i Beg You GMS plz Implement this option in the game settings

AlexOliki

5dGTitx.png

now forum bots that spam your forums actually looks at active players on the forums click there names from the forums itself,

that way u are spammed all day without knowing how to block it.  i did try to type the bot name so i can block it but they use a forum name

and in game they have other in game name so that result is not good cuz there is no option to block forum names in game.

i had to add these bots all day in my friend list so i can block it from my F4 List so i can right click there names and block manually 

its pretty annoying forum bots now will attack us those active players on forums... and in game

u can't whisper to it in game so u can block it cuz u will see forum name and not player name since its not in game to try blocking it,

its a forum bot all day i was playing and these bots spam me in middle of my boss fights 

i died many times trying to delete them from my list plz help this is not cool at all..

qljaZDG.png

Just look.... this forum bot spam me on forums and it goes to me directly in game if i'm online 

you also don't have a block button for players on forums there should be an ignore option on forums too..

i'm still spammed by the same bot it seems the game really wants me to quit badly even adding them then adding them in Block list and spam list then delete isn't working anyomre i just did my daily pvp for beans and i was spammed for friend request..

we should all quit this game until they come up with solutions.

#STRIKE.

i can't play like this guys..

i guess my account name now in their system i keep decline invitations and new one's pop every 20-30 min

it makes me wanna just quit.. now also i have in game emails

bNqtveP.png

its not just 1 char its on all my alts every time i switch to one of my alts i get friend requests and emails its like it knows i'm online

they hack the server i feel like i have no privicy at all and it knows when i'm online plz help

Hay guys !I got the same problem like u but ... i love the game so i dont thinking about quit and dont cry here !Whats up if every 20 min some noob window pop up ? Nothing!!!  All day are some1 will quit and some new peoples are coming! Yes we have bots we have gold sellers we have fps issue and lot of other things but this still the nicest game of last years so shut up and w8 till the Nc do their job or simple quit its ur choise ... 

i'm still spammed and i wish if i have a new name so they could stop 

each alt on my account once i'm on it there is 2 active bots that spam me friend request plz implement reject friend request in the game sittings and block mails

On 3/6/2016 at 11:24 PM, TmXx said:

Hay guys !I got the same problem like u but ... i love the game so i dont thinking about quit and dont cry here !Whats up if every 20 min some noob window pop up ? Nothing!!!  All day are some1 will quit and some new peoples are coming! Yes we have bots we have gold sellers we have fps issue and lot of other things but this still the nicest game of last years so shut up and w8 till the Nc do their job or simple quit its ur choise ... 

u can speak for yourself it it doesn't bother you. 

adding more custom options to improve the gameplay without all these annoying distractions is more than welcome, so i don't need to see this type of answer "stop crying" i'm asking for improvements that will help us cope with this virus.

Was just coming onto the forums to complain about the same thing. Glad I found this post! Agree 100% that we need this. Every day I'm cleaning out my friends request of RMT and every time I login, I'm met with 5+ requests. This needs to be added!!

P.S Also getting tired of the RMT messages in my forum mailbox also >_<

anyways this option would help us to block unwanted spams but support team is showing zero effort i alrdy made a ticket and nothing..

same 2 bots from 3 days ago is still spamming me friend requests even tho they r blocked, its feels like sheet now.

You know what's just pathetic about NCSoft? Players asking for a FEATURE to be removed from this game essentially (friends list) because the publisher is incompetent of fixing their botting problem to a point where the boys have overrun the feature itself. What's even more sad is that I've sent a ticket to have the same bots banned that keep harassing my friends list. And of course I got their bullshit response "oh shure we will take care of it your satisfaction is our #1 concern bla bla bla". Week later, they are still there. 

Today I got two friend requests from gold sellers with the exact same names.
This is when I realized you can have the same account name for several accounts which is also the reason blocking them does not prevent them from sending more friend requests, They just use other accounts to do so.

I think they do ban waves once a week with maintenance but as it's not easy to report the friend invite spammers, lots of them will survive for weeks and even if they get banned, a new account is made within minutes.

So NC please add options to:

• block all friend invites
  • delete mail with items/coins (I can't remove gold spammer mails if I don't take the coin they are sending. In other games I know ppl were banned for this so I don't want to take the risk.)
  • remove mail notifications for blocked mail (even if I block the spammer sending me mail it will still show the blocked mail as new)
  • don't play notification sound for blocked whispers (I always hear the chirping sound but no whisper is shown in chat because the sender is on my spammer blocklist)

4 minutes ago, Slyce said:

I think they do ban waves once a week with maintenance but as it's not easy to report the friend invite spammers, lots of them will survive for weeks and even if they get banned, a new account is made within minutes.

So NC please add options to:

• block all friend invites
  • delete mail with items/coins (I can't remove gold spammer mails if I don't take the coin they are sending. In other games I know ppl were banned for this so I don't want to take the risk.)
  • remove mail notifications for blocked mail (even if I block the spammer sending me mail it will still show the blocked mail as new)
  • don't play notification sound for blocked whispers (I always hear the chirping sound but no whisper is shown in chat because the sender is on my spammer blocklist)

This please... In resume: Please add an option to not receive mail, whispers or friend requests from blocked players. Also, take out the sound too if the whisper is blocked.

This is so basic I'm sad we have to ask it =_=

I still dont know why there isnt a "only accept whispers from friends" option i mean lots of other mmos have it idk y they dont implement it its prob *cricket* easy for em. But honestly dont expect any improvements NC dont really care tbh theyve shown that multiple times so dont expect a change

I have the same problem..Same spammers sending mail and friend requests as well..I sent a ticket because my mail was literally FULL..They responded telling me "Do not accept the mail or you may be flagged as RMT" They told me to send a ticket when I get mail and they will remove it..Sooo...That's what I've been doing lol..You know it's gonna get annoying getting tickets like that all the time..Maybe if everyone starts doing that they may do something about it..One day. 

Archived