Crash

Will this latency ever be fixed?

Crash   

What I can't understand is why I get a massively better connection on the Russian version of BnS over this "official" EU servers, I'm incredibly fed up with playing my KFM because it's so incredibly difficult to pull off simple combos such as left clicking into my #2 skill without the game completely missing my left click input or even my #2, or on some occasions I get nothing at all which breaks my DPS, it's even more of a pain for if I've ever tried to tank something but my block is so *cricket* delayed that I'm sick of eating damage I know I would easily avoid, the game goes for obviously hitting my Q and E skills, always delaying.

The game has been out for what now? a month? and we still have nothing onto why a good number of us experience this horrible latency, the experience of playing the game is completely ruined more than you would think and yet here we are, with no fix or better yet, better servers.

Yamyatos   
36 minutes ago, TehKonijn said:

"EU" servers are hosted n the same place as the US servers are right now I believe.

EU Servers are in Frankfurt, Germany where as NA Servers are in Texas or something. That's not the same location.

But. The EU servers still have connections to the na servers. They even officially stated this. For stuff like the marked and lobbies you'll connect to na servers - which in fact is not a problem, but somehow we still get problems in instances like mushin, dungeons, and some even open world. It's not even consistent, and basically the later in the night i play the better animation cancelling works out. Not saying it doesnt work, my ping is quite good since i live in germany - but honestly.. i would expect <30 ping to frankfurt which is not what i'm getting and since it's better in the night (while my ping in teamspeak and other games is constant), it's most likely a problem with their servers, potentially even the server load.

A lot of delay and FPS problems can be in GameGuard interacting with your AV. I know it sucks having to disable AV and any anti-spyware stuff you have, but some of this stuff has in-depth anti-rootkit tech in them. My SuperAntiSpyware doesn't even let GameGuard start.

1 minute ago, ShiroBlank said:

wont we get banned for that?? Trying to supress GG

Well, you get error 4049. This is the same error that hackers are getting right now.

Anti-rootkit AV would not have allowed the game to start prior to even the GameGuard update. The thing the hackers were using would.