Punishment for Undergear and Delaying Players

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, StalowaKura said:

Hahahahh ! Waiiit what ? i have 405 attack, 55% crit, 200 % crit dmg and 15% pierce + 51k hp ( summoner with true siren ) aaaaand you tell me that i need true pirate for bsh 4 or lab 6 ? oh my god you must be trolling or very special kind of person ( s$$$$$ ) peace and chill :D

Don't twist my words, i didn't say True Priate for *both* Lab and BSH, i said true pirate for lab and awaken pirate for bsh. Your stats isn't bad for bsh but its not enough for lab unless your other teammates have true pirates in lab.

Yea hell no, this kind of thinking will only drive away more players that already left the game due to the bots, tiresomely boring dailies and poor optimization. 

Labyrinth is one thing but I've run Bloodshade with a full team of Awakened Sirens (even a couple True Profane) players with everyone averaging around 350-375 AP and we ran the dungeon perfectly fine. No one was being carried, everyone did their part and we didn't have to rely on having top gear to rely on; just pure skill and good iframes. Not everyone can speed blitz their way through upgrading weapons to meet the level requirement, it takes serious dedication and patience to grind the necessary soul shield pieces along with gold from dailies to get that far. How are players who are "undergeared" supposed to catch up if they're locked out of the content that gives them precisely what they're lacking? 

1 minute ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Don't twist my words, i didn't say True Priate for *both* Lab and BSH, i said true pirate for lab and awaken pirate for bsh. Your stats isn't bad for bsh but its not enough for lab unless your other teammates have true pirates in lab.

Wuuuuut ?! :D Dude i am doing like 2/3 runs on lab 6 daily with my mates, often in 5 ppl and we kill raijin and fuujin  like 2,5 min max ? :D This must be some kind of madnessssss ? :D

I laughed so hard reading this topic haha fail post....but really can we stop making these dumb topics, there are bigger issues like this freaking fps stutter that needs fixing and for gods sake can we get team kick working.

11 hours ago, Ganymeda said:

- Moderated content -

I'm no kid, im 20 years old thank you very much. And i have more than enough money on my own without my family's support. Yes i did spend on the game but thats my business not yours. And sorry to disapoint you but i don't get bullied nor do i care for bullies or bully victims. You seem to be the one desperate for attention since you actually make a long enough reply to a suggestion i make. Probably some undergear siren user.

Yeah, guys, lets stop replying to this thread before he finds out we're not using the latest windows 10 on the latest PC with the latest GPU and therefore we're not qualified to reply to his threads

6 minutes ago, IggyZecrow said:

Yea hell no, this kind of thinking will only drive away more players that already left the game due to the bots, tiresomely boring dailies and poor optimization. 

Labyrinth is one thing but I've run Bloodshade with a full team of Awakened Sirens (even a couple True Profane) players with everyone averaging around 350-375 AP and we ran the dungeon perfectly fine. No one was being carried, everyone did their part and we didn't have to rely on having top gear to rely on; just pure skill and good iframes. Not everyone can speed blitz their way through upgrading weapons to meet the level requirement, it takes serious dedication and patience to grind the necessary soul shield pieces along with gold from dailies to get that far. How are players who are "undergeared" supposed to catch up if they're locked out of the content that gives them precisely what they're lacking? 

People can upgrade their weapons to true pirates without lab. If lab drops the evolution material to upgrade from awaken pirate to true pirate than i understand but it doesn't.

This suggestion is retarded af, and is probably gonna give the entire community cancer. 

I'm at awakened pirate and have completed lab with others no higher than true siren without a hitch, and no, I did not carry them. They can dps well on their own. What counts is experience and knowledge over the dungeon, as well as your own class. If you don't have the skills and experience, even at true pirate and true siren accessories, you could probably just die at B3's fujin and raijin within seconds. 

I think this thread gave me cancer.

Also I'd like to mention gear doesn't solve everything. Player knowledge and understanding of boss and their own class mechanics plays a big roll of knowing how much dps you can squeeze in.

1. If looking for pt in cross server dungeon with random ppl you either create room with req like 400,410 ap or whateva, or just deal with pt you will get.

