+400 ap

Fufia

Ok this is for all this nabs i see try get +400ap pt

No you dont need +400ap to run bsh and shit like this if you think you need learn your class.

Is so fk boring see all this nabs say shit in PT for same1 dont have 400+ i see this in 6man bsh wtf

If you try go in a fast run ok np but shit is like 99% are nabs and die all time nice help your +400ap and 1% is ppl know what doing and try get a fast run

This ppl are the cancer of BS

i hope that 400+ means a little more dedication than average player.

it is not a statistica data but i got a couple of runs in lab these days.

400+ players party = i spent 1-2 coins and we cleaned

less than 400 player party = noobs and bad players. we died at clown several times. wasted time explaining strategy. got a team with 2 summoners "cats tank adds" = 2 summoners on same add.

i will go 400+ all day every day.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:09 AM, Shukran said:

i hope that 400+ means a little more dedication than average player.

it is not a statistica data but i got a couple of runs in lab these days.

400+ players party = i spent 1-2 coins and we cleaned

less than 400 player party = noobs and bad players. we died at clown several times. wasted time explaining strategy. got a team with 2 summoners "cats tank adds" = 2 summoners on same add.

i will go 400+ all day every day.

Ofc that's how it is, Op post is a joke.

You see one of arguments about gear is, to get good gear it take some time, and for that exact time you learn to play better.

Gear as items and shit doesn't mean much, expect when difference is in double (even someone who cant math knows that its not same if you hit for 3k and 6k for 5 mins)... what

mean having good gear is that you actually put some effort in getting it, and therefore you might be better then the one who don't have it.

Sorry but OP post can be just translated as: I don't have gear smirk.... people flame on me for being noob... smirk... smh.

People are requesting unrealistic stuff for 6 man stuff (BSH 6 is a big joke at times, more with warlocks now), thats a fact. However I "understand" why: players tend to fail at mechanics, so overgearing stuff is the way to go and if you can't overgear it ignore it.

IMO, just find a guild and ignore pugs.

BTW: All stuff but Lab4 and Mushin Phase 3 (and not all classes) can be cleared with true profane and awakened infernal + a good SS, in special if you have a warlock with you, if someone say any different he is laying, simple as that.

12 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i got a team of bad damage weapons that put 2nd BSH boss in enrage at 50%

they must not have kitted adds enough? bleed stacks should have been fine unless they werent paying attention since the add kiting is more important then dps in this fight

You enter some people with avarage gear...people keep failing and dying...dunno where to go...dunno how to position ther self for bull boss...dunno what to do on clown...let alone on gods...I had 1 dead member near me on yellow(raijin) and 4 players at fujin and I had to wait them to get the boss on low....even went pass that and slowly moved raijin to the other side so I can help them...never again...

You go with high geared people and just clean...in both you have to tank and shit but in the second atleast you don't have to carry 70% of the time people...

25 minutes ago, Teffy said:

You enter some people with avarage gear...people keep failing and dying...dunno where to go...dunno how to position ther self for bull boss...dunno what to do on clown...let alone on gods...I had 1 dead member near me on yellow(raijin) and 4 players at fujin and I had to wait them to get the boss on low....even went pass that and slowly moved raijin to the other side so I can help them...never again...

You go with high geared people and just clean...in both you have to tank and shit but in the second atleast you don't have to carry 70% of the time people...

Exacly this.

21 hours ago, Shirou said:

Not everyone who got 400+ got knowledge too.

I'd say 390+ would be nicer, however AP is not the only that matters you know?

I agree AP isn't the only thing that matters, I have 368 AP on my summoner but I know my class and the mechanics of the dungeon. Half the time I out dps players with 400+ AP and keep aggro (not counting my cat). It's unfair to me that I always have trouble finding a group because of you elitists, when I know damn well what i'm doing. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Just now, Ferrary said:

I agree AP isn't the only thing that matters, I have 368 AP on my summoner but I know my class and the mechanics of the dungeon. Half the time I out dps players with 400+ AP and keep aggro (not counting my cat). It's unfair to me that I always have trouble finding a group because of you elitists, when I know damn well what i'm doing. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

^That.

22 hours ago, Shirou said:

Yes, knowledge of stage's mechanics is just as important. One could very well get close to 400 AP while barely touching the stages that require that number... so it may end up not doing much good anyway. That's why I make sure t olet others know when it's my first time doing a certain stage or I lack some specific knowledge. I got lucky to get into PUGs with some people willing to fill my knowledge gaps. Sure, there's some frustration when some take longer to learn than others, but that's the nature of PUGs, for better or worse.

This is why I'm glad the 400+ AP requirements is something the players themselves require via text rather than it being some sort of built-in feature in lobbies or something. I seriously hope the latter never happens.

22 hours ago, Shirou said:

this +1 

i seen people at 400+ with some of the worse stats ever. 

So you made a thread to complain about people who are premaking parties to enter a dungeon? Is it so hard to just click LFP? If you have to complain about these 400+ premades then a) you got kicked from one or b) you're having trouble clearing with randoms yet you claim the dungeons so easy

Well I made 2 days ago f7 group 440 AP + 55% crit rate for Lab 4...you mad OP ?

People are free to make any type of group the want.If someone demand 460+ well let him be.It's hes group and hes rules.

I still prefer to run with 440+ people.It just seems they put an effort into ther characters and know the game better atleast in pve compared to under 400 people.

Jus' gonna say, did a BSH with people still in moonwater arena and awakened profane and we cleared pretty quickly with no problems.

All these people that get to 400-440+ remember, were 360 at some point too.  If you don't want to run with casuals or people with lower stats who are trying to better themselves, then make your own groups.  Not to mention, you can be geared af and still be a total retard when it comes to running dungeons.

You might think having a big dick is good, but using it will hurt your girl.  Learn how to use it properly first.

Well Do I have EGO? Hell yeah I do but yet whoever I played with want to play with me again.Guess my 458 AP / 61% crit tanky FM that literally can tank everything for now and the knowedge of dung fights helps me finding new friends :D

But I have to admit,tanking Wind god in Spiral 4 is no fun.MAn is no fun.I prefer the yellow nab.

I myself, do prefer to run with players who have 400 atp, for Naryu, though I will run with those who have 350 atp or higher, provided a few things:

1. They know how to work as a team. 

2. They speak english and can communicate with the party. 

3. Party class make up will allow for the lower atp players in pty while still being able to clear last bosses.

4. They don't try leaching at the beginning. >.> 

I don't mind if people die or not. I've been on runs where all at 400atp die, and Ive been at runs where all below 400atp die. I've seen both higher atp players and lower complete the dungeon. 

True going in with lower atp power players usually ends in slower dungeon time, though thats ok.

Plus if no one runs with those under 400 atp, in anything. How are they to raise their atp? o.o

I had my fair share of 400+, and 3xx players, and I have to say some of the guys in here are simply right.

Every time I had a group with no 400+ players, they died, we wiped, and the entire run took SO MUCH more time than it should have had.

I can honestly say, I didn't have that experience with 400... Every time the party had an average of 400 the entire run went insanely smooth.

So all this, skill matters, 400 AP says nothing just isn't translating into reality.

By the time you have 430+ and 50+ you have to clear many dungeons,and to play the game for long time,or if not then you are one of the old players that played other regions.In every case that make runs smoother.

Someone today tryed to flame me that I'm geting caried in mushin by my gear(458 AP 61% crit) and with hes gear I could not do shit in there....removed half my soul shield,my earring,my weapon I replaced with purple offering weapon...didn't even put gems....I cleared it...he can't with hes true profane and 380 AP...I had 67 lower than that...

Archived