Thingy, The spy!

MeanLittleThingy

Hi Everyone!

It's me, Thingy here!

Today I've been spying on the humans, some are so large I'm shorter then their knees.....

I had to hide in a bush so they would not notice me, you never know if they wish to use me as a pet.... ;/ ... Safety first mom told me.

image.jpg

As you can see they are really huge, one must be careful in case they attack, big animals = Big risks. I don't understand the point of standing around flexing their meat on their arms yet, but one day I'll write a book about it so other Lyn's can learn from my adventures.

They almost spotted me a few times, but I stood real still for 2 hour collecting information about this large creatures.

I sneaked into some areas earlier that had some hard foes in them and had to team up with some humans and a race I've never seen before... It was a human but a Lyn also!

But it was no Lyn or real human... Can there be some humans and Lyn's have found love?.... o.O Well it's a new race for now, It might be the Yun's I've seen... Must look into it more.

I've also worked up my human language skills as I study them, I tried a conversation with one today, he was dark skin male with braids I think they fall it.

I said "YO YO, WUZ GUD?" and he said something that I've never heard before.... Could it be an invitation to his home to eat?

Well a foe distracted us and we split ways.

image.jpg

After all spying today I went to a local waterfall to cleanse my body and clothes, they were very dirty.

image.jpg

Screenshot_160305_004.jpg

Screenshot_160305_001.jpg

But as you know, we Lyn's always have our eyes and ears open for danger.... You can never to be careful...

Screenshot_160305_002.jpg

Later on I passed the humans town and saw some ladies cooking food and they must have thought I was begging for food cause they gave me some :3

I really just came for the nice smell and see what they like to eat... Female humans can make pretty good wife's I believe. It was delicious, So I wrote a heart on the ground with a stick to say thank you due to I haven't learned that human phrase yet... I will learn.

Screenshot_160305_013.jpg

Well now I'm going to take a bath again ^^. No peak! K, THNX BAI BAI!!!! ;3

Screenshot_160305_000.jpg

- Thingy

*Next*

*Previous*

Archived