9CO8W5c4ujsu4.gif
4xHsXjEaJGvQI.gif
bNLPuEzoizDeU.gif
BvMyluX5Jqe6Q.gif

lvxdeWe9tLWqk.gif
TmnEQzw7WtTs4.gif
lg2pr3sJFc6bK.gif
4PYuQEhIVEsqQ.gif

Trailers from where these were cut. There is so much more, watch them for yourself.

I mean it's a hell of a lot more entertaining than having  "Hah! As I expected! Hah! As I expected! Hah! As I expected!" drilled into your skull by the raids. :/

Don't get me wrong the game is still good as it is, but this is just a far more interesting game from these videos. In a few of the gifs there are players running with their swords out, and the kfm's seem to hit faster and harder. I don't know what to think about all this cut content, or to be released later since it's already been worked on for almost 10 years now.

Playing this game through I kind of half expected to see a lot of this stuff come into later on. There was a point where I even thought fishing was going to be introduced somewhere down the road. Also mounts. I mean look the Lyn is riding a turtle. :O So effing cute.

VDi05vv6bctfq.gif

Lemme' tell what happent 

1: Mechanics to get money for players 

2: Grind 

3: This game was modified in a way that NCSOFT to be more rewarded then the player.

Thats the problem with many ..many games.I mean thats why was WoW' was a success(Idont like wow) because when you did something  the game rewarded you in a good way and made you to want to still play and discover..today you play to get something that is somehow  good  but not relevant and you're  forced to pay(indirectly) for things that help you of course  to make the company happy. If you make a game to suck money from ppl dont expect the game to last more than 2 years.Blade and Soul is a lucky project because the game has hypnotized everyone with the style ,the idea of climbing things, walking everywhere ( invisible walls) graphics (in 2007 was something) and charracters being  very  much alive and  environment being colorful and well detailed.And of course who does not wants to make the anime perfect char with everything fancy. That was the touch Of BnS that is the thing with bns..Its a good game but as the OP is amazed by the fact that the game is missing some things stay calm at lvl 50 we will get some things you seen in the trailer :D 

You are right man, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I just kind of feel cheated when developers do this sort of thing. I mean there lies all this content and they picked through it and made a different game/presenting it to us at different times (I get it's a PR thing, to keep us enticed and interested, lead by a carrot on a string.) However who thought a lyn riding a turtle wouldn't be interesting? Same with Lyn striding/galloping on all fours. :D It's the cutest thing ever and it's such a shame that something such as that was cut.

maybe they realised their engine sucks for jump end run elements because you get stuck on every little pebble laying around and plastered everything with invisible walls so you could not go anywhere.

well that is the challenge of game design, there are just too many times where I feel I am just too *cricket* slow. In dungeons you even get stuck in the battle animation. I don't even know what that is or why haha. The game is very cool and very unique ideas, feels very polished, but when you have the running and wall running it all plays a very small part with the game. Like they just gave up on integrating it and now it's just there, and feels more of a gimmick if anything. No actual gameplay with it.

18 minutes ago, byazurabyazurabyazura said:

well that is the challenge of game design, there are just too many times where I feel I am just too *cricket* slow. In dungeons you even get stuck in the battle animation. I don't even know what that is or why haha. The game is very cool and very unique ideas, feels very polished, but when you have the running and wall running it all plays a very small part with the game. Like they just gave up on integrating it and now it's just there, and feels more of a gimmick if anything. No actual gameplay with it.

as you see in the video, the "wall running" is at the normal sprinting speed, but in the game it is below normal running speed, you basicly crawl up a wall more than running up a wall.

4 hours ago, byazurabyazurabyazura said:

Trailers from where these were cut. There is so much more, watch them for yourself. I don't know what to think about all this cut content, or to be released later since it's already been worked on for almost 10 years now.

Trailers, aka - advertisement, is nothing but that, ads.

When was the last time you got that BigMac/Whoppe exactly like how you saw it on the TV ad?

It'd be really nice to be able to buy different running animations. Would love to make my Lyn run on all 4s.

The dungeons look amazing in the trailers.

Classes can always be worked on and come later along with skills.

I'm actually more interested in the mounts (more for vanity.. flying mounts could be really nice to see the world from another perspective), parkour and actual crafting (fishing for example.. they could add this in as an alternate way to do it to get different things and actually farm for things.. you may just want to craft all day.. but you cant in the current version with Farmville like timers). 