2. Elitism in this game is like cancer.

3. Dungeons are easy. Lab and BSH 6 ( even BSH 4 if ppl have atleast half a brain ) are easy doable with 360 + ap

if you asking for true pirate from random que then please leave this game. if you have any hard feeelings with cross server dungeon que then get a guild and dont bother with it no one is gonna put up with your mess. Again i will never leave  cross server dung cause of my gear either you deal with it or you can wait me out. some people on here are too brave and bold over some sillyness 

To the OP.  It sounds like you want a really fast run(s) and no one slowing you down.  It sounds to me like you want it to be easy peasy with only High geared players.  Sorry but Ncsoft isn't going to do what your suggesting.  Learn to play well with others and be a team player.  If you want to be an elitist then join a guild that thinks like you and run these areas with them only.

1 hour ago, Exposing Hackers said:

I have True Pirate and over 50% crt and i don't deal with undergear players like you coming into endgame dungeons and expecting pirate users to carry you.

Its called make your own party and inspect players before heading to dungeon.  You can do that before you hit ready you know from the F8 menu.  If someone is undergeared then leave the group and go to another.....it is not that hard.

Sorry, but I find it hard to take this thread seriously. You lock new players out from the 24-man zones for a lack of gear, which by the way is the best way for them to gear quickly (which you clearly want). Do you even understand how easy the 24-man content is? If you think it's hard you're an idiot, and if you think it's a carry you're still an idiot. Let's not even mention that your game plan actually forces players who don't already have Awakened Siren to a dead stop, because they have no method of acquiring their Storm Siren Weapon, which is REQUIRED for Awakened Profane.

You either bought your account/asked someone to gear for you, or far more likely you're lying about gear and are, once more, an idiot.

FYI: This is, in fact, coming from a geared player like you claim to be. But unlike you I run with my friends, and I don't pug runs unless I intend to "carry" other players.

Ran Mushin tower all the way to floor 7 in true profane.

Ran BSH, Lab, and pretty much everything with nothing but Siren Weapon, and Siren Bracelet. Up until then I ran with what I had and did just as well as anyone else running them.

Now i have true Siren stage 6 the damage is no where mind warping compared to siren stage 10.My SS is decent crit based but no where near maxed out. So I really see no reason why I can't run what I like. If I go in a dungeon I'm not sure about i carry enough potions and a rez scroll just in case. I know my job in the dungeons and to me that's more important than a pirate weapon.

OP, you're a cricket.  :p

As someone who tries to get the best gear before the next step, I can't say I always hit that minimum you want, but what I can say, is you seem very eager to ruin the game for most other players and give out punishments left and right.  So, yes, this makes you a cricketing cricket.

Punish the bots.  Makes sense.  The afkers...give me proof they're doing it on purpose.  I say that, because you sound like the cricket who thinks anyone afk at start of dungeon must be an afker, when for all we know the game locked up on them.

So, he basically wants people to be overgeared for the content? I've played with a group with nothing higher than true profane (me included) that could handle it without any problem. So we all should've been auto-banned because we were "undergeared" in someones eyes? Even though we could handle it perfectly fine? Sorry OP, but your suggestion simply won't hold.

It's like saying "sorry, you have been kicked out of the study group because you clearly only have B+ on this field, you would at least need A- to be in this study group" and to further add insult to the injury "and since you have been kicked out of these other groups for the same reason, we have told everyone to completely ignore you for a week". Don't be that guy, OP.

Let me get this right... maybe is my reading comprehension, the thing that I'm from Spain, english isn't my mother's tongue... but... You want us to have the gear we get on those places (or we do those places to easy or advance to get it) to do them? What's next? We need to get the Blight weapon advance in the Hongmoon to do Blackram? According to you, is the same logic.

Yeah, I know undergeared people is a problem with enraged mechanics and all but a thing is to ask something reasonable for the place, the dungeon, and the other is to ask everyone in the party to be doing it just for the pleasure of do it... because if you are that geared, you don't need it.

I know seeing the world from the highest of horses is a pleasure but touching ground sometimes is really refreshing, trust me, try it.

Archived