Account Hacked: Should You Risk Spending Money on NCSoft?

Snarkysaurus

2 hours ago, Devianne said:

if ncsoft servers were hacked u think it would only be the couple 10 threads here with "help my account got hacked?"

If I were a hacker, I'd pretty discrete. Just a little grabby here and there, every once in a while~

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Ratatatouille said:

I am chill.Trust me if I wasn't even half chill,you would not be able to reply at first place.

Encourage NCsoft to let its security down more. :)

Keep white knighting till you eventually get hacked,hun but when you get hacked don't come back to these posts you used to white knight in crying..No one will know you. ^^

The people can see your lies..You are just making it worse as it shows you are more of a hypocrite. D:

Try harder. ^_-

As you see,my post was kinda general and wasn't directed at someone exactly so getting offended at my post feels like "HEY,STOP IT,I am a white

knight!" or "HEY,STOP IT,those white knights are my friends."

You do understand that those hackers can know alot of info,business deals or whatever personal info you have on email..You do know that getting your account hacked here vents off to your email?

You do know that this risks your IP address getting hacked as well (I will let you search for what hackers can do with an IP address yourself ^_-) and NCSoft is unintentionally/indirectly being their medium to do that?

Are you aware that some people's money and credit cards are at risk of being stolen when they play blade and soul now (speaking of paying players)?

As if these questions would convince a white knight to stop lying anyway..May be I am being abit more optimistic today but nah,I am sure 95% it won't stop them from lying.

Shame,I see some white knights are even starting to defend even bots recently..lmao

What if those white knights are the bots and hackers and trying to indirectly defend themselves and make it easier to hack others by indirectly giving NCSoft false feedback (that its not even partially their fault)?(Just guessing but you never know?)

Hint hint,NCSoft.

Well,you can call me a dark knight then?I hate hypocrites and liars. :v

The irony is that assuming I am a "dark" knight,I am trying to fight the wrong ideas and the lies "white" knights are trying to put in other people's minds using logic.

I am not trying to convince white knights of my words and I already explained why..However,I am trying to guide others who read their lies so they can see the logical point of view which shows how little sense their lies actually make. :)

I am actually going easy on the white knights on here..That is my first stage..It's not worth exerting anymore effort!

I am not even sure if those white knights are even "real" people. :v

Btw,hackers don't need to enter your email to change your password (when you change password from site here,it sends you notification in email but doesn't ask for a confirmation from email ^_-)...Imo,its vice versa where our accounts getting hacked is what led them to our mails hence venting them off there and letting the problem become even more serious.

Nice try on that one,it could deceive someone else but not me.Try harder,hun.*claps slowly* 

Oh I almost forgot to add,as far as I recall,I never got hacked till I played this game..I never tried any other NCSoft game but this one gives me quite the "impression"..I have been using the internet for more than 10 years now,played tons of MMORPGs and I even used to play a MMORPG which had many people from vietnam etc (and many good hackers) that one day,I saw a hacker hacking the GM on chat and blocking GM chat and guess what?I never got hacked in that game either..I didn't even get hacked in "Runescape".Do you remember "Runescape"? LOL

You tell me more about the individual faults,hun..

Behold the cool white knight lies,people. ^^

Don't expect anymore replies as long as you insist to lie/defend your lie because,it would be a waste of time for both of us.(logical?)

<3

Your lack of education on the topic in simply unfathomable.

I am going to say this too you one last time, everything you are saying, has nothing to do with NCsoft and is the individuals fault. It is that simple, end of story.

NCsoft has no legal obligation to assist you in any way.

4 hours ago, Devianne said:

so this is what it has come to? being labelled white knight because of thinking logical and actually knowing what is going on? let me put it into words u might even understand:

there is a difference of talking a lot of crap and knowing what ur talking about. if u dont know jack about botting, hacking, servers etc then in most cases its best to shut up and not try to act smart as if u know sth because u do not. as i stated in a previous post...all it does is make ppl that actually know this stuff pissed off because ur spreading bull.

if ncsoft servers were hacked u think it would only be the couple 10 threads here with "help my account got hacked?" and u even dare to tell these "white knights" that they r clueless? oh god this hurts to even type. educate urself and then read this forum again.

being labelled white knight for talking actual facts....wow.....modern gaming i guess.

This right here, enough said, most people in this thread simply have no idea what they are talking about and are acting out on rumours with no proof being supplied from anyone.

Just one time posters creating panic and rubbishing the company to try and steer people away from the product.

