Warlock Damage Test (full geared)

Arcteren

@Arcteren

Don't you find that shadow lock kinda suck vs target that moves a lot, disappear a lot and jumps a lot? i find that if the target are those, its so hard to hit your v and you lose so much dps as you dont have your 4 and f. It make me feel like a pseudo melee class instead of a range class. Ice on the other hand feel good against target that move or don't move. The only draw back is that you are stationary and if fight requires movement or kiting, hence you lose a lot of dps. 

10 hours ago, ThunderGod said:

@Arcteren

Don't you find that shadow lock kinda suck vs target that moves a lot, disappear a lot and jumps a lot? i find that if the target are those, its so hard to hit your v and you lose so much dps as you dont have your 4 and f. It make me feel like a pseudo melee class instead of a range class. Ice on the other hand feel good against target that move or don't move. The only draw back is that you are stationary and if fight requires movement or kiting, hence you lose a lot of dps. 

well thats why you need to know your enemy's move and also use your chains (2) to get them to stay in place. I haven't run into the problem where I can't hit the enemy with my V

On 3/6/2016 at 3:54 AM, Arcteren said:

that weapon is striaght up assassin weapon, but instead of putting it on the back, its on the arm

Yea thats why its so boring one button class in PVE and PVP. 

On 3/6/2016 at 3:54 AM, Arcteren said:

that weapon is striaght up assassin weapon, but instead of putting it on the back, its on the arm

Yea thats why its so boring one button class in PVE and PVP. 

we use alot of our abiltiies, thats just a build that uses rmb aot

Archived