Traditional Hongmoon Dragon Soup does not give full 30 minute buff??

SinisterSin

So I keep noticing this.  The soup says full 30 minutes.  But as soon as I eat one, I am only showing 29 minutes.  I timed it also, and I am only getting 29 minutes.  I know this may sound picky, but geez with the amount of money you have to spend on these things you would think we would get the full amount of time.

WVCos6G.jpg

Ummm.. no not trolling.  It just bugs me, that's all.  Why short us on one minute?  I timed it because I wanted to see if the buff went away after 29 minutes and it did.  Anyway, its a pet peeve.  Don't advertise 30 minutes if your going to short folks.  

1 minute ago, SinisterSin said:

Ummm.. no not trolling.  It just bugs me, that's all.  Why short us on one minute?  I timed it because I wanted to see if the buff went away after 29 minutes and it did.  Anyway, its a pet peeve.  Don't advertise 30 minutes if your going to short folks.  

Read the one i put up a milasecond before you did lol

2 minutes ago, SinisterSin said:

it is 30 mins

Ok so now I am even more confused..lol  I was sitting here with my clock timer on my computer and was watching it count down.  I wasn't getting a full 30 minutes.  If they aren't showing the extra minutes, where are you getting that info from?  *scratches head confused*

5 minutes ago, SinisterSin said:

Ok so now I am even more confused..lol  I was sitting here with my clock timer on my computer and was watching it count down.  I wasn't getting a full 30 minutes.  If they aren't showing the extra minutes, where are you getting that info from?  *scratches head confused*

Common sense and the knowledge of some mystical art called server lag.

You miss a few seconds literally.

Archived