Warlock vs 7F

mihwK

Can someone make a Video with a reliable strat on how to kill this guy without some RNG.

I'm there with my WL Alt and it's just insanely hard every single time, I wipe like 10+ times until I finally kill him. I just can't farm it this way... I have all Infernal accesories + True Profane

45% crit / 380 AP/ 27.6k HP

I main a Summoner and the diffrence is insane, and yes I take gear into consideration... Can someone tell me how to avoid the instant ice aoe thingys on the ground? Not the ones charging up which you can run out of, he's also using some FM style AoE. If you can kill him easily, can you maybe also post your build? I feel so underpowered when it comes to surviving it's just crazy.

warlock was never good in surviving. The sheer lackluster in every utility kills him no matter what. I would stay for your scummoner for everything besides grp pve. Anything else is crap with the lock, until he gets buffed, if at all.

33 minutes ago, mihwK said:

Can someone make a Video with a reliable strat on how to kill this guy without some RNG.

I'm there with my WL Alt and it's just insanely hard every single time, I wipe like 10+ times until I finally kill him. I just can't farm it this way... I have all Infernal accesories + True Profane

45% crit / 380 AP/ 27.6k HP

I main a Summoner and the diffrence is insane, and yes I take gear into consideration... Can someone tell me how to avoid the instant ice aoe thingys on the ground? Not the ones charging up which you can run out of, he's also using some FM style AoE. If you can kill him easily, can you maybe also post your build? I feel so underpowered when it comes to surviving it's just crazy.

My warlock is more geared than my main but to tell you honestly no region has fought him as a 45 warlock.  As of right now it is hard for us because crowd control him to death like others. 

I kill him if my 1 block all go perfectly.

Sometimes he attacks me, I block it, and then he's just resisting my CC and destroys me. Then an other time, same situation, he doesn't resist.

Killing him as far as I could learn is just a question of proper 1 use.

I don't even want to talk about the second Boss on 8F, this is the first time I feel like I can't do shit xD

The problem is, that as a summoner you never had to actually learn his movement pattern as 90% of the time your cat ate the blows.

The answer to your question is pretty easy:

quell.jpg

Oh and as an addition - the attack you mentioned is ALWAYS the 3rd of 3 same looking, fast frontal slashes. So if you got caught by the first, just know that he will directly follow up with 2 moe and the last one ist always the frosty one.

you know what i feel your rage. i have awaken siren razor with pretty good gear and yet i can not kill this guy at all. just like many others my undergeared forcemaster just plays with junghado wile my warlock who has 10x better equips just gets slap'd around. i even bought the lvl 45 soup to help dish out more damage and i cant kill the guy still. the problem i see is after i stun him he manages to get out of it or it just didnt work. or when i do lock him down he just spam spam spam that ice aoe for ever..WARLOCK vs JUNGHADO its almost impossable. what ever the nerf was really *cricket*ed this class to no end pretty sad...

I dont know if that's the case for other versions... But old Mushin Tower videos I watch, the bosses do not seem to have a "Unstoppable" buff when you snare them.. so you can just Snare-lock them.  In our version, if you snare a boss, it cannot be snared again for 10 seconds.

On 3/4/2016 at 2:02 PM, DeaDBreaD said:

warlock was never good in surviving. The sheer lackluster in every utility kills him no matter what. I would stay for your scummoner for everything besides grp pve. Anything else is crap with the lock, until he gets buffed, if at all.

Ah so much misinformation, it's painful.

On 07/03/2016 at 6:12 PM, OkamiTsuchi said:

Agree OkamiTsuchi.

and I dont think WL is going to get buffed atm... it's a support/dps class not Full DPS

On 06/03/2016 at 10:01 PM, Sygmaelle said:
14 minutes ago, Vruty said:

7F is pretty easy as Wl thb just play helix build and some cc..'7F with 3minute left aw siren 380ap''

Madoshi clear up to floor 14 with true gale weapon and awakened infernal accessories. Its not the class ...

Nobody cares about how much your time was left when you defeated him.  Either help the OP with some tips and not just "Oh you just play helix and cc and you win"

On 2016/3/6 at 3:01 PM, Sygmaelle said:

Madoshi clear up to floor 14 with true gale weapon and awakened infernal accessories. Its not the class ...

On 2016/3/7 at 10:12 PM, OkamiTsuchi said:

So, instead of giving actually helpful responses, you two decided to reply in the most useless way possible.

Just too much hit or miss. I block through the rush after his red aoe, then I block through his next wave, knockback. Sometimes my chains hold him, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I get three rushes in a row. Sometimes the localized ice aoe right after. There's just not enough reliability in controlling him for the fight to be fun. Honestly I haven't had fun with this fight on any class, but input delays for Quell, having to cast to summon the Thrall, it all just adds up.

Every floor before this was a much faster burn and more consistent than with my Sin in the same gear, but this is just ass.

This is the easiest class to fight him with. You can block all of his attacks and you can just stand there and attack/knock him down while regenerating hp. I rarely ever use hp pots on him.

Don't use knockback on him. That only works on fm because their throw actually knocks him down. Don't rely on thrall, that thing is useless.

you have to make use of you tether blade alot. its cooldown is reduced by bombardment. so that knockdown is online in about 5 secs if you play it right.

make use of ur bastion or immunity pot (6secs) when he does his goku super saiyan mode. 

make use of soulburn skill resets as well. other than that it should go pretty smoothly

17 hours ago, Prototypemind said:

No, it's not the easiest class to fight him with. Summoner is the easiest, followed by Sin, then probably FM.

