SevenDeadlySins - Cardinal Gates

SneakySenpai

3 minutes ago, SneakySenpai said:

so what iam suppose to do blur the names ?

You're supposed to not name and shame people on forum. If the thread can't be made without that, then this forum is probably not the right place for it.

The whole purpose of this thread seems to shame; you should bring it up with the guild members themselves if all you wanted to point out was rudeness of their member.

17 minutes ago, Enhance said:

You're supposed to not name and shame people on forum. If the thread can't be made without that, then this forum is probably not the right place for it.

The whole purpose of this thread seems to shame; you should bring it up with the guild members themselves if all you wanted to point out was rudeness of their member.

OK ok my purpose was to make anyone of there clan PM or whisper me , but since u hate it i will delete it

1 minute ago, SneakySenpai said:

OK ok my purpose was to make anyone of there clan PM or whisper me , but since u hate it i will delete it

I don't hate it. I don't care about this case in particular. But those are the forum rules, and I'm warning you about them, since you (maybe unknowingly) broke them, and could get an official warning/penalty or something similar for that.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

I don't hate it. I don't care about this case in particular. But those are the forum rules, and I'm warning you about them, since you (maybe unknowingly) broke them, and could get an official warning/penalty or something similar for that.

ok thx for the info will delete now

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

can tell me how to delete since i cannot figure how ? xD

8 minutes ago, SneakySenpai said:

ok thx for the info will delete now

can tell me how to delete since i cannot figure how ? xD

You can't delete, but you can edit the thread title & OP content by pressing "Edit" on your first post.

Archived