Where is everyone?

Devinator00

Have been noticing lately that more and more the only thing typing in any of the chats are bots and their spam. Also when i'm out and about the only thing I'm seeing now are bots and more bots or areas with basically 1 or 2 players in them. Did NCSoft ban everyone?

Dunno what you are talking about honestly, at least on EU at Windrest there's a lot of activity chat wise and running arround and honestly i didnt see any bot at all besides the one spaming gold which i insta block. So dunno :/

I am on Twin Wagons, and most low level areas are empty or people on alts leveling Warlocks here and there. Maybe they should invent that move to another server thingy already or merge a few more empty servers.

Too many bots, had a dungeon with 4 destro bots....  re-q dungeon with 2 destro bots...  so take a break, come back 4 hrs later, dungeon with 1 bot and 1 afker with two level 43s that get 1 shotted...

no thanks

too many bots for 1 day, gotta go outside and see real people

now i'm back and i don't even wanna turn the game on :(

I left because arenas lag too much, this game's pve content and mindless dailies isn't my cup of tea anymore so there isn't anything left for me in this game.

I used WTFast trial and the ping lowered to 30-60ms from 120-200ms, but paying a monthly subscription just so I can play because of NCSoft's fault isn't a great decision imo, so im taking a break until they fix the ping issues :I 

I do love the whole arena experience and competitive atmosphere so I still lurk around the BnS pvp communities and watch a few twitch streamers here and there, but besides that no more BnS until NCSoft performs a miracle. 

2 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

You are most likely a banned cheater that wants to thrash talk NCsoft cause i'm seeing plenty of players ingame and rarely encounter a bot in arena.

depends on server. some, like juwol are literally empty during certain hours. i mean like 3 people at mushins tower...

2 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Have been noticing lately that more and more the only thing typing in any of the chats are bots and their spam. Also when i'm out and about the only thing I'm seeing now are bots and more bots or areas with basically 1 or 2 players in them. Did NCSoft ban everyone?

No its Game-Guard I can't play because NCsoft refuses to remove it, and they said in support ticket they would pass it on to the developers of the issues and reasons why I don't want Game Guard on my system, and sorry for misleading me thinking it was going to be removed in the first place, anyways I went back to Arche Age until Dark Fall comes out now not playing this game until its fixed at least I told the new Guild I joined that if Game Guard was turned back on I wouldn't be able to play because it is malware / Rootkit I don't trust and about the damages it did in the past using it with other F2P Games.

Why can't NCsoft just ban the bots / hacks and remove game-guard its a really great game just like Tabula Rasa was, but the company is driving it into the ground I would have to say compared to Tera or Vindictus this game is a lot better.

3 minutes ago, LilithDragonFlower said:

No its Game-Guard I can't play because NCsoft refuses to remove it, and they said in support ticket they would pass it on to the developers of the issues and reasons why I don't want Game Guard on my system, and sorry for misleading me thinking it was going to be removed in the first place, anyways I went back to Arche Age until Dark Fall comes out now not playing this game until its fixed.

Didn't darkfall come out years ago?

Bad optimisation

Lag spikes for many

FPS issues for many - seems to be no pattern except it seems to be NVidia people more (Glad I'm on AMD easy fix)

Bots, gold spammers constantly

Missing content in last update because they couldn't make it non spender (interesting for NCSoft to say that)

Classing pvp as open world annoyed a lot of players with actual OWPVP experience

Arena Bots, macros

Professions em well seems to have things missing

Nothing fixed or dealt with at all as far as I've seen 

These and others are reasons people have left or taken an extended no play period

Mostly patient players left with lot of new joiners each week

Archived