Forums

Server is currently undergoing Maintenance.

Ryon

1 minute ago, Zhaltia said:

this is retarded was level 28 and my character for some reason rolled back to lvl 25 AND the server is under maintancence WTF NCSOFT

do you guys think my char is actually rolled back? or glitch? just did gold deva and got my razor and the costume and broke through two things. WTFFF

3 minutes ago, ShandraManaya said:

Why always Ebon Hall ? NCSoft should give us an answer about that now. It's been multiple times already. There is something wrong with THIS server in particular and if you don't fix it now, you better give all of us Ebon Hall players a free server transfer and just shut it down forever.

Totaly agreed! This is not acceptable, if it was for all servers i would have understood it.

1 minute ago, Zhaltia said:

do you guys think my char is actually rolled back? or glitch? just did gold deva and got my razor and the costume and broke through two things. WTFFF

it is as bug all your progress will be saved once you login, but yes it is quite annoying.

1 minute ago, DarKFoaL said:

What the hell?!? was lvl 12 when I crashed now back to one ?? all my shit gone even the daily wheel things....

Why Thank you NCsoft for tossing half a day's work down the crapper!

It's what they do for fun.

and this is why i dont buy my vip 6 back lol its just pointless to have vip when ebon hall  or Eu has problems with server and no compensation lol bought vip in first month start at day 1 headstart aand it was last vip i will buy like ever(unless things changes) its just vip is not worth it anymore.i have to work and when i come home i cant even play a damn game becouse of DC,laggs ,FPS problems or server dc XD.talk about cluster *cricket*

Archived