Forums

+400 ap

Fufia

17 minutes ago, Teffy said:

By the time you have 430+ and 50+ you have to clear many dungeons,and to play the game for long time,or if not then you are one of the old players that played other regions.In every case that make runs smoother.

Someone today tryed to flame me that I'm geting caried in mushin by my gear(458 AP 61% crit) and with hes gear I could not do shit in there....removed half my soul shield,my earring,my weapon I replaced with purple offering weapon...didn't even put gems....I cleared it...he can't with hes true profane and 380 AP...I had 67 lower than that...

Always these people who think some ppl were born with high gear, not everyone with 400+ is a casher btw

10 minutes ago, YuriYuran said:

Always these people who think some ppl were born with high gear, not everyone with 400+ is a casher btw

There is even more extreame cases then mine.I had 303 AP but Bevv for example did F7 with 188 AP...c'mon even the awaken 36 junk has like 100 more then that...

Of course is hard to compare people like bevv,or people with a lot of experience in mushin like me(I love this place.I spend tons of time in Asia there and here as well...was grinding mah hat but 188 junghado later I got it) to new players,but we all was new at some point.I was extreamly bad player myself in the past but I never went hard dungeon unless I felt prepared for it.

Get better on your class...become damn good and then queue with low gear in dungeons with mechanic and enrage timer.

3 hours ago, Teffy said:

By the time you have 430+ and 50+ you have to clear many dungeons,and to play the game for long time,or if not then you are one of the old players that played other regions.In every case that make runs smoother.

Someone today tryed to flame me that I'm geting caried in mushin by my gear(458 AP 61% crit) and with hes gear I could not do shit in there....removed half my soul shield,my earring,my weapon I replaced with purple offering weapon...didn't even put gems....I cleared it...he can't with hes true profane and 380 AP...I had 67 lower than that...

Are you comparing Orange to Apple? Are you are Force Master, and the other person is a BM/LBM etc?

What?

Why are you mad at what other people like to do? They find and organize their own group to run Lab fast and easy. Make your own group and find other people with 360ap and run the dungeon jeez

Archived