10 hours ago, Devianne said:

so this is what it has come to? being labelled white knight because of thinking logical and actually knowing what is going on? let me put it into words u might even understand:

there is a difference of talking a lot of crap and knowing what ur talking about. if u dont know jack about botting, hacking, servers etc then in most cases its best to shut up and not try to act smart as if u know sth because u do not. as i stated in a previous post...all it does is make ppl that actually know this stuff pissed off because ur spreading bull.

if ncsoft servers were hacked u think it would only be the couple 10 threads here with "help my account got hacked?" and u even dare to tell these "white knights" that they r clueless? oh god this hurts to even type. educate urself and then read this forum again.

being labelled white knight for talking actual facts....wow.....modern gaming i guess.

Wow how adorable..A white knight protecting his brother in arms white knight.

Wow I am so touched.

Keep coming,white knights..I think my comment was quite the bait?ehh it wasn't meant to be a bait at first place but it still works and shows people who are the white knights around here. :o

Logical explanation?lol I already put logical explanation in my first comment here but you know white knights like to put whatever lies they want and try to prove the logical illogical so I am not trying to convince the white knights further more..It is a waste of time. :o

What else?What else?hmm,ohhh yess!Fun fact:Calling what I say bull and trying to indirectly tell me I am ignorant and need more "education" indicates something!

Guess what that could be?It indicates that you yourself are ignorant and what you say is bull so you try to tell others they are what you are so they would defend themselves instead of attacking you in that weakness point..

Ohh guess what else?Your friend @Taemek is trying to do the same thing and calling me ignorant as well..Wow,modern white knighting I guess.You definitely didn't see what I did there. :v

Try harder! ^_-

White knight harder,please.

Lie more so people can see where the truth lies.

It's so clear that you guys are lying (what you are calling "logic" is filled with flaws and not supported by "logical" evidence and you know that better :v) so go tell your mommy to teach you not to lie then come reply back to me when you have learnt how to say the truth and stop lying..Good idea,right? ^^

At least,my mom taught me not to lie..Even if I am being "ignorant" as you say (though you know well who is the ignorant here :v) then being ignorant is far better than being an unethical liar,don't you agree???

But yea,I am not replying to your brother in arms Taemek either,guess why?why? :)

THIS: Don't expect anymore replies as long as you insist to lie/defend your lie because,it would be a waste of time for both of us.(logical?)

You just needed to take your share of the cake but yea same applies to you as well,later.

Good bye and with respect. <3

How many of these hacked people actually had two-step verification BEFORE getting hacked? What I have been reading is that people say it doesn't secure anything and it's completely useless but yet again they add it AFTER getting hacked. 

1 hour ago, Ratatatouille said:

Wow how adorable..A white knight protecting his brother in arms white knight.

Wow I am so touched.

Keep coming,white knights..I think my comment was quite the bait?ehh it wasn't meant to be a bait at first place but it still works and shows people who are the white knights around here. :o

Logical explanation?lol I already put logical explanation in my first comment here but you know white knights like to put whatever lies they want and try to prove the logical illogical so I am not trying to convince the white knights further more..It is a waste of time. :o

What else?What else?hmm,ohhh yess!Fun fact:Calling what I say bull and trying to indirectly tell me I am ignorant and need more "education" indicates something!

Guess what that could be?It indicates that you yourself are ignorant and what you say is bull so you try to tell others they are what you are so they would defend themselves instead of attacking you in that weakness point..

Ohh guess what else?Your friend @Taemek is trying to do the same thing and calling me ignorant as well..Wow,modern white knighting I guess.You definitely didn't see what I did there. :v

Try harder! ^_-

White knight harder,please.

Lie more so people can see where the truth lies.

It's so clear that you guys are lying (what you are calling "logic" is filled with flaws and not supported by "logical" evidence and you know that better :v) so go tell your mommy to teach you not to lie then come reply back to me when you have learnt how to say the truth and stop lying..Good idea,right? ^^

At least,my mom taught me not to lie..Even if I am being "ignorant" as you say (though you know well who is the ignorant here :v) then being ignorant is far better than being an unethical liar,don't you agree???

But yea,I am not replying to your brother in arms Taemek either,guess why?why? :)

THIS: Don't expect anymore replies as long as you insist to lie/defend your lie because,it would be a waste of time for both of us.(logical?)

You just needed to take your share of the cake but yea same applies to you as well,later.

Good bye and with respect. <3

...i get it. u said stuff b4 and ofc now u cant just ignore what u previously said cuz that would make u look weird? so instead u continue to play on with the white knight card. i would like to refer to a thread some mod made but im too lazy to check the link now and besides im sure u know of it urself in which the mod basically said that the hacked accounts got hacked cuz of either 3rd party software or using the same email/pass combination on another compromised site. Ontop of that i also want to say that i said this even b4 the mod mentioned it.

so because users cannot just shadap and take it as some other form of "lie" is created. only human. lost sth and want it back.

