.

This guy don't know what he's talking about. It's all about knowing mechanics and skill. 3rd boss might need bit more dps, but true pirate is not necessary. If you are running 6 men naryu with true pirate, you must be really unskilled because you should run 4 men. True pirate for naryu 6..LOL Hell, you can duo naryu 4 with true pirate gears and true siren acc. If you don't like carrying, find another true pirate and duo.

It actually disgusts me how easy mode people want to have their runs nowadays in mmos.

People are always looking for parties with stuff way over the progression curve to do things, just because they can't be arsed to do it properly.

Those elitist who can't do shit without gear and have to outgear encounters to be able to do it.

Don't put your obscene standards on everyone, if you suck, then look for people to carry you if you want (it's still a carry even if you are also overgeared if you need the rest of the party to be overgeared as well).

But putting your standard on every other player is just plain stupid.

11 hours ago, Reyfer said:

- Moderated content -

Reyfer, you said it in a way that made my night. Lol

I LEFT past mmorpgs, once I had enough of all of the elitism that comes with dumb "meters" and "gear scores", that are PLAYER-imposed, and rarely GAME-imposed, when it comes to locking out or excluding players from activities without meeting certain criteria.

This game was meant to be played by skill and memorizing patterns. If it was as gear/stat-oriented as this weiner made it out to be, we wouldn't have an action RPG where ranged attack classes would NEED to aim to hit targets. -It would be another tab-target mmorpg with target lock and "piano" sequence inputs, aka face rolling the keyboard.

The ultimate goal for the people running this game is to make money. The longer you play the game, the higher the chances are, that you'll spend a little more money on/in it, here and there, while you continue to enjoy your stay. Personally, I'm going between BNS, BDO, and soon, The Division, mainly so I always have some sort of mmorpg available for me to play while one or two of them are down, due to maintenance schedules. It helps that I LIKE the three games that I intend on investing my FEW free hours to play. As soon as lockouts alienate people like me, over something I can do without such criteria, I'll lose interest more easily, unless it's something easily remedied, such as buying a gem to socket into my weapon, etc..

The EASIEST way for you to meet YOUR criteria, when it comes to whom you prefer to group with, is to NOT be lazy about putting together a static group for your preferred activities. If your "lockouts" were actual selectable "filters" in the dungeon matchmaking lobby, you'd get lesser and lesser results returned, due to how specific you want everyone's stats to be.

PUGS are NOT designed to filter OUT people who cannot play, in matchmaking. It's designed to find as many people willing to join or start a party for the event.

Stop being such a baby.

This is obviously a troll. You can easily complete BSH with a True Profane weapon and only a couple Siren accessories on each party member. You can easily do Naryu with a mix of Siren and True Siren gear. If by some chance this is serious the op is just having really bad luck with pugs.

Omfg OP pls.

I am NOT a good player - I couldn't beat Junghado until I got Awakened Siren + 28 AP diamond, didn't hit Plat until I got carried 7 games in a row by Destroyer bots - and yet even I did fine back in BSH 4-man with a pug group, True Profane, and no AP diamond. My AP would have been 350-370 and yet I dodged Thrasher poison + roar, froze everyone during Blood Mane shockwaves, successfully tanked Cobalt as an FM using Divine Veil, and stayed alive to the very end against Hae Mujin when two other people got KO'ed by blue rain.

After that nightmare of a run 4-man BSH is just routine. The fact that people have even accessed this gear/content is usually proof of a basic level of competence. Except when it comes to people who buy their gear without attaining the level of game experience that comes along the way (a.k.a you) :D

Overlevelled gear is not necessary - you just have to beat boss enrage timers, and everything else is optional. You just have to know the content, to have the experience with the game to dodge certain attacks at the right times. Even if your gear is *really* bad (Awakened Infernal lmao) you can just spam Soju during bossfights and you'll be totally fine.

OP, with your current equipment you should be able to singlehandedly carry any BSH 4-man run, even without using Soju atk buff. The most difficult thing I can think of right now is that Thrasher's enrage got buffed so now the roar actually KILLS you, instead of doing nothing and handing you a free victory, so now you have to work really fast and decent gear is required for that.

But True Profane + AP Diamond/Awakened Siren should still be more than enough.

To be honest it sounds like you fail to do much more than the bare minimum required in dungeons, and so you get pissed off when other people can't pick up the slack.

6 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Besides the obvious bots, spammers, and cheaters. I feel like there needs to be something done about these players too that ruins the fun for everyone else.

If players enters Naryu with less than True Pirate and 50% crt from soulshields, they will get a warning and if they do it at least a few times. They get locked out of the dungeon for a week.

If players enters Bloodshade with anything lower than Awaken Pirate and 45% crt from soulshields than that player will get a warning and if they repeat this a few times than they will get locked from this dungeon for a week.

With the right Soulshield set + crt fuse, you can easily get over 50% crt.

This will teach them to not go into a dungeon while they're undergeared. You guys know what im talking about when you see at least 3 players on only siren in dungeons like bloodshade and Naryu.

A new system that auto kicks anyone with less than true siren in the 24 man nightshade raid and auto kick anyone with less than awaken siren in the 24 man blackram supply raid.

People that goes afk in the dungeon because they have to do something should be punishable because why the hell would you que for a big dungeon if you have to do something in real life. Answering the door for your daily mail and going into the bathroom takes a minute. And if you have something else important to do than don't que for the dungeon so that way you don't waste a few minutes of the other party member's time. Same goes for people that needs to go back to repair. Your suppose to have your weapon repaired 100% before the dungeon.

The punishment should be any player that goes back to repair gets auto kicked. Any player that disconnect gets auto kick and any player that goes afk for at least a minute gets auto kicked. I'm sorry but if you're taking over a minute than your obviously not *just going to the bathroom or opening the door for your mail*.

Ru for real dude!

Dont get me wrong i only do arena i dont like killing mobs or doing dung but ppl has the right to do as they pleased they maybe undergeard but maybe they know mechanics.

Afterall u know that in cross server u might meet undergeard or ppl that are new etc.

I'm a fresh player (as in played no other versions) lvled a KFM 45 in 4 days and this mentality you have OP is what keeps me out of POH 6,4 BSH 6,4 and the new dungeons that came with this patch. I have true profane with a mushin tower/bsh soulshield set. Got 35k HP 45% crit. Most likely i can go into POH 6 and BSH 6 easily. Still i haven't even tried yet, since i know people will expect me to tank.

Now how am i gonna learn to tank POH or BSH if i never run them ? Still even knowing this i never tried, because i actually fear being matched up with people like you. We don't need to lock down new players we need a "i don't want to be matched up with elitists" button so people like me can start running the dungeons we are long overdue for.

No offense, you are an elitist jerk
80% of the "enough geared" players in this game are bad noobs that dies in the first boss mechanic.

On the counterpart there are few "not 100% geared" players that survive and does stuff with the brain, so they are more useful and do better than those kids dyeing every 3 seconds.

Archived