Need a 9 second cooldown

bitcloude

hi before you guys get mad and say u just dont know how to play your character shut it and read. I notice that not a single Blade Master in over all ranking in arena is in top 10 in my server (This is master hong server) theres only 1 BM thats on top 14 i think and after that its all either Assassin or Summoner or destroyer so im not going to say that buff BM or debuff other char because a lot of ASS,SuM,DES(easy *cricket*ingchar) is going to cry.

SO all i ask is LOWER the Soarin Falcon Tier 3 stage 1 or Tier 2 stage 2 Cooldown and make it too maybe 9 second or 5 second CD its all i ask it would really help even the field of battle.

Its just BM was popular and it went down after they saw how hard it is to get out of Gold Medal lol but im not saying theres no platinum BM its just so hard and very rare and even the best of BM players in our server can only get to top 14 and again theres only 1 and the next BM was like top 60 i think so just to even the field just give us that i ask it would really help and a lot off people would agree that they never got out of gold using BM and after they play Assassin or Des or specialy sum. they get platinum at least.

(PLus were not Korean that are so good in playing)

46 minutes ago, bitcloude said:

is that all u have to say?

What do you want me to say? The guy that won the first tournament was ranked 16th on the overall leaderboards. We have most the tools we need to win right now. The upcoming hongmoon skills will help improve things, but they aren't essential.

23 hours ago, Ghobe said:

What do you want me to say? The guy that won the first tournament was ranked 16th on the overall leaderboards. We have most the tools we need to win right now. The upcoming hongmoon skills will help improve things, but they aren't essential.

we just need that little improvement to even the odds my whole point is theres no BM thats ever going to reach top 10 if they dont give us that 9 second CD on SF

Can FM just get Stun with 5 sec CD please? Nothing important...just our 3 to have 5 sec CD and to stun for 3 sec and freeze for 5...it's essential to balance the fights vs bms(facepalm).Do I want too much? :D

L2P In Eu we have 5-6 top tier bms and often few in top 10.

19 minutes ago, bitcloude said:

we just need that little improvement to even the odds my whole point is theres no BM thats ever going to reach top 10 if they dont give us that 9 second CD on SF

It's funny because BMs have been in the top 10 multiple times. The top 10 list is extremely volatile. Concern yourself more with the top 100.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 6:34 PM, Ghobe said:

It's funny because BMs have been in the top 10 multiple times. The top 10 list is extremely volatile. Concern yourself more with the top 100.

your full of lies theres like 3 top 50 BM and the highest is on top 14 even if u check now theres only that so dont give me that lies plus i noticed other server like chinesse and korean have different skill set on BM like wtf is that did they change some skills?

3 hours ago, bitcloude said:

your full of lies theres like 3 top 50 BM and the highest is on top 14 even if u check now theres only that so dont give me that lies plus i noticed other server like chinesse and korean have different skill set on BM like wtf is that did they change some skills?

He's not lying.

There were 2-3 BMs in top 10 on Windrest (or is it Eu?) server yesterday afternoon, can even post a screenshot once I get home in the evening.

BM has all the tools it needs to shit on everything apart of the summoner. The only problem is the skill cap - most BM never even reach gold because the class is currently the hardest one to PvP with. LvL 45 BM here with 1700 rating, assasin(lvl 45) and summoner(38 lvl)  alts with 1850+ respectively.

PvP ranking is by region, so it's EU/NA ranking. I saw some days ago 3 BMs, in top5 (EU ranking).
9s / 5s on a pull lol, that'd be crazy with the HM skill incoming that pulls and stun, disable charge skill, disable offensive-defense skill (hello spin to win).
DS and BD cannot counter it with their spin to win, it'd be completely broken.

9s or 5s pull hahahhahaha
Hey how about we give the other classes a chance too? Cat grapple 5 sec cooldown? Or Assassin stealths for 3 minutes on Decoy hit? Ah I got a good one, No cooldowns on trinkets! ^^
Honestly, I can understand why you are stuck in Gold if you ask for a change that would make BM literally unbeatable.

Just sayin', the topranks in Arena have no meaning as most of them are just boosted.

Regarding the topic: 5/9sec CD on an AOE-Pull would be broken - i dont want to shine in the arena due to playing a broken class...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2016 at 1:28 PM, CycLee said:

Just sayin', the topranks in Arena have no meaning as most of them are just boosted.

Regarding the topic: 5/9sec CD on an AOE-Pull would be broken - i dont want to shine in the arena due to playing a broken class...

Summoners seems to have no problem playing a broken class and they seem to enjoy sitting on the top rank

On 3/22/2016 at 5:41 AM, Ra9eQuit said:

9s or 5s pull hahahhahaha
Hey how about we give the other classes a chance too? Cat grapple 5 sec cooldown? Or Assassin stealths for 3 minutes on Decoy hit? Ah I got a good one, No cooldowns on trinkets! ^^
Honestly, I can understand why you are stuck in Gold if you ask for a change that would make BM literally unbeatable.

Now actualy i got in to PLat But still dont change the fact that BM Needs and upgrade I notice your one of those Sum players well SUm have been OP since the begining so dont tell me about how u want upgrade on sum cuz even a child with lesser Brain  would reach Plat playing sum no problem at all 

12 hours ago, bitcloude said:

Now actualy i got in to PLat But still dont change the fact that BM Needs and upgrade I notice your one of those Sum players well SUm have been OP since the begining so dont tell me about how u want upgrade on sum cuz even a child with lesser Brain  would reach Plat playing sum no problem at all 

Oh damn, you got me. The truth is I am a Summoner player. A Lvl 15 Silver Summoner, yea. But dont worry man, I have a plat KFM and a plat Destro and all the other classes in the game (I play all 8 classes) are in Gold because I have no time to level or master every single one of them. But hey, maybe you will make it to Gold again, because Plat is filled with Sums <3
I personally have no problem with any class at all, except Assassin, because I feel like wasting my time, not because they are op or need a nerf or some shit like that. Its just boring as hell. Good luck staying in Plat, hopefully I will fight you soon ^^

-xRa9eQuitxxSmokingBMsSince1988xx

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2016 at 2:10 PM, Ra9eQuit said:

Oh damn, you got me. The truth is I am a Summoner player. A Lvl 15 Silver Summoner, yea. But dont worry man, I have a plat KFM and a plat Destro and all the other classes in the game (I play all 8 classes) are in Gold because I have no time to level or master every single one of them. But hey, maybe you will make it to Gold again, because Plat is filled with Sums <3
I personally have no problem with any class at all, except Assassin, because I feel like wasting my time, not because they are op or need a nerf or some shit like that. Its just boring as hell. Good luck staying in Plat, hopefully I will fight you soon ^^

-xRa9eQuitxxSmokingBMsSince1988xx

lol U have PLAT on All Char except sum hahahahaha clearly ur full of shit hahahahahahha ahahhahaahhahaha ur topic is way off bro all i want was a lesser cooldown on souring falcon like other char KFM have like 9 Second CD on their stun and other classes are like spin to win i mean COME ON WE ALL KNOW HOW OTHER CLASSES GOT COMPLETE ADAVANTAGE on BM i dont know how koreans do it but theres no good BM in NA so we need upgrades on BM

Archived