Punishment for Undergear and Delaying Players

Besides the obvious bots, spammers, and cheaters. I feel like there needs to be something done about these players too that ruins the fun for everyone else.

If players enters Naryu with less than True Pirate and 50% crt from soulshields, they will get a warning and if they do it at least a few times. They get locked out of the dungeon for a week.

If players enters Bloodshade with anything lower than Awaken Pirate and 45% crt from soulshields than that player will get a warning and if they repeat this a few times than they will get locked from this dungeon for a week.

With the right Soulshield set + crt fuse, you can easily get over 50% crt.

This will teach them to not go into a dungeon while they're undergeared. You guys know what im talking about when you see at least 3 players on only siren in dungeons like bloodshade and Naryu.

A new system that auto kicks anyone with less than true siren in the 24 man nightshade raid and auto kick anyone with less than awaken siren in the 24 man blackram supply raid.

People that goes afk in the dungeon because they have to do something should be punishable because why the hell would you que for a big dungeon if you have to do something in real life. Answering the door for your daily mail and going into the bathroom takes a minute. And if you have something else important to do than don't que for the dungeon so that way you don't waste a few minutes of the other party member's time. Same goes for people that needs to go back to repair. Your suppose to have your weapon repaired 100% before the dungeon.

The punishment should be any player that goes back to repair gets auto kicked. Any player that disconnect gets auto kick and any player that goes afk for at least a minute gets auto kicked. I'm sorry but if you're taking over a minute than your obviously not *just going to the bathroom or opening the door for your mail*.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, fruitie said:

Oh look, another noob that can't do bloodshade in siren gear that wants to be carried.

I have True Pirate and over 50% crt and i don't deal with undergear players like you coming into endgame dungeons and expecting pirate users to carry you.

13 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

I have True Pirate and over 50% crt and i don't deal with undergear players like you coming into endgame dungeons and expecting pirate users to carry you.

Bloodshade isn't as endgame as you think. Labyrinth is harder, but elitism like that is completely stupid. Your goal is to continually work to improve your equipment. What the *cricket* is the point of only playing content when you have unlocked pretty much everything anyway? As I've said before, the dokumo requirement is pretty low, but to expect BiS from a public queue is frankly moronic. If you want to play a dumbed down game where you can't handle the challenge maybe check something out like candy crush. Or you know, you could form your own groups... Then again, I imagine your kind of attitude makes it hard to get to know people.

23 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

If players enters Naryu with less than True Pirate and 50% crt from soulshields, they will get a warning and if they do it at least a few times. They get locked out of the dungeon for a week.

I read that and was like... 'This kid is so meta.' Have you ever been open minded and think for a second: What if this player DIDN'T want to go crit. Why? I'm not sure either since crit does seem like the most optimal primary stats for all the classes. So basically someone with True Pirate has 40% crit BUT also 50% damage reduction from def, or has high evade or whatever stats they went for should get locked out of dungeons eh? I apologize, but I don't think you have the right to say that others should be locked out of content if they do not spec the stats you want. You might as well have taken it a step further and said they have to have this exact skill build or they locked from dungeon too, cause we clearly min/maxing right? And no I'm not bias, I have stage 10 True Pirate with over 50% crit.

and it sounds like I'm arguing over something, but no. I think better idea would have a AP restriction at least in cross server matching. AND if they improve the kick system, many of the problems would be solved.

31 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Besides the obvious bots, spammers, and cheaters. I feel like there needs to be something done about these players too that ruins the fun for everyone else.

Elitist like you is what ruins the fun for everyone. Please, get off of your high horse and go play some other game. BnS isn't a game for elitist.

I find hilarious how people belive that developers should babysit their needs. Find a guild with a similar mind set, is an MMO and you have to use your social skills, Ncsoft can't carry you this time.

oh look, another elitist who thinks that everyone needs to be op =D

give me a break, before warlock came i did around 6 runs in bsh 4-man as a bd using TRUE PROFANE weapon (though i admit i have 53% crit from soul shield + awakened siren ring) and 363 atk, and guess what? i never got carried in any of these runs. It's simple, as long as you know what you're doing, mechanics > gear. Heck i even stole aggro sometimes from bosses AND I EVEN TANKED HAE ONCE. AS A BLADE DANCER.

1 minute ago, Mogeko said:

oh look, another elitist who thinks that everyone needs to be op =D

give me a break, before warlock came i did around 6 runs in bsh 4-man as a bd using TRUE PROFANE weapon (though i admit i have 53% crit from soul shield + awakened siren ring) and 363 atk, and guess what? i never got carried in any of these runs. It's simple, as long as you know what you're doing, mechanics > gear.

You see this is the problem. You beat the dungeon so you *think* you didn't get carried but in reality you did get carried because of all the other proper geared players in your party that were carrying you.

In every MMO there's always people who put too much emphasis on a shiny number. I'd much rather had lower geared player that knew what they were doing over some of the other forcemasters I get that remove the ember stacks before I can burn enemies.

51 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

If players enters Bloodshade with anything lower than Awaken Pirate and 45% crt from soulshields than that player will get a warning and if they repeat this a few times than they will get locked from this dungeon for a week.

With the right Soulshield set + crt fuse, you can easily get over 50% crt.

This will teach them to not go into a dungeon while they're undergeared. You guys know what im talking about when you see at least 3 players on only siren in dungeons like bloodshade and Naryu.

A new system that auto kicks anyone with less than true siren in the 24 man nightshade raid and auto kick anyone with less than awaken siren in the 24 man blackram supply raid.

People that goes afk in the dungeon because they have to do something should be punishable because why the hell would you que for a big dungeon if you have to do something in real life. Answering the door for your daily mail and going into the bathroom takes a minute. And if you have something else important to do than don't que for the dungeon so that way you don't waste a few minutes of the other party member's time. Same goes for people that needs to go back to repair. Your suppose to have your weapon repaired 100% before the dungeon.

The punishment should be any player that goes back to repair gets auto kicked. Any player that disconnect gets auto kick and any player that goes afk for at least a minute gets auto kicked. I'm sorry but if you're taking over a minute than your obviously not *just going to the bathroom or opening the door for your mail*.

Why don't you just make a static group and leave your elitism there?

let's see i have 400 ap, 1200 piercing, 1600 crit damage and 2k defense but only 45% of crit rate while you  have 450 ap, 600 piercing, 1200 crit damage and 600 def but 60% crit rate who will damage and survive more? of course it's not you so your theory is a fail

You know what should be Punished?
Elitism, OP should be the first one to get punished too.

Really, before someone reached 400+ AP, nobody complained about random party with lower AP finishing PO & Nightshade. I can understand about Labyrinth but really? You want people to get punished just because they are a little undergeared from you?

Hahahahh ! Waiiit what ? i have 405 attack, 55% crit, 200 % crit dmg and 15% pierce + 51k hp ( summoner with true siren ) aaaaand you tell me that i need true pirate for bsh 4 or lab 6 ? oh my god you must be trolling or very special kind of person ( s$$$$$ ) peace and chill :D

1 hour ago, Exposing Hackers said:

What ?!!!!

To transform your "True Profane - stage 10" into "Awakened Siren" you dont need "Storm siren" ?? Where you get the "Storm Siren" ??

And your "new system" auto kicks the ppl with less than "Awakened Siren" in the 24 man blackram supply raid, you new system seems great

Archived