BNS Fashion boycott

PippinLaRue

Ok I have re-checked BNS Fashion site, all the ads there showing are free browser games, online shopping sites, and other e-commerce related sites. Dulfy uses Google Adsense on BNS Fashin site, and Google have Analytics, they analyze your interest via your search history and etc and bring advertisements that might interest you.

So if in your end BNS Fashion's showing gold selling ads that means you have surfed those gold seller websites.

Repent now, OP.

Things that people watch/see to actually support websites that they often visit, youtubers that they watch, twitch streamers they also watch, and so on, quite a shame really that most people are selfish that they can't even donate up to around 30 seconds of their life for a video or just have adds at the corners of their screens.

1 hour ago, elliv said:

Ok I have re-checked BNS Fashion site, all the ads there showing are free browser games, online shopping sites, and other e-commerce related sites. Dulfy uses Google Adsense on BNS Fashin site, and Google have Analytics, they analyze your interest via your search history and etc and bring advertisements that might interest you.

So if in your end BNS Fashion's showing gold selling ads that means you have surfed those gold seller websites.

Repent now, OP.

About a week ago, I wanted to find out more about gems, so I google searched "Blade & Soul gem guide" or something.

#1 result:  Bladeandsouldojo or whatev.

#2 result:  Gold seller website.

#3 result:  Gold seller website.

#4 or #5 result:  Some cosplay blog wtf?

So as per my normal operation, I just opened the top three in background tabs to read up without paying attention to the URL.  Got suspicious when I saw a second inline advertisement for "FAST BLADE & SOUL GOLD" or whatevs.  GG me I guess.  Hoping Gameguard doesn't actively capture browser activity / check history like VAC.

But man.  The gold sellers actually offer real resources as opposed to NCSoft.  GG NCSoft.

2 hours ago, VRock said:

uh? i use adguard but probably u just surfed gold sites and now google ads are showing to you this ads about gold selling is not dulfy problem.

That's not how it works. It advertises anything that has to do with what you're browsing. I've had sites show me gold selling ones for different games aswell, just because they're related to the game I kept browsing forums from, even on youtube.

1 hour ago, Crash said:

Things that people watch/see to actually support websites that they often visit, youtubers that they watch, twitch streamers they also watch, and so on, quite a shame really that most people are selfish that they can't even donate up to around 30 seconds of their life for a video or just have adds at the corners of their screens.

As soon as sites start to serve their own adds ill see them, i DO NOT SUPPORT 3RD PARTY CONTENT ON ANY SITE.

why you ask?

well if I buy a newspaper I get curated adds, as soon as the sites start to care for their adds i wont mind to see them. if they start to get a low content /add ratio i'll probably start using another site, just is i start reading another newspaper if they do the same.

the problem is not the adds, is how the industry tries to shovel them down your throat

3 hours ago, PippinLaRue said:

BNS fashion is advertising gold farmers the same ppl that farm all your nodes and the rare ones and spam you all day.  I think as a show of force against companies that ruin the game you guys should not use this site anymore.

As someone said, you would only see those adds if you've been to gold seller sites. Is a guilty conscious what motivated you to make this your first post. How embarrassing for you.

First of all you are either bunch of trolls or maybe affiliated with dulfy for damage control?

Dont know how you all came about this information but the fact remains that rmt adds are on the site and dulfy is profiting from them or rather profiting from all the work the community put to fill up the site.

Sad that it is dulfy didnt know used them alot for star wars mmo will not from now on, the fact that it is them and that they have a number of sites for different mmos trust me they are making a preety good living even without donations.  Should come as no surprise the rmt industry has approached a site that probably gets a huge number of hits.

I have seen first hand how the rmt come into games that are not their intellectual property will not get any financial support from them and is taking business away to 3rd world countries and not the game and the United States were the money should stay.

Players do not even know where this money goes or who it supports (maybe some smart terrorist organization?)

Food for thought.

I do not buy or endorse the rmt in any way and feel very strongly against it have ruined many gamers time and enjoyment.

On a side note a guild in world of warcraft got a large number of the server population to log on specific days to gold farming websites(since u guys keep mentioning them so much) and hit the customer care button and keep asking them why they are being spammed.  Preety good tactic locked up the site for quite a bit.  Let me know if there are interested players and want to coordinate a spamming fest of our own.

Love and Power to the community,

fight for your gaming rights

Pippin

Archived