us players are still being ignored with our fps issues

ReiNeith

its always us our connection and pc...its always not their fault that's their answer I already almost give up...still have hope maybe I wait until next patch and if nothing they do to improve the FPS or bot issue i'm out. I always think why ncsoft is trying their very best to break the game every patch..seems like every patch the performance and bot issue get worst. There's a lot of good feedback but they refuse to listen to our feedback and they always like to say "we are looking at a long term solution" =) by the time your solution work there will be no player left.

I feel you, game is totally unplayable for me. I got my guy to lvl 44 without fps issues, but after this last update I can barely move without having my screen frozen for like 3-4 seconds every 4-5 seconds...it's ridiculous. I used to play smoothly with exactly the same video settings (optimized for battle) before this last patch. Furthermore, game now shows the loading screen when I move to another area way more often than before.

Wtf B&S :( you were awesome and fun.

Like I said in the other thread, if this continues for a few more days I'm absolutely done. The lack of communication or even acknowledgement from support is some of the worst I've encountered. If this continues I'm sure I won't be the only one to stop playing permanently

The FPS drop has to do with GameGuard. There are several possible causes.

Here is one such cause and a fix

http://steamcommunity.com/app/231060/discussions/0/810923580658297440/

If you would like to learn more about why GameGuard could be fighting with your AV, please see the "A Look at GameGuard" thread to learn more about how it operates ^_^.

Hopefully the above link fixes your FPS problems.

If it does not, please see the GameGuard issues thread and submit the needed information with your problem to see if support can see what's messing with GameGuard.

I have quoted it for your convenience =)

We have received many reports from players about GameGuard conflicts from the Unchained update. GameGuard is one of the tools we employ to combat malicious activities in game. Getting rid of hackers and botters is a top priority of ours and GameGuard greatly helps with such malicious behavior.

For those experiencing the side effects of the program, please contact our Technical Support team by submitting a ticket with your .erl information. Your details will help us troubleshoot and reduce GameGuard’s impact on legitimate players.

Please follow the below steps to help us collect information:

1. Head to https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/categories/200407529-Technical-Support

2. Select "Submit a Ticket" and be sure to submit a ticket to "Technical Support" to make collecting information easier.

3. Provide the .erl information within your ticket. 
    1. How to gather .erl files can be found here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207985036

The few times GameGuard has been activated, players were indeed having FPS problems. It only makes sense that these problems have come back since it has been activated again : ).

Here is the other thread for your convenience A Look at GameGuard

Also keep in mind that based on the GameGuard conflicts post, GameGuard will remain active indefinitely. This is the kind of post that is made when prepping for long-term use.

If you are frightened by the "A Look at GameGuard" thread, keep in mind that Black Desert Online uses XingCode3 =). Feel free to Google it if you'd like to learn more about how that little bugger operates.

Archived