i like warlock but we got 0 mobilty

Dalapie

if some1 closes in on us we cant do shit, we ss, they close in again then what, how do we gap escape from there, we try to root them but they ss out of it, and we cannot get away again. and our targeting *cricket*s up completly vs summoner. not only that we got a 35sec to 1 min cd on our abilites..... so lame...Insert other media

Just now, Yamyatos said:

For normal mobs this doesnt cause a problem.. we have ss and snares and knockdowns and even other silly stuff like the no-target field (if specced. It's C). But if it's a boss i understand this. It can be annoying.. of course only talking about red abilities, since for yellow ones we got block - even tho i forget about it all the time^^

Its more annoying in pvp

For normal mobs this doesnt cause a problem.. we have ss and snares and knockdowns and even other silly stuff like the no-target field (if specced. It's C). But if it's a boss i understand this. It can be annoying.. of course only talking about red abilities, since for yellow ones we got block - even tho i forget about it all the time^^

I'm more disappointed by the lack of CC. Do they even have any beyond the KD (X) and bind (2)? FM seems way more user-friendly to me ATM - 3 movement-related i-frames (Q, E, SS), a double stun/double daze/KD (if specced, admittedly), a blanket ranged resist with damage reduction and decent healing if specced, Frost Fury's insane lifesteal, and two MORE i-frames with pretty idiot-friendly timing (Frost Sheath/Armor, respectively. Frost Armor can be specced for an instant heal!).

I'm honestly baffled as to what a WL would bring to a group, minus Soulburn, that justifies the glaringly obvious skill gap required to play it. Any thoughts? My WL is only level 30, so I'm curious to hear what people think of it at 45.

Just now, Lorelei said:

I'm more disappointed by the lack of CC. Do they even have any beyond the KD (X) and bind (2)? FM seems way more user-friendly to me ATM - 3 movement-related i-frames (Q, E, SS), a double stun/double daze/KD (if specced, admittedly), a blanket ranged resist with damage reduction and decent healing if specced, Frost Fury's insane lifesteal, and two MORE i-frames with pretty idiot-friendly timing (Frost Sheath/Armor, respectively. Frost Armor can be specced for an instant heal!).

I'm honestly baffled as to what a WL would bring to a group, minus Soulburn, that justifies the glaringly obvious skill gap required to play it. Any thoughts? My WL is only level 30, so I'm curious to hear what people think of it at 45.

well i am 1700 on my wl, by just spamming abilites without any info on them, so its a braindead easy class but it lacks mobilty

15 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

Doesnt ''Z'' work vs red ? since its supposed to be an iframe ability??

Archived