Bot report KFM EU

Hello,

I have deal against this bot so many times. 

I took some SS before and try to ask you via twitter "posting the screenshoots and well, I did not received any reply... even I tried more than 5 times.

Here you go some SS with some days btw. Today I realize that bot is already plat and I did not report him the first time because you are always saying (yes we are dealing with all the bots... but w/e... dunno if it is true or not).

Also I know that he is a bot, because he is always following me invi, + he spin when I use my combo web.

zAmH9zA.jpgBQcztQk.jpg

well, I selected the wrong forum tag by accident. Fail by me

^i can confirm as well, this guy is scripting/using 3rd party program. I've had the exact same thing happen to me while playing against him. He moves while CC'd, uses macros for animation cancel and probably much more xd

4 hours ago, Ch4oskn1ght said:

oh boy...  i reported this guy at the 27.02.2016 and ncsoft told me they will take a look at him. how long do they need to ban him???

Too long. Lets do rough numbers to see how much this bot has farmed: 7 days x 24 hours x 10 games/hour x 100 beans = 168000 beans or 2520 soulstones, 680g. Maybe less but still, why NCSoft is allowing bots to farm up hundreds of gold before they banned??

3 minutes ago, Somnolence said:

Too long. Lets do rough numbers to see how much this bot has farmed: 7 days x 24 hours x 10 games/hour x 100 beans = 168000 beans or 2520 soulstones, 680g. Maybe less but still, why NCSoft is allowing bots to farm up hundreds of gold before they banned??

3360 soulstones since he's in plat. And I believe it's 150+ beans on that level.

I wonder if that other bot from a week ago, xCynical (or something), is still there too?

Not even sorry for naming it, people who've fought him will know. :V

LOL i know this bot, he helped me get plat , won 2 games in a row vs him yesterday. I dont know what class you guys play, but as BD bots are basically free elo if you ever lose to a bot as BD you should consider chaning class, if you are a sin on the other hand...rest in peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, do you remember about this bot? I was playng arena in my alt and guess what? HE IS STILL HERE, BNS STAFF DONT GIVE A FCKIUNG SHIT ABOUT OUR REPORTS. I AM FCKING SURE THEY WORK WITH THEM AS A WAY TO GETMORE MONEY.... FOR REAL

3 hours ago, Allensoler said:

Hey, do you remember about this bot? I was playng arena in my alt and guess what? HE IS STILL HERE, BNS STAFF DONT GIVE A FCKIUNG SHIT ABOUT OUR REPORTS. I AM FCKING SURE THEY WORK WITH THEM AS A WAY TO GETMORE MONEY.... FOR REAL

yeah fought him a week ago, he is still here indeed :D

Archived