NcSoft Stole my account and told me lies

MamaBear

4 minutes ago, LilithDragonFlower said:

1.) They can ban your account for no reason at all, you don't own the account, although your welcome to create new ones and troll the hell out of any game company you want and repeat getting banned until they get a court order to stop you which likely doesn't happen. (What I mean is while it is your account, its on NCsoft servers and under their EULA.)

2.) Were you using a "VPN Service" or "WTFast" its possible your account shared the same IP of others "Stealing and hacking other peoples accounts" If so its important you let them know this.

3.)  Reply to their support ticket, Provide them all the security information and things in truth.

4.) Within 30 to 90 days depending on bank policy you can do a charge back, failure to provide service or deliver product as promised.

5.) Be respectful in the support ticket a thing most people don't do and that gets you nowhere.

I'v tryed to give them the information I told them I used a VPN, I'v showed them the IP's but I keep getting the same automated things and I have been nice.

20 minutes ago, MamaBear said:

I'v tryed to give them the information I told them I used a VPN, I'v showed them the IP's but I keep getting the same automated things and I have been nice.

Make a new account and try contacting them if it just keeps giving u an automated message its tied to ur account?

Let them know what happened because the VPN thing is likely what got u banned. 

2 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Such a silly way to flag players using legit software. Meanwhile bots spam scripts in arena and NCSoft/GameGuard doesn't bat an eye. Then there's the mods with their damage control methods, uggh...

The damage to this game is already done, I have posted on MMORPG, and about 15 other gaming forums about Game-Guard, the Rootkit, and everything that has been going on only chance for NCsoft to fix this game is to start dealing with the issues before a new game comes out and eventually everyone will leave to it.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived