free portraits, but im picky >>

wsp

I am going to make a topic there to post that pixel art, tho i doubt i will taking commisions from there and here at the same time since those take me too long to finish, so working in 2 communitys at the same time is impossible to me >.<.

EDIT: i..have some issues there, one is i am not interested in Gold payments in Gaia, i dont know where i should make my topic, and i cant change the skin tone of my Gaia avatar...when i made the account it say ''you can change it later'' so i didnt care so much, but now i cant change the skin tone, only clothes.

@wsp

Well, i managed to learn about Gaia, i made the topic for my pixel art in the Comment & Critique forum, no answers yet u_u, still i will wait a bit more, my account is iBattleKat, already figured out how to change the skin tone but got used to the one i am using, is weird since i never make dark skinned characters and now i made one in BnS and Gaia...

Also, already exited to see your work once you finish picking the ones you like!, good luck.

11 hours ago, BattleKat said:

@wsp

Well, i managed to learn about Gaia, i made the topic for my pixel art in the Comment & Critique forum, no answers yet u_u, still i will wait a bit more, my account is iBattleKat, already figured out how to change the skin tone but got used to the one i am using, is weird since i never make dark skinned characters and now i made one in BnS and Gaia...

Also, already exited to see your work once you finish picking the ones you like!, good luck.

Oh that forum is REALLY slow you need to either go to the art shops thread and just say 'offer gold and I do rlc" Or the art freeb thread and just say something like "Doing freebs as I see ones I wanna do, but an assured slot is for RLC" and then link to your real money prices offsite.

18 hours ago, Mockii said:

Welp i hope u like my lil Lyn :3 anyway great work :3

My Older General <3 *-*

Male or female? Whatever it is its super adorable <3

• 1 month later...

Hi and thank you for this option. I hope you have time to make this face :) I love her face.

IFYznsG.jpg

I will try make a better screenshot if you need that.

It's only the face i like to have. What ever you deside to do will be perfect im sure. I have a lot of respect for people that can draw and i wish i had talents for it.

Archived