Ncsoft keeps closing my Topics.

MamaBear

ncsoft keeps closing my topics about me getting banned and it's not right we have the freedom of speech and there is no rule against speaking what I was doing. Just because you dislike what I'm doing dosent give you the right at all.

Just now, AionCheesecake said:

That's not how freedom of speech works. Freedom of speech only applies to the government restricting you. Freedom of speech does not apply to a privately owned forum.

You're breaking the code of conduct for the forums. You're going to get your hand smacked.

Thats funny because I wasent breaking any rules. So please explain?

That's not how freedom of speech works. Freedom of speech only applies to the government restricting you. Freedom of speech does not apply to a privately owned forum.

You're breaking the code of conduct for the forums. You're going to get your hand smacked.

12 minutes ago, MamaBear said:

Thats funny because I wasent breaking any rules. So please explain?

easy explanation:

their playground, their rules.

this includes the forums. you have no freedom of speech here. you play by their rules while in game and on their site. so if your topics are being repeatedly closed by admins and such then you should stop since further actions could (and more likely will) lead to punishment up to involving prema ban. its not worth it. for whatever problems your are facing with ncsoft then take it directly to them through tickets, not the forums (this is not the place for that kind of stuff here).

20 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

^That. I'm not sure why there's quite a number of people that think freedom of speech applies on a private forum. The fact that the OP mentioned that there was forum rules kind of shows that freedom of speech doesn't apply.

I would have thought that you were told to contact support if you were incorrectly banned as in general you're not going to be able to get any help on the forums. There is a rule about ban circumvention which providing you're using a different account could be enough to ban your forum account. Other forums do claim no "I'm banned" threads for the reason above. While I can't see that here, they really can do what they want. So far this seems to be an alright forum so far. Some gaming forums will lock or hide your thread over just negative feedback which is pretty bs. You can quite clearly see that isn't the case here with all of the qq'ing that goes on.

On pretty much every gaming forum i've ever visited, discussing your ban or forum moderation is usually against the forums TOS. So that's most likely the reason your topics are being closed, if you keep making topics to complain they'll just give you a forum holiday to match your in game one.

Archived