Brightstone ruins Solo Warlock

KyoXai

anyone else having a hard time not resetting the first boss? like maybe im terrible lol but i remember being able to kite him around the whole room on my FM and no resets happening  but now on my WL i leave that circle and it resets right away 

6 hours ago, Reyva said:

I have my doubts about this class.  I am going to force myself to level the one I have to 45 (Yes I am a die hard FM lover since I love what I can do with it), but for the "white knights" of warlocks, some of these "doubts" I have can be put to ease if I see videos of it being done.  Screenshots mean jack along with your words.  Videos tell it all to me.  In other words, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?  

Oh millions of warlock videos on youtube?  I don't care about that.  I rather see NA version, level 45 warlock thank you very much.  Can't record due to whatevs reason?  Then you're not much use to me.  Kinda surprised no one has posted a video yet honestly.

+1

6 hours ago, Reyva said:

I have my doubts about this class.  I am going to force myself to level the one I have to 45 (Yes I am a die hard FM lover since I love what I can do with it), but for the "white knights" of warlocks, some of these "doubts" I have can be put to ease if I see videos of it being done.  Screenshots mean jack along with your words.  Videos tell it all to me.  In other words, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?  

Oh millions of warlock videos on youtube?  I don't care about that.  I rather see NA version, level 45 warlock thank you very much.  Can't record due to whatevs reason?  Then you're not much use to me.  Kinda surprised no one has posted a video yet honestly.

So you don't like the class but will level it to 45 anyway, and like it only if you see someone else solo a dungeon with it?

Don't play the class if you don't like it, and if you like it try to see what your own limits are with it. A solo video of another player has as much meaning as other players simply saying "yes, it can be done". Try yourself. 

8 hours ago, RavTH said:

did you tried destroying the cores?

Also soloed poh with warlock.
Lv45, True Profane Stage 10, Full Infernal AC.

I did not take a screene cause it's no point in showing or proving. Warlocks are Ace at PvE, if people complain it's just cause they are bad at the class.

First boss, the kfm.  Also some random normal mobs sometimes reset, even 1sec after pulling them, they start charging their skills and reset without finishing them. Im not complaining about warlock, dude, i love the class but have a problem with bosses/mobs resetting in a mid-fight even if im pew pew:ing em non-stop.

Archived