I got banned for Ogon exploit but my friends didnt??

Koter

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nestharus said:

We all knew it was bannable. It was also based on the extent that you used the exploit. You used it a lot. They didn't.

Did you not read what I typed? They did it way more than I did! And as we speak they are logged in and I cant sign in cause of this ban. So what am I supposed to do now???

2 minutes ago, Koter said:

Did you not read what I typed? They did it way more than I did! And as we speak they are logged in and I cant sign in cause of this ban. So what am I supposed to do now???

stop being a cheater lol thats what go play on a new account

5 minutes ago, Koter said:

Uninstall and play Black Desert Online.

now shooooo

1 hour ago, Aidaya said:

It's clever use of game mechanics. If they wanna call it an exploit cause they can't fix a simple bug, then it is not any players' fault!

Can you do this "clever mechanic" in any other part of the game? No? Then it's an exploit you're trying to justify. You know as well as I do being able to skip an entire dungeon by phasing through a door isn't any "game mechanic." Don't cheat.

Just now, BourneEndeavour said:

Can you do this "clever mechanic" in any other part of the game? No? Then it's an exploit you're trying to justify. You know as well as I do being able to skip an entire dungeon by phasing through a door isn't any "game mechanic." Don't cheat.

Yes you can actually do it on more doors...

He did it enough times to be caught.

Kinda funny how when he gets caught, he wants to drag everyone else down with him.

1 hour ago, Aidaya said:

It's clever use of game mechanics. If they wanna call it an exploit cause they can't fix a simple bug, then it is not any players' fault!

Unintentional bug =/= Game mechanic.

Archived