@Yomachi this is not how this works for this business. Gold sellers make money by selling gold. What is often lost or not thought about is that goldsellers also capture ppls accounts. there r proper goldsellers and there r pretend goldsellers. the pretend goldsellers pretend to sell gold when all they want is ur account info which then gets sold the the gold seller (for money) or both work together in which case the gold seller takes all gold from the hacked account and uses the hacked account to continue advertising on chats.

another reason for ppl getting hacked is well... hacks? this increased amount of cheaters in arena makes new or even old ppl jelly and search themselves on google for these mighty cheats which in most cases turn out to be keyloggers. The account gets captured. all valuables sold and the gold mailed to the actual goldseller. The real gold seller itself is in 90% of cases some1 without the name qhfohegiwgiwbg. All he does is trade the sold gold. these weird name characters just farm or advertise.

If a site such as ncsoft gets hacked by a hacker i can assure u the hacker will do everything to get all data asap because the leak might be fixed fast and then the hacker is sad.

I won't reply to the white knights I already replied to as I stand by my rule:

"Don't expect anymore replies as long as you insist to lie/defend your lie because,it would be a waste of time for both of us."

They are just repeating themselves and I definitely replied to all what they said before logically but they are exposed and their tricks are out of date so they can't think of any other means but repeating each others' words as if they use some fixed "formats" that they say to others..

This is to other "normal" people:

To prove to people that what the white knight was saying was completely non sense though I will explain how this: 

"  im too lazy to check the link now and besides im sure u know of it urself in which the mod basically said that the hacked accounts got hacked cuz of either 3rd party software or using the same email/pass combination on another compromised site. Ontop of that i also want to say that i said this even b4 the mod mentioned it. " is actually a big "lie".

I for one never used my log in info anywhere else but in the "Official" game launcher and "Official" forums.I never tried to get hacks for this game nor was interested in them.

I like to play my game fair and square to fully enjoy it..I never bought gold as I am a full F2P player so never even bought gold using NC let alone from gold spammers..ha

And guess what,guys?I still got hacked..

Users won't shut up..Their stuff got hacked and hence their right got violated..NC is responsible to recover that and that is unquestionable..

Idk even who these white knights are,they might be even disguised members from NCsoft itself trying to let us give up to reduce complaints and support work but yea I said "might" so its just a guess..

They also might be the hackers and gold spammers we are suffering from and trying to protect themselves by indirectly giving NCSoft false feedback so they can keep their security lowered.

You never know.

All I know is that they look pretty much like a minority.Bothersome "special cases".

Hence,people,please,you shouldn't follow their lies mindlessly and  not just follow their misleading evidence but sniff for a real valid evidence.

Notice how they lie,people. :)

Look how they are exposed and keep exposing themselves even more..Funny...May be the truth and simple logic are irritating them so much?

However,let's not bother with them anymore that their lies are brought to light and they are exposed now anyway...

They are not but distorting us from asking for our right and preventing us from delivering the proper feedback to NCSoft..

They are to be ignored beyond this point,imo.

Sorry for inconvenience but I couldn't stand but clean the mess around here because,it has gone off limits.

My guess is you either DID have your computer infested with malware or you used a bot or a hack or something stupid and now youre complaining saying youre "SO innocent how could this ever happen to me my dad is literally god omg".

Now their system could have been hacked BUT I imagine a lot more people would be here backing you if that was the case.

ALSO per your "backup info" you didnt need to download or use your info anywhere else to get malware, try to run a malware scan everyday it might help.

@Strawberry Koala

did u ignore half the post where someone linked on reddit how easy it is to hack the web site which is also tied to your account?

While i sometimes agree with you in that most account being stolen is the result of negligence, however, id say at least 1/10 accounts which do get hacked, the player is completely not at fault.  

A game where people can visually gauge your characters net worth, and a web site which allows said hacker to find the main account name, tied with a loop hole filled sloppy SSL security on web site is a complete recipe for disaster.  

Now your saying how would a hacker find out the main account name? 

Simple, the same way we found out all the CM's / NCSoft staff RESERVED all the highest popular names ie. Naruto, Saber, before even us premium master founder users got a chance..

Yes were looking at youmokon, this was a negative move by you and the company, and one which will always stain your reputation in the community forever.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/40j7fh/ncsoft_gms_claiming_names_on_na_even_before/

So before you stand on your oh so high pedistol, how about reading the entire thread, looking at what people are saying, and if the poster sounds a bit knowledgeable, as in he knew what he was doing yet still got hacked, assume maybe its NOT his fault.  

Archived