Playing sin is carpal tunnel inducing. Not worth the effort. Idk about summoner, but pets don't stop him from attacking you with his combo. FM requires some brains to weave through his attacks. WL is basically just stand there with 1 while having wingstorm whittle him down for you.

Yes, you don't know about Summoner. If you use your pet and your other CCs properly he's either pinned or on the cat for much of the fight even with the changes to the cat taunt. Sums also have very good resist, even better than what the WL has and on a shorter cool down. FM's dps makes up for the issues, isn't quite as squishy as WL, and has a better resist with tab along with a self-heal that can be used more easily with it. As to Sin, I have my main attacks hot keyed to the mouse, so it's comfortable to rotate with it and the keyboard and the basic combos are smooth and to the point. Definitely the easiest class to do the fight with aside from when he glitches out.

Again, the issue with Quell having a delay, having to cast, and fewer iframes/CCs makes a huge difference.

443 AP / 60% crit / 46k HP

I'm a bit overgeared so I might not be the best for answering this problem. But starting out this is the build I used to take him down. 

https://bnstree.com/WL?build=450100203531450340203122022011315002217022060320903307021040327102130022

3 points are left over to put into soulburn or time distortion, whichever floats your boat, or just put them in other skills you would prefer; up to you. This build is pretty heavy on the CC. Have two knockbacks (Q and Repulse), knockdown (X), 2 snares (SS and 2), and a daze. With this set of skills you can CC him just about as much as you could possibly want. Just make sure you are blocking his charges and blade draws, looking at his Unstoppable buff for chances to root him again, dazing him out of potentially dangerous moves, letting him do his long animation skills like range aoe move/room aoe/red line of death so you can keep DPSing him. All in all it's been a pretty simple fight after you get used to his mechanics. Tooke me 2-3 attempts to find the build I liked and then 1 shot him ever since. DONT FORGET TO USE 6SEC INVULN POTS IF NECESSARY!

Now that I have gear and HM levels, this is the spec I've been using for 7-8.3

https://bnstree.com/WL?build=45040020353145034020312202201131500328003217031060410905307031050110403230011

You'll notice that it's pretty much just a straight up DPS build. Once you find your groove for all the floors you can just DPS him like crazy, easily block attacks, CC him out of whatever and be done in relatively short order. Each fight takes a bit of learning but once you have the jist of it WL sustains through fights quite easily. 

I didn't make a video because i'm shy and however, I can't with my potato pc.

I manage to win against Junghado with 230~ms and my shitty fps with this:

Skill Tree:

https://bnstree.com/WL/4J2WTjC2e

Basically, I use Imprison (3) with Daze and Wingstorm (V) with HP regen for more sustain, and I use the 6second resist potion on his immune attack so I can use my Bastion (Z) in other dangerious cases.

I use Eclipse (SS) on the Ice novas or for snare him if he's too close to me.

I like to use Bastion on his Pentaslash when i'm kinda low of HP, but use your Quell (1) -> Repulse (F) better, Bastion is important when you're too low of HP because it may save your ass lot of times!

Use your Tether Blade (X) everytime you can, most of the times I use it to summon my Thrall for ATTK buff and try to attack him before he wakes up.

I choice Time Distortion (TAB) because I like it more. However, you have to be 100% sure before use it, because if not, you will waste its full potential, I use it when I snare him with my Soul Shackle (2),  then I use Leech (F), use the first Dragon Helix (4) and Wingstorm (V) and then use Time Distortion and spam as much Wingstorm and Dragon Helix as you can (Don't forget to use your Rupture (F)!!), if you have Tether Blade, its nice to use it to so he can't move and you can assert as much Wingstorm as you can so you can use a lot of Dragon Helix. I didn't try to use too much my Soul Shackle in this case because i'm really afraid of resets, so, USE IT because its important! But don't abuse too much about it and try to stay behind him but at a melee range.

About Imprison (3) with Daze, I use it only with him and sometimes in PvP too. Its cool because, is another CC, and you want Junghado CCed a lot so you can deal with your cast time like Thrall or Wingstorm. Most of the times I just use this skill for the Daze only, so I don't wait it to finish.

I like the iframe on Repulse because that second can save lots of HP, specially on his Pentaslash or other things.

And as I said, I use the 6 second resist potion on his "OP" attack because I like to use Bastion in other things. However, when he first do this attack, try to use your Bastion with moderation in case your Potions are in CD.

Sorry if somethings are bad, english its not my main language and its the first time I do something like that. I know its not perfect but it works for me!

Stats: ( I didn't use any bonus stat and I use crit dmg Bracelet)

oqllc2.jpg29xhgqr.jpg

Bopae:

SS1: Endless Tower

HP 3420

Critical 107 (54+53)

SS2: Endless Tower

HP 2160

Critical 186 (142+44)

Accuracy 56

SS3: Bloodshade

HP 2650

Critical 60

Block 175

SS4: Endless Tower

HP 1940

Critical 110 (62+48)

Accuracy 128

SS5: Bloodshade

HP 3000

Critical 243 (199+44)

Evasion 67

SS6: Bloodshade (Blue)

HP 2430

Critical 106 (54+47)

Accuracy 174

SS7: Bloodshade

HP 3230

Critical 257 (214+43)

Accuracy 72

SS8: Bloodshade

HP 3350

Critical 284 (221+63)

Defense 94

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2016 at 9:41 PM, Ohlong Johnson said:

So, instead of giving actually helpful responses, you two decided to reply in the most useless way possible.

Get your book, get crit rating (a ton of), enjoy ?

I mean honestly 7th floor is a faceroll when you know the pattern of the boss. Don't play with soulburn also, just plain burn him as hard as you can with distortion

Archived