BigDouBi

Question about Familiar stats

BigDouBi   

I learn my House cat spell at level 34 and I found my Familiar stats is lower than other Summoner Familiar. So my question is does it matter if you learn House Cat spell at a specific level? Sorry for the bad grammar.

Pacma   

is the other summoner higher leveled? the cats stats are based off of your gear.

if they chose alley cat instead of house cat, they would get a higher damage for their cat, but less health and defence ( according to level and gear of summoner)

MusKhiLA   

i got confused regarding my familiar atk dmg, im in lvl25 and my familiar atk dmg was at 93. then i level up to lvl26, i checked my familiar atk dmg. went down to 89 atk dmg. how it happen like that. i notice every time i level up my familiar atk dmg went go down, but if i upgrade my weapn and changed my soul shield it go up again my familiar atk dmg. please kindly help, if there's anybody face same problem w/ me. thank you

Elvenmad   

The Cat stats as with the Summoner are scaled off your level to enemies of the same level, so as you level up, so does the mobs level, which is why it looks like your attack power drops, it does not it just scales. as when you level up the enemies of the same level will be a lot stronger and have more defense etc.

Your Cats HP is based off the summoners attack power, the more attack you have the higher the Cats HP, The Cats attack power is just scaled of your level and gear

House Cat skill will near enough double your cats HP, but reduce its crit and offence power,  this is what most people use, while Alley Cat skill lowers you Cats HP but increases its crit chance,power etc to scale along with the summoner,but it does not really make that much of a difference, House Cat is far better as your Summoner does the majority of the damage anyway and in most cases you will find you don't have to worry about healing your cat there survivability is vastly increased in House cat.

MusKhiLA   

i see now i understand, i thought i got bugged w/ my familiar, thank you very much Elvenmad i really appreciate it help me so much. sorry im newbie in this game, anyways you have a summoner too?