Actually some of those move you see the Kung Fu Master do was actually in the game when it was released. I can't say much about all the move but i do clearly remember when i first played this game a few year ago with my level 30+ kfm I was able to use some of those skill ingame.

I'll talk about the requirement to use the skill (Since those were my favorite skill :3)

The two skill proc after a block or an evade. So stacking evade stats or block stat actually was a thing.

3:18-3:20 They got rid of this skill but it was really good it had no cd or a really short cd. so if you had enough block stat you can just keep your enemy on the ground.

4:07-4:09 This was proc on evade, also no cd or very short cd.

They might have gotten rid of them cuz they was probably not- balance or hard to balance.

The one thing I have to say about all this is, the lyn riding the turtle, has never been said to be a thing a player could do.  That could have easily been a cut scene or just background scenery in the game.  A NPC :p

8 hours ago, Sieghlyon said:

lyn on 4 s and lyn riding turtle are so cool .

So sad we can't do this .

7 hours ago, Brand X said:

The one thing I have to say about all this is, the lyn riding the turtle, has never been said to be a thing a player could do.  That could have easily been a cut scene or just background scenery in the game.  A NPC :p

That's what I mean, either way it was cut content, and when I saw it even for a glimpse was SOOO CUTE! I wouldn't care if the turtle was slow and impractical to get around, I march and walk everywhere as a lyn because it's so freaking cute. xD Which brings me to on all fours, I would run around doing that all day! Would be EPIC! More immersive than the way you run now, it's cute and cute, but still not as cute as the gallop. hahaha

12 hours ago, rocdog said:

Isn't this like every pre-OBT game trailer?   Oh!  Anyone remember the Aion Vision trailer?

Very true, I've seen this happen for many many games in the past and if I remember correctly sony was sued for doing something similar to Killzone. They hyped all this stuff up about it that simply weren't in the game at all. I think they were sued a couple of times over killzone actually. xD Especially shadowfall not being 1080p. Someone earlier mentioned ordering a...

13 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Trailers, aka - advertisement, is nothing but that, ads.

When was the last time you got that BigMac/Whoppe exactly like how you saw it on the TV ad?

I remember the last time that happened I took it back and got another. But this is a case of ordering the BigMac/Whopper with the special combo fries and a pop but instead they just give you the shitty whopper and a few fries. xD

9 hours ago, Yuria100 said:

Actually some of those move you see the Kung Fu Master do was actually in the game when it was released. I can't say much about all the move but i do clearly remember when i first played this game a few year ago with my level 30+ kfm I was able to use some of those skill ingame.

I'll talk about the requirement to use the skill (Since those were my favorite skill :3)

The two skill proc after a block or an evade. So stacking evade stats or block stat actually was a thing.

3:18-3:20 They got rid of this skill but it was really good it had no cd or a really short cd. so if you had enough block stat you can just keep your enemy on the ground.

4:07-4:09 This was proc on evade, also no cd or very short cd.

They might have gotten rid of them cuz they was probably not- balance or hard to balance.

That sounds awesome! I still wish stacking evade or block was a thing thus forcing people (and making it all easier) to upgrade piercing and accuracy.

I actually remember in the beta back in 2011 that the KFM's grapple actually lasted WAY longer in that you can pretty much spam pummel or head butt your enemy to death. It was pretty OP so that's probably why it lasts only 4 seconds now. 

56 minutes ago, qpoljanan said:

I actually remember in the beta back in 2011 that the KFM's grapple actually lasted WAY longer in that you can pretty much spam pummel or head butt your enemy to death. It was pretty OP so that's probably why it lasts only 4 seconds now. 

wow that is so OP lol. One thing to mention the gon is sitll able to carry players when they're unconscious so that's awesome, but to be able to take them up and throw them would be amazing. lol

And here i am, glad that mounts never got released and neither did that stupid gunner.

The quest line seemed a lot better back then. Eaten by a monster and you had to get out looked like something...new...

1 hour ago, byazurabyazurabyazura said:

wow that is so OP lol. One thing to mention the gon is sitll able to carry players when they're unconscious so that's awesome, but to be able to take them up and throw them would be amazing. lol

You are able to get a player and throw him. :)

Yea, I would not like to have mounts in this game. I love that I don't have to ride a dumb horse or whatever whenever I need to get someplace fast.

I wish they had kept the good/evil split too since the plot makes like no sense at all due to the good path not being an option.

Archived