Do you think NcSoft will remove Gameguard?

Ernestasx

Question ^
I mean, if it helps (not in my opinion...) clear up the bots, maybe they will remove it when it all settles down? Or maybe improve it so it doesn't react with antivirus programs or basically any other computer software? Just asking for opinions, cause i have hope this abomination will go away for good someday.

6 minutes ago, Pacma said:

you guys wanted no bots, they delivered. now u guys are saying you want bots back? i have seen less bots

Fine, if it helps, than good. But come on! I think you can see how the performance fell after this patch and the previous one, when Gameguard was put in again. They have to fix that rootkit anti-cheat program. I crash every few minutes, i'd rather have bots than not being able to play at all >.>

Personally I think they are trying  very hard to implement a automated anti cheat system so they dont have to do anything them selves, The problem is the one they are trying to use basically does not work, its too out of date and too easy to get around, The game need them to actually physically doe something themselves and put GM's in the game, couple of hours a day a GM changing servers to known Bot zones and inst banning would be far far more effective than anything else they can do., they need actuall people in the game with the power to insta ban accounts, so simple and so effective.

Another problem we have is other players can just spam report on any player they want and it is getting 100's of innocent players banned for no reason, this is wrong

17 minutes ago, Pacma said:

you guys wanted no bots, they delivered. now u guys are saying you want bots back? i have seen less bots

Stop shilling please. Just go to the lycandi area in Taywong and watch the sadasd or jfhdghdf bots around there.

4 hours ago, Pacma said:

best joke EVER, bot situation is no different now, in fact at some times its alot worse, apart from everything else they are taking over in the game they pretty much have control of the Market place too with all the farmed crap they have.

The funny thing is that NCSoft had 5 years to evolve their detection modules.

They need to find solutions against bots and cheaters here? I dont get it.

If you ever played the korean version you know what I mean. And in Korea it's P2play

Bots running free since launch.

Sure they ban a few but it feels like if they ban 10 bots 100 new will come.

btw there are no such laggs on the chinese version (atm). I have almost stable 90-102 fps.

I think I will stay in Cn version even tho the 340ms ping with WTFast is so annoying compared to 30ms I have here without WTFast :(

Archived