Decaturr

* PSU (500W):
* Motherboard (ASUS M5A78L-M LE):
* CPU (AMD FX-4300 3,8GHz quad-core): overclocked at 4.0GHZ
* RAM (8GB DDR3):
* GPU (AMD Radeon HD 7700 series):
* Monitor/Resolution (Asus 24'' 1920x1080 ):
* ΟS (windows 10 pro 64-bit):

I even tried to set the resolution at 640x(smthing) and ofc all advanced settings are set to zero. I have around 60 stable fps when im not moving, 30-50 when i run/windwalking and OFC 8 at populated dungeons or world bosses... my pc can play demanding games such us GTA V etc etc... what is really going on...should i upgrade my system or leave the game for these who can actually hit the boss.. pls dont troll me, saying go buy new pc, your pc is wooden etc.. 

^^

Hah relax. My laptop is a Lenovo Y500 Nvidia Geforce GT 650M with I7 processor. My desktop is i7-4790k with Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 6GB EVGA Superclocked. BOTH CANNOT SUSTAIN 60 FPS OR HIGHER EVER SINCE THE WARLOCK PATCH. Hell for some reason my Lenovo Y500 which is weaker than my desktop runs BNS BETTER. What the *cricket*. However both PCs get stutters, like 40-60 FPS then freezes (0 FPS) then goes back to 40-60 in less than a second. Occurs very often like 4-10 times a minute. It is absolute shit stain. 

TL;DR it is BNS poor optimization not your PC

Did ncsoft announced anything about upgrading their graphic performance? I was close to buy new equipment only to run this game better. But, as i can see people with high end's PCs has issues too. So i guess the days in BNS for me are going to end if no changes at performance.

Just now, SasakiKojiro said:

Do you mind posting your PC specs? Every bit of info helps 

Sure....

ASUS M5A97 R2.0

AMD FX8350

NVidia GT650Ti

16GB RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

4 drives (C: 250GB SSD, D: 1TB SATA, E: 1.5TB SATA, F: 3TB SATA). BnS is installed on my E drive (it would run even better on the C: drive).

I would like to point out that I do not run any AV programs, that could be interfering with their GameGuard thingy. I don't run any video capturing software either. I think the only thing that runs in the background beside system processes is my Torrent client, and Carbonite.

What SasaKiKojiro said, the game is poorly optimized.  I wouldn't upgrade your system just because this game is poorly optimized imo.  Unless you want to, it's your money l0l.  People with great setups have issues too, so meh.  Upgrading my rig to a 980ti and a 6700k 'cause I'm just due for an upgrade (should have waited till next gen cards come out in a few months but dealz r.r), but I wouldn't be surprised that it runs the game worse than my laptop's i7 4710HQ and 860m.  Doubt that it will, but I have read that older systems run it better (?).  Who knows, hopefully there will be some sort of fix to this in the future.

1 hour ago, Decaturr said:

* PSU (500W):
* RAM (8GB DDR3):

I even tried to set the resolution at 640x(smthing) and ofc all advanced settings are set to zero. I have around 60 stable fps when im not moving, 30-50 when i run/windwalking and OFC 8 at populated dungeons or world bosses... my pc can play demanding games such us GTA V etc etc... what is really going on...should i upgrade my system or leave the game for these who can actually hit the boss.. pls dont troll me, saying go buy new pc, your pc is wooden etc.. 

^^

I got similar specs (amd fx 4350  3,9 ghz quad, 1 gb video card - gtx 650 the only difference being rams, i have 4 and u have 8) and I never hit 60 fps (well i have 43 capped, but i have so many drops I'm sure it wouldn't go to 60).  The only thing I run on max sometimes is the texture (putting it on 5). At blackwyrm I put everything on low and have around 20-25 fps.

Also, in Naryu dungeon at Minou I have 30 fps with texture on 5 and same fps with texture on 1.... lol wtf is this ? The changes don't impact the fps ?

1 hour ago, Decaturr said:

* PSU (500W):
* RAM (8GB DDR3):

^^

the PSU is low(750+) . The video is very low(VERY) . the cpu is ok . ram ok . win ... well, here is kinda hard to say .

Same problem guys, have a fairly advanced ROG Asus laptop 24gb RAM, i7, Nvidia 880 GTX etc etc... no problem whatsoever running GTAV, Skyrim or Witcher 3, but in this game whenever i attempt terrors or Blackwyrm, the FPS drop so low that the game just freezes and crashes (everything on 1, windowed, optimized for combat)

And if that was not enough, after the warlock patch, every 2-3 seconds the game freezes for split second...like come on :/

9 hours ago, MadnessCaffe said:

I got similar specs (amd fx 4350  3,9 ghz quad, 1 gb video card - gtx 650 the only difference being rams, i have 4 and u have 8) and I never hit 60 fps (well i have 43 capped, but i have so many drops I'm sure it wouldn't go to 60).  The only thing I run on max sometimes is the texture (putting it on 5). At blackwyrm I put everything on low and have around 20-25 fps.

Also, in Naryu dungeon at Minou I have 30 fps with texture on 5 and same fps with texture on 1.... lol wtf is this ? The changes don't impact the fps ?

Yeah, lol Textures are handled by your GPU crank em to 5 and leave em be, draw distance and everything else is sent to CPU. 

1 hour ago, ReiNeith said:

its the game not your comp

Pretty much this. I managed to fry my GTX 970 three days ago and had to dig up my ancient GTS 270. Guess what?

The game runs remarkably the same.

i7-3770K 3.5ghz

16gb RAM

GTS 270, previously GTX 970

I still get 40 to 70FPS depending on the area.  It tanks in the dungeon finder menu, the dungeon pre-entry room, during blackwyrm and ogres. Even then it still chugs along at about 20fps with such an abysmally bad card.  I have a sneaking suspicion that if I reassembled my old computer from 2008, this game would run better on that dated hardware than the current generation of hardware.

14 hours ago, PenguinsFly said:

It's not only the game's fault, but Decaturr's PC is not that strong either.

How much fps do you have when you run GTA V and on what resolution and graphics settings(low, med, high, or max)? (For benchmarking purposes)

I know my pc is not strong mate. I forgot to mention that i bought this system only in order to play some non-demanding games like League of legends or Lineage2 etc. When a friend told me about Blade and soul, the first thing i told him was "hey my pc wont be able to play this staff". Then i saw the game's requirements and was so so so so worst than my pc. They recommend the 8800GT gpu. Then i said wtf let's try it. But w/e im not gonna pay a euro for a bad optimized game. I also read in a forum that one guy was playing in CN with 120 stable fps and he plays with the same as mine in EU. He has a beast pc system. That's all folks. Im so angry but this is life. :D

I'm also pretty laggy with my R9 280x 3GB with Optimized for combat settings. And I'm not even playing on HD (1280x720), its way lower than that and windowed, still fps drop so many times.. I doubt even the highest graphic card on earth can run the game without a single fps drop XD

Archived