Strange redirect;connection not safe

Korene

11jayo8.png

What is this... just started happening today? Happens when I try to log in and it does like a strange reroute as usual (going through aion site url, other urls, then finally blade and soul as usual) except it stops and goes to this. I refreshed and it went through fine the next time without this pop up.

I have it as well. It says on mine that the sites' license has expired on march 5, 2016. So today. But if I set my clock back to yesterday on my computer, to the 4th, it bypasses this screen. So I have no idea what's going on here.

I would like to add it does the same thing with Firefox, although it says "Your connection is not secure."

It means whoever is responsible for keeping their web SSL's updated dropped the ball or hasn't installed the new cert yet to the Aion login (at least that's the page that comes up with the security alert message for me). No idea why they have it setup to authenticate all of their games at the same time like this though. Seems sloppy, but I don't know much about website setup so who knows :3

4 hours ago, xXMakiMakiXx said:

It means whoever is responsible for keeping their web SSL's updated dropped the ball or hasn't installed the new cert yet to the Aion login (at least that's the page that comes up with the security alert message for me). No idea why they have it setup to authenticate all of their games at the same time like this though. Seems sloppy, but I don't know much about website setup so who knows :3

Its the weekend so we probably wont get a fix until monday...

Archived