Forums

Brightstone ruins Solo Warlock

KyoXai

lol i've seen a lot of ppl around being like "meh meh meh warlock cant solo blue dungeons, warlock cant do mushins 7-8th floor"

thx for at least shutting down a part of them, now if only someone posts mushins..

ppl just hype it up to much then get disapointed and dont appreciate a gimped class like ours until 50 xP its ok they will be clammering back to warlock once 50 content comes out with some solid buffs for us

4 hours ago, KyoXai said:

just takes 15 min. to finish.

A. Siren Level 8

Infernal Acc's

351 AP %52 Crit Rate %187 Crit Dmg

http://i.imgur.com/E3CZmo2.jpg

hi. im thinking of maining WL. But I am concern about things that it is limited to with the posts in the forum.
Can you share some info:

How weak it is on pvp?
can u post your gear doing the BR and what HM lvl?

thanks

5 hours ago, Caex said:

ppl just hype it up to much then get disapointed and dont appreciate a gimped class like ours until 50 xP its ok they will be clammering back to warlock once 50 content comes out with some solid buffs for us

KR and Japan Streamers and Players both say, the Warlock shows no improvements to current in the level 50 update, they lack too much mechanically to be actually a top class in any pvp evoriment, u'll be waiting ALOT longer then 50 to see Warlocks being capable. I think it might come slightly more viable then now at best.

2 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

KR and Japan Streamers and Players both say, the Warlock shows no improvements to current in the level 50 update, they lack too much mechanically to be actually a top class in any pvp evoriment, u'll be waiting ALOT longer then 50 to see Warlocks being capable. I think it might come slightly more viable then now at best.

we are on our way to current patch but dont forget there's the future :P

4 minutes ago, Caex said:

we are on our way to current patch but dont forget there's the future :P

Also, no confirmation the warlock WIll be buffed even Soon for the KR servers, there is ZERO Release on any help for the class, even if they are helped we wont see it for almost a year from now, no one will come back to the warlock then, they'll be too invested in another class, unless they have enough passion for the class to Justify Sucking for a year to see that content. for a chance to be decent, nothing says KR will buff the class.

Just now, Dray0s said:

Also, no confirmation the warlock WIll be buffed even Soon for the KR servers, there is ZERO Release on any help for the class, even if they are helped we wont see it for almost a year from now, no one will come back to the warlock then, they'll be too invested in another class, unless they have enough passion for the class to Justify Sucking for a year to see that content. for a chance to be decent, nothing says KR will buff the class.

lol stop with the half empty glass routine mate xD sheesh gotta keep it positive

Just now, Dray0s said:

I'm not half glass emptying the conversation, I'm simply being Realistic, we havnt even reached their Optimisation patchs, This server was Delayed BEHIND even that, which is possibly the number 1 problem people are currently complaining about, and they're Still locking it from us.

We havnt even reached Soul Fighter yet, it is simply the truth, theres no point trying to hide the fact we are well over 6 months behind KR and it'll be a long time for us to see warlock changes, they are inevitable, u have no idea how long u'll really wait for it, so u either Love the Warlock enough to play it, or u will get tired of it very quickly, however if u enjoy pve, pve with it :3

im enjoying both pvp and pve O.o

Just now, Caex said:

lol stop with the half empty glass routine mate xD sheesh gotta keep it positive

I'm not half glass emptying the conversation, I'm simply being Realistic, we havnt even reached their Optimisation patchs, This server was Delayed BEHIND even that, which is possibly the number 1 problem people are currently complaining about, and they're Still locking it from us.

We havnt even reached Soul Fighter yet, it is simply the truth, theres no point trying to hide the fact we are well over 6 months behind KR and it'll be a long time for us to see warlock changes, they are inevitable, u have no idea how long u'll really wait for it, so u either Love the Warlock enough to play it, or u will get tired of it very quickly, however if u enjoy pve, pve with it :3

50 minutes ago, Caex said:

im enjoying both pvp and pve O.o

then u rolled the warlock for the right reasons, Some rolled warlock on the base idea new classes would be OP.. even tho our "new classes" arnt new at all as KR has them first to balance then we get the nerfed versions.

26 minutes ago, Nilkemios said:

I'd rather see video footage showing how you pulled that off over an image, but well done....

I want to like and play this class, but it feels barely viable for even PvE, and too squishy with little defensive options.

they're pve capability will be fixed at 50 though, which by what most say is April, so that fix is garunteed and income, its a pvp fix that isn't.

Good Job I was waiting for someone too do this with warlock, all infernal with Awaken Siren in 15 mins with Dragon Helex shows the Warlock class to be good in pve at least which is good in my book now I can safely make it my main like I plan too do

10 hours ago, Bumlife said:

hi. im thinking of maining WL. But I am concern about things that it is limited to with the posts in the forum.
Can you share some info:

How weak it is on pvp?
can u post your gear doing the BR and what HM lvl?

thanks

for me its fine for both pve and pvp atm im HM level 2 usin bloodshade set with full crit bonus fused with mushin 8 parts coz of crit

my gear awaken infernal acc's and awaken siren level 8 weapon siren belt level 5 siren brac 255 dmg. 351 attack power.

usin this build for focus regen and rbm spawm plus life leech with f and v.

https://bnstree.com/WL?build=450200203531450320202122031011315002280032170310604109033070310502104032

9 hours ago, KyoXai said:

for me its fine for both pve and pvp atm im HM level 2 usin bloodshade set with full crit bonus fused with mushin 8 parts coz of crit

my gear awaken infernal acc's and awaken siren level 8 weapon siren belt level 5 siren brac 255 dmg. 351 attack power.

usin this build for focus regen and rbm spawm plus life leech with f and v.

https://bnstree.com/WL?build=450200203531450320202122031011315002280032170310604109033070310502104032

I am wondering if the HM book is a requirement for this? Thanks

On 3/7/2016 at 6:55 PM, Mogeko said:

lol i've seen a lot of ppl around being like "meh meh meh warlock cant solo blue dungeons, warlock cant do mushins 7-8th floor"

thx for at least shutting down a part of them, now if only someone posts mushins..

Seems to be a lot of people shitting on the warlock, but then it boils down to, do they even know how to play the warlock or are they trying to play like a force master? I've never had trouble soloing content in this game as a warlock. And this is the post nerf warlock, so either I am just some goddess of gaming or, the other people need to really L2P

2 hours ago, Malichan said:

wait, arent u gettin any mob resets mid-fight? tried to solo brightstone aswell butfirst boss keeps resetting at 40-80%, gave up trying after he did it 5 times in a row

did you tried destroying the cores?

Also soloed poh with warlock.
Lv45, True Profane Stage 10, Full Infernal AC.

I did not take a screene cause it's no point in showing or proving. Warlocks are Ace at PvE, if people complain it's just cause they are bad at the class.

I have my doubts about this class.  I am going to force myself to level the one I have to 45 (Yes I am a die hard FM lover since I love what I can do with it), but for the "white knights" of warlocks, some of these "doubts" I have can be put to ease if I see videos of it being done.  Screenshots mean jack along with your words.  Videos tell it all to me.  In other words, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?  

Oh millions of warlock videos on youtube?  I don't care about that.  I rather see NA version, level 45 warlock thank you very much.  Can't record due to whatevs reason?  Then you're not much use to me.  Kinda surprised no one has posted a video yet honestly.